Black Racism, justified, and correct.

...We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America....

Your "battle" is within you and blaming whites for your own faults will get you no where. Your comments are "hate speach" pure and simple and your tortured ideology will ultimately fail you.

Your Black on White Racism is not "justified" and I certainly hope your attitude is not shared by the majority of African Americans, although it would certainly explain the disproportionate amount of black on white hate crime.

Racism is not a white afflication. Check out the FBI's Uniform Crime Report - Hate Crimes Statistics. You can google it. African Americans commit hate crime too, and at twice the rates as whites (probably stoked by your rather ill founded ideology).

You see in whites what you are afraid to face in yourself. Paraphrasing the king of pop, you need to start with "The Man in the Mirror".

Peace, Out

Last edited:
At least you openly admit you support racism.

Well look at all the White cracker Homo marriage racists, weirdos, that I have been exposed to for the last forty years of my life.!
There is nothing normal about white people for me to like.!!
They steal land , implement genocidal plans against indigenous races, to get their land and natural resources.!!

I wonder how many "white crackers" go to "Black" web sites and whine? I wish I could help ya with all your troubles sport but at the end of the day you will still be black.

Quote: Originally Posted by 52ndStreet
Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism
against other non Black races.Especially the Caucasian European race.

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.
---------------------------------------------
You actually said this didn't you? Do you have any clue how utterly stupid you sound spouting this crap? You've just with your own words accused your Black sisters of being so stupid they can be "seduced" away from their race by a White man and you also by your own words blamed homosexuality among Blacks on the evil White man. Boy you must be really popular among your peers huh? As far as slave reparations go...............the day they take a dime of MY tax dollars to pay for something I nor any of my ancestors had anything to do with you will see one hell of a legal battle. Sorry pumpkin.....I nor anyone else in the country owes you a damn thing!!

Your questions are absurd, and illogical, and does not mention the fact that All whites in
America reaped the benefits of slavery, weather their ancestors owned slaves or not.
Blacks are still at the bottom of the American socioeconomic system. Your questions fails
to also acknowledge the fact that this forced unpaid labor allowed whites to enrich
themselves, and is a theft from the Black slaves!, and to this day nothing has been done
to correct this theft from Black American slaves!. You try to dilute the issue by bringing up
irrellivent issues surrounding the topic of slavery.

Well you've shown yourself to be a coward.

What about blacks? Did they not reap any beneifits?

Asking how much in reparations in irrelevant?

Asking if you can prove you're a direct descendent is irrelevant?

Asking about the thousands of black slaveowners is irrelevant?

Asking about the hundreds of thousands of white men that fought and died to free your your people is irrelevant?

You are the one that's irrelevant as well as being a coward that cannot answer simple direct questions.

You really should stop spouting off bullshit that you cannot prove and refuse to defend.

In response to your questions:
"The benefits Blacks have obtained in America" , when equally compared to the Benefits the majority White population have obtained, is a lot less, and very unequal.

So blacks did indeed benefit, thank you for acknowledging that fact. Now prove it was a lot less and unequal.

"The question of how much slavery reparations would be sufficient", can not be calculated,
unless you factor in what those many years of forced slave labor would convert to , with interest, in todays dollars.

So when you call for reparations, you have no dollar amount in mind? You just want something!! How about freedom and an education?
Not good enough for you? how about we lower the standards so that blacks can compete in education and then we make it a law that you have to have X number of blacks on the payroll?

"Asking if you can prove you are a direct decendent of a Slave"
Any Black American with a WASP, or English last name, proves that they were once enslaved by an English European. As many slaves were given the name of the Slave owner
after the slave was purchased, as a means of identification, if the slave ever ran away, the slave owner could claim the runaway slave as his , or her slave.

And you can prove this? Please do!

"Black Slave owners" , this is another illogical question, as Black slavery in Africa, was part of Tribal customs for many thousands of years ,before white Europeans arrived in Africa.
And it was not considered to be slavery as we view it.The slaves were never bruatlized.

And you can prove this as well? By all means!

"These white men" were not really fighting over weather slavery should or should not be legal, many historians
state that White men enlisted for the Civil war in order to keep the "Union of American States" intact. Many of
these whites could care less about Blacks, many from the north were in fact racists along with the southern racist.
Did you ever hear of the "Draft Riots" , in New York City, on July, 13, 1863's ?. White men went on a
rampage attacking and murdering any black person they could get their hands on, including children in a orphanage.Thousands lost their lives.They did not want to lose their lives fighting for Black people. Look it up,
Google it if you don't belive me,"Civil War Draft Riots" in New York City, during 1860,the exact date escapes me but I will look it up, and include it in this post. The White men felt that they should not have to die in a "****** War".
Do the research on this one please.!

Now explain the many blacks that fought for the confederacy.

Could someone specifically name the "benefits" that whites get today because of slavery? I don't want to sort through the many earlier pages.

No can do. 52ndGutter hasn't provided such information. And if he was to, you can bet he pulled it out of his ass.

Again, if one form of racism is justified, all forms of racism are justified, period.

Again, you're an idiot, no form of racism is justified, thats just as dumb as saying one murder is justified all murders are justified when murder itself is not justifiable.

Again, if one form of racism is justified, all forms of racism are justified, period.

Again, you're an idiot, no form of racism is justified, thats just as dumb as saying one murder is justified all murders are justified when murder itself is not justifiable.

So then racist blacks should be prosecuted as often as racist whites, at least we can agree on that.

So then racist blacks should be prosecuted as often as racist whites, at least we can agree on that.

Agreed, the only problem is that a lot of whites, especially you for example, call blacks racist for criticizing the racism of whites and or make false claims of racism against blacks when its obvious that it isn't racism.

Agreed, the only problem is that a lot of whites, especially you for example, call blacks racist for criticizing the racism of whites and or make false claims of racism against blacks when its obvious that it isn't racism.

Wow ... and you think all cases you have shown are racism? You are quite arrogant, to think that black people can't mistaken plain insults, you squirrel, you.

Wow ... and you think all cases you have shown are racism? You are quite arrogant, to think that black people can't mistaken plain insults, you squirrel, you.

Everything the Bass posted as far as acts of racism were in fact proven to be acts of racism indeed, no false accusations were ever made.

Everything the Bass posted as far as acts of racism were in fact proven to be acts of racism indeed, no false accusations were ever made.

Meh, not going to search through all your crap to point out the ones you were wrong in, but you were wrong in some.

Meh, not going to search through all your crap to point out the ones you were wrong in, but you were wrong in some.
more likely MANY

more likely MANY

Talk is cheap DiveGoon, show the Bass the money or shut up. After a small vacation retreat the Bass is back.

When a cheap-ass, smack-talking, sub-moron, racist fucktard like the Basshole starts a sentence with the universal claim that "Everything the Bass posted as far as acts of racism were in fact proven to be acts of racism . . . " it requires no particular skills to realize that the Basshole is just talking out of its ass, dishonestly, again.

The Basshole is just a filthy racist, so a claim such as the crap it spewed is pretty much certain to be just another lie by that fucktard.

Forum List

Back