#BlackLivesMatter? ANOTHER Lefty Black Leader Turns Out to be White!!!

Black Lives Matter Activist Accused Of Lying About His Race Explains His Personal History

enhanced-7199-1440008703-5.jpg

Well now, if he’s not black and not biracial then why his butt hurts so much? He is interested in supporting the movement and organizing more movements like Justice Together. I can’t see any reason for him to lie about his race but he does. What makes me think that he raises good money by participating in blacks-against-police movement so actively. So, I hope someday we’d find out who funded it.
Its a shame white people are so stupid they cant tell when someone is Black. Anyone that cant tell by looking at this guy that he is Black is a moron. :laugh:

The guy is white, here's a picture of him when he was a kid!

2B7F243A00000578-3204301-image-a-33_1440048315701.jpg

FAMILY MEMBERS AND CHILDHOOD FRIENDS CONFIRM SHAUN KING IS WHITE

Yes, Shaun King Is White, Confirm Family Members - Breitbart
Of course he's white. These carpetbaggers make their living out of duping black people. Some things never change.

Black Lives Matter Activist Accused Of Lying About His Race Explains His Personal History

Well now, if he’s not black and not biracial then why his butt hurts so much? He is interested in supporting the movement and organizing more movements like Justice Together. I can’t see any reason for him to lie about his race but he does. What makes me think that he raises good money by participating in blacks-against-police movement so actively. So, I hope someday we’d find out who funded it.
Its a shame white people are so stupid they cant tell when someone is Black. Anyone that cant tell by looking at this guy that he is Black is a moron. :laugh:

Of course he's white. These carpetbaggers make their living out of duping black people. Some things never change.
Bond.jpg

View attachment 48147
Shawn's not your son. Shawn's parents are white folk.

View attachment 48147
Are you saying the man in the picture I posted could not be Shawn's father? Here it is again:

bond-jpg.48145

Last edited:

View attachment 48147
Are you saying the man in the picture I posted could not be Shawn's father? Here is is again:

bond-jpg.48145
Stop spamming.

He looks like me as a kid.
You're undoubtedly white, then. So are blacks now claiming that a single drop of black blood makes them black? That's funny....when whites said that, it was deemed racist.
Deemed racist by whom?
The blacks lolol. Or was it white ppl pretending to be black...
I never heard any blacks remarking about the "one drop" rule one way or another except perhaps the person with the "one drop" complained or felt somehow shorted, but other than that they were accepted into the black community.

Last edited:

View attachment 48147
Are you saying the man in the picture I posted could not be Shawn's father? Here is is again:

bond-jpg.48145
Stop spamming.
Stop dodging and answer the question!

View attachment 48147

bond-jpg.48145
Stop spamming.
The question is irrelevant. Shawn isn't his son. Shawn's fam is white and you're spamming. Presumably you make your living sowing racism and exploiting black ppl too. Shame on you.

Remember....it's racist to say all lives matter. So where does that leave fake black ppl???? Their lives don't matter based on their race...that has to be a little awkward.

You're undoubtedly white, then. So are blacks now claiming that a single drop of black blood makes them black? That's funny....when whites said that, it was deemed racist.
50% is a little more than a drop. Whites like you are dumb as hell. One look at the guy and you can tell he is Black....thats if you have any intellect.

Remember....it's racist to say all lives matter. So where does that leave fake black ppl???? Their lives don't matter based on their race...that has to be a little awkward.
Its not racist to say all lives matter. It is just another deflection from the point like whites are known to provide when faced with the truth. The reason we know this is because no one ever made up that slogan until after #blacklivesmatter was introduced. When a white boy got killed by the cops not one alllivesmatter comment was posted. Guess who led the charge to bring attention to the incident? #Blacklivesmatter.

A Cop Killed A White Teen And The #AllLivesMatter Crowd Said Nothing

"Many people in the Black Lives Matter movement have been saying this since the beginning, which is why, in the absence of much mainstream media coverage, black Twitter has taken the most active role in making sure Hammond's name and story are heard."

50% is a little more than a drop. Whites like you are dumb as hell. One look at the guy and you can tell he is Black....thats if you have any intellect.
You ppl just really have no idea how stupid and backward you are. Your wite "black" handlers have successfully molded you into the world's dumbest mob.

You ppl just really have no idea how stupid and backward you are. Your wite "black" handlers have successfully molded you into the world's dumbest mob.
You're just upset you cant tell a Black person from a white person. Its probably the crack thats messing you up. :laugh:

bond-jpg.48145
Stop spamming.
The question is irrelevant. Shawn isn't his son. Shawn's fam is white and you're spamming. Presumably you make your living sowing racism and exploiting black ppl too. Shame on you.
The question is relevant.Julian Bond might be Shawn's father for all you know. Both of their nostrils seem broader than most white people's.

The family who raised Shawn was white but that does not guarantee his biological father was white. I know you want him to be white so you can laugh and poke fun, but only a blood test will settle the matter once and for all. ideally, one conducted by an impartial Asian!

You're just upset you cant tell a Black person from a white person. Its probably the crack thats messing you up. :laugh:
Oh, I am sure he came from his white mother's crack, the mystery is what pecker head put him in there! :lol:

bond-jpg.48145
Stop spamming.
The question is relevant.Julian Bond might be Shawn's father for all you know. Both of their nostrils seem broader than most white people's.

The family who raised Shawn was white but that does not guarantee his biological father was white. I know you want him to be white so you can laugh and poke fun, but only a blood test will settle the matter once and for all. ideally, one conducted by an impartial Asian!
Lol...that's some significant contortion there to justify the chicanery of the frauds who lead blacks around by the nose and keep them safely in the ghetto. You should audition for a job with cirque du soleil.

Oh, I am sure he came from his white mother's crack, the mystery is what pecker head put him in there! :lol:
Nobody but racist retards have any doubt what his parentage is. One hundred percent white, race baiting, fraud.

Forum List

Back