#BlackLivesMatter? ANOTHER Lefty Black Leader Turns Out to be White!!!

Black lives only "matter" when the scent of money hangs heavy in the air. I've lost count of how many times I've read about about Black kids gunning each other down in our major cities and detectives being met with a wall of silence from the Black community. Then, a White police officer from the MET's armed response team kills a Black drug dealer who pointed a loaded pistol at him and the Black community triggers a nationwide riot in his name. This guy was poisoning his community for years with Turkish heroine and they pulled a stunt like that. Are these people mentally retarded, or something?

I've lost count of how many times I've read about about Black kids gunning each other down in our major cities and detectives being met with a wall of silence from the Black community.

Its the no snitching rule the same as the cops have. 1. Because there is no trust in the cops. Why? Well it must be because every black person telepathically told each other that cops are bad and dont trust them. Either that or they have a reason to not trust a cop and its well known in the community. Again either by experience or telepathy.

2. Retribution: Its the same as wehn they hide a witness of a crime for fear they'll be killed to cover up the crime.

Now of course those 2 reasons when presented to you will be brushed off as silly. Like I can hear you going "Whats witness protection ANYWAY?" or turning up some implausible reason why an entire community thats typically handed the shitty end of the stick from law enforcement doesnt reach out to grab the shitty stick. But the only options you have is to be silly.

I've lost count of how many times I've read about about Black kids gunning each other down in our major cities and detectives being met with a wall of silence from the Black community.

Its the no snitching rule the same as the cops have. 1. Because there is no trust in the cops. Why? Well it must be because every black person telepathically told each other that cops are bad and dont trust them. Either that or they have a reason to not trust a cop and its well known in the community. Again either by experience or telepathy.

2. Retribution: Its the same as wehn they hide a witness of a crime for fear they'll be killed to cover up the crime.

Now of course those 2 reasons when presented to you will be brushed off as silly. Like I can hear you going "Whats witness protection ANYWAY?" or turning up some implausible reason why an entire community thats typically handed the shitty end of the stick from law enforcement doesnt reach out to grab the shitty stick. But the only options you have is to be silly.
You don't trust the cops because you're by and large criminals.

You don't trust the cops because you're by and large criminals.
There were 2 things I worried about growing up in the hood. Cops and robbers. Frequently you didnt know which were which.

11896088_528630550622052_4188653129861132710_n.jpg
He's no more white then I am.He's hi-yellow or very light skinned Black man.white people are blind.

I have more indian in me than that guy has black, for pete sake! Live in your hilarious denial! :lol:

Black Lives Matter Activist Accused Of Lying About His Race Explains His Personal History

enhanced-7199-1440008703-5.jpg

Well now, if he’s not black and not biracial then why his butt hurts so much? He is interested in supporting the movement and organizing more movements like Justice Together. I can’t see any reason for him to lie about his race but he does. What makes me think that he raises good money by participating in blacks-against-police movement so actively. So, I hope someday we’d find out who funded it.
Its a shame white people are so stupid they cant tell when someone is Black. Anyone that cant tell by looking at this guy that he is Black is a moron. :laugh:

The guy is white, here's a picture of him when he was a kid!

2B7F243A00000578-3204301-image-a-33_1440048315701.jpg

FAMILY MEMBERS AND CHILDHOOD FRIENDS CONFIRM SHAUN KING IS WHITE

Yes, Shaun King Is White, Confirm Family Members - Breitbart
Looks exactly like my nephew who is half white.

Does his father look like this?

2B7F698800000578-3204301-image-a-42_1440048425848.jpg

That's the guy's father. He's white, liberals. Face it!

:lol:

Black Lives Matter Activist Accused Of Lying About His Race Explains His Personal History

Well now, if he’s not black and not biracial then why his butt hurts so much? He is interested in supporting the movement and organizing more movements like Justice Together. I can’t see any reason for him to lie about his race but he does. What makes me think that he raises good money by participating in blacks-against-police movement so actively. So, I hope someday we’d find out who funded it.
Its a shame white people are so stupid they cant tell when someone is Black. Anyone that cant tell by looking at this guy that he is Black is a moron. :laugh:

"Blacks...being controlled by white con men and slave traders since the beginning of time" should be their new black power motto.

Shaun King is White - Here's proof
Re-NewsIt!: Shaun King is White - Here's proof

Jeffrey Wayne King mugshot
I wasn't going to post this info out of respect for Shaun King's family, but it appears they have heard from Shaun and are locking up their facebook pages, so it doesn't matter at this point, he will make me out to be a monster, may as well help him out.

Shaun King's father appears to be Jeffrey W. King, DOB 11/11 1955

I went based on an email that informed me Shaun had a brother named Russ...then I found this entry about Shaun:

Jan 25, 2011 - Shaun King, 31. His story: King, of ... His brother, Russ King, is in his second deployment as an Army sergeant in Afghanistan.And this entry by Shaun:

(Sad) News Video of My Brother Russ King Leaving for His 2nd Deployment to Afghanistan
by SHAUNKING on JANUARY 16, 2011 · 0 COMMENTS

Russ is my older brother. As a little boy he was my best friend. My family is blended and we all have different dads and moms. Everybody was divorced and remarried many times and I grew apart from Russ, but I am very proud of my big brother. He is a tough guy, but now he’s a husband and father – which makes it very emotional.

Would you pray for Russ and his family? I will also find ways for you to send him some encouragement or a care package.

Here he is… (video deleted)Which led me to Russ King's mother, Vicki, and her marriage at 16 to Russ King's father, Jeffery W. King. King has a lengthy criminal history that I won't post here, but using his birthdate and name, is easily found.

Unless King is lying about Russ being his brother, Jeffrey W. King is his father.

Thats his stepfather not his real father. How stupid are you?
lol.gif

lol.gif

No sorry, the game is over. The guy is white!

Family member tells CNN and Don Lemon that Shaun King is 100% white

Game over for Shaun King in the “is he or isn’t he black” saga? Could be…

According to Don Lemon last night, CNN interviewed one of Shaun King’s family members who confirmed to Lemon that the parents of the Black Lives Matter protester are both white, thus confirming what Breitbart News reported yesterday.

More importantly,however, it should be noted that King refused to answer Lemon’s direct question on the race of his parents when asked:

Family member tells CNN and Don Lemon that Shaun King is 100% white, but Lemon's report isn't 100% fair

Sorry to bust your bubble, but Shaun King is a male Rachel Dolozal. He's white!

But you live in your hilarious denial, all you want!

:lol"

More Fakery on the Left: Black Lives Matter Organizer Outed as White

Once again, TPS is lied to, and swallows it whole.

Turn off the Dead Andy and the FOXNEWS, wingnut.
4i6Ckte.gif

Once again, liberals stick their fingers in their ears and scream. Live in your denial, the wheels are falling off that trolley.

Family member tells CNN and Don Lemon that Shaun King is 100% white

Family member tells CNN and Don Lemon that Shaun King is 100% white, but Lemon's report isn't 100% fair

Not one of you liberals can refute this. All you do is insist he looks black.

All that proves is your own gullibility, not his race.

I noticed he looked white the first time I saw his picture!

lol.gif

Oh, because the man who has already proved to be a pathological liar, says so?

He's already been caught in lies about being beat by a mob.

Give it up!

Forum List

Back