Black Racism, justified, and correct.

really??? :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Yes. Sometimes you do respond to my posts, Dive. And in his way, the Basshole spends an inordinate amount of his time responding to my posts, too. :cool:
well, i DO address your posts, even when you are not directly communicating with me
;)

It's a public message board, so all are considered free to contemplate what any other member posts. It's like when the Basshole converses (nominally) with and to you, but is really talking to me. :cool:

It is fun to pull his chain by chatting about the Basshole's posts knowing that he is itching to respond.

Liarbility and diveGoon are now responding to one another, which means the Bass was right all along, liarbility was addressing the Bass, the obsessed sissified fag needs Jesus.

Liarbility and diveGoon are now responding to one another, which means the Bass was right all along, liarbility was addressing the Bass, the obsessed sissified fag needs Jesus.

Jesus would not approve of your hatred of homosexuals merely because you are so deeply conflicted about your lust for male anus, Basshole. You need to get with God, Basshole.

I already told you I was directing some of my comments to you knowing that you only get to see them when someone quotes them. But (that's one t, so don't get aroused), I am also addressing my posts to anybody interested in reading any rejoinder on the Basshole's endlessly racist and homophobic spew.

Maybe if you'd get that damn chip off your shoulder, get and education and a decent job you wouldn't have trouble getting laid, 52.

52ndGutter, what's wrong? Afraid to debate a white man?

You make a lot of claims but cannot back any of them up with facts. When you get over your fear of white men, let me know.

Jesus would not approve of your hatred of homosexuals merely because you are so deeply conflicted about your lust for male anus, Basshole. You need to get with God, Basshole.

I already told you I was directing some of my comments to you knowing that you only get to see them when someone quotes them. But (that's one t, so don't get aroused), I am also addressing my posts to anybody interested in reading any rejoinder on the Basshole's endlessly racist and homophobic spew.

:lol:

You make a lot of claims but cannot back any of them up with facts. When you get over your fear of white men, let me know.

I fear no man, God is the only black man that I fear in the universe. I gave you all my facts.
It is your responsibility to check this information out.
Good day lonestar_logic.

I fear no man, God is the only black man that I fear in the universe. I gave you all my facts.
Good day lonestar_logic.

God is not a man black or otherwise you stupid fuck.

The only fact that you've shown is the fact you're a racist.

Good day lonestar_logic.

racist will never comprehend that God is not human and thus is neither black nor white or any other ethnicity

btw, God only made ONE race, HUMAN

Good day lonestar_logic.

racist will never comprehend that God is not human and thus is neither black nor white or any other ethnicity

btw, God only made ONE race, HUMAN

If God made "man" in His image, that's one thing. Nobody said we are the same color as God.

And what if the whole thing turns out to be just a metaphor, anyway?

Why, 52ndGutter might end up REALIZING that he is as big of an idiot as he actually IS.

52nd. Life is a bitch. Eat it up. Things are the way they are and you posting on this board won't change anything. Seems to me you would just move on and try to enjoy your life for what it is. Life is short man, believe me, shit can happen and you could be gone tommorrow. This race talk will NEVER EVER change anything in this entire universe. Live life to the fullest man. If you are truly from a church of christ from what your profile picture shows then you should understand this. Try waking up one day with a positive attitude instead of a negative one. The world isn't against you. The world is yours man. Live and let live. See ya,

52nd. Life is a bitch. Eat it up. Things are the way they are and you posting on this board won't change anything. Seems to me you would just move on and try to enjoy your life for what it is. Life is short man, believe me, shit can happen and you could be gone tommorrow. This race talk will NEVER EVER change anything in this entire universe. Live life to the fullest man. If you are truly from a church of christ from what your profile picture shows then you should understand this. Try waking up one day with a positive attitude instead of a negative one. The world isn't against you. The world is yours man. Live and let live. See ya,

:doubt: You know he won't listen to that.

I do wake up everyday with a positive attitude. But when you live in a country where
White men still get huge million dollar bonuses, while 10.9% of the country are unemployed
during an economic downturn, it makes you realize that this is a society where White men
will take taxpayers money, and then pay out your tax payers money to other white men,
while the majority of the country suffers. And then they act as if they don't care what the
rest of the country thinks about their absurd behavior.

And then they tell you "oh we had to pay these bonuses, because we want to retain our best employees"!
This white double standard here in America must stop.And their constant state of denial
that it even exists.
Good day all.

I do wake up everyday with a positive attitude. But when you live in a country where
White men still get huge million dollar bonuses, while 10.9% of the country are unemployed
during an economic downturn, it makes you realize that this is a society where White men
will take taxpayers money, and then pay out your tax payers money to other white men,
while the majority of the country suffers. And then they act as if they don't care what the

And then they tell you "oh we had to pay these bonuses, because we want to retain our best employees"!
This white double standard here in America must stop.And their constant state of denial
that it even exists.
Good day all.
oh?
only "white men" get these huge bonuses?

that it even exists.
Good day all.

Boo hoo! Life is not perfectly equal and fair! Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Like there are no rich blacks or Asians or Hispanics. It's just those white folks who are hoarding ALL the money.

52nd Gutter is such a complete idiot racist, even his racism is retardedly racist.

that it even exists.
Good day all.

Boo hoo! Life is not perfectly equal and fair! Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Like there are no rich blacks or Asians or Hispanics. It's just those white folks who are hoarding ALL the money.

52nd Gutter is such a complete idiot racist, even his racism is retardedly racist.
gotta wonder how he felt about some of the bonuses sports men get

that it even exists.
Good day all.
oh?
only "white men" get these huge bonuses?

The vast majority of those bonuses went to white males. I don't think any blacks or
other minority received any bonuses from AIG. In answer to your question, Yes , only white men got those bonuses.

This enitre global economic crisis, was created by white males, and the premeditated collasps was all orchestrated by white males.
So , some one white knows where all this money went.

Last edited:
i do wake up everyday with a positive attitude. But when you live in a country where
white men still get huge million dollar bonuses, while 10.9% of the country are unemployed
during an economic downturn, it makes you realize that this is a society where white men

This white double standard here in america must stop.and their constant state of denial
that it even exists.
Good day all.
oh?
Only "white men" get these huge bonuses?

the vast majority of those bonuses went to white males. I don't think any blacks or
other minority received any bonuses from aig. In answer to your question, yes , only white men got those bonuses.

This enitre global economic crisis, was created by white males, and the premeditated collasps was all orchestrated by white males.
So , some one white knows where all this money went.
proof?????

Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism
against other non Black races.Especially the Caucasian European race.

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.

All racism is justified in the perception of those that rationalize and propagate such...or the world would be void of racism....and we would not find 190 + nations around the globe and an exponentially greater number of cultures and social mores'. Racism is not an inherited trait but the product of instruction coming from the society in which one is born and lives. Some pretend not to be racist in the least.......but that defies logic....as no sane person can UNLEARN anything, they might attempt to learn a better way, but that instruction always exists right under the last bit of information that is downloaded by our mind, its always just under the surface and comes out in moments of stress and fear.

As such...anyone that claims they are not racist in the least is a politically correct LIAR. As they are the first one to roll up their window when they drive through a minority neighborhood or cross the street when they witness more than one person of a different culture approaching them on the side walk.

Thus...it is a noble cause to attempt to eliminate racism, but just like poverty, AS JESUS DECLARED, 'You will always have the poor among you." -- John 12:48. It is impossible because the factors that cause both are beyond the control man, they are natural, and control is an illusion manufactured by man. It is far better to simply live this life and attempt to threat others as you would have them threat you.......WITH RESPECT and Human dignity.....with CHARITY..aka LOVE being the primary example, as such is one of the remaining gifts of the Spirit of Truth -- 1 Cor. 13:13

Last edited:

Forum List

Back