Black Racism, justified, and correct.

none of which makes him a FOUNDING FATHER outside of your desire to be laughably inclusive, history be damned.

:rofl:

Niel Armstrong had a dog.. Thank god Canines helped build NASA to what it is today!

:thup:

here is the list... knock yourself out calling wiki racist for not including tokens.
Founding Fathers of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your own link
Goofbucket - includes him as a Founding Father:

The Founding Fathers of the United States were the political leaders who signed the Declaration of Independence in 1776 or otherwise took part in the American Revolution in winning American independence from Great Britain..."

Cheswell DID take part in the Revolution in addition to warning his countrymen of the British coming.

You keep wanting to deny him his honor, and I'm not really sure why.

[I've been too busy today to read all the posts, but I will say, from the few I've read: you sure sound like a suffering bastard...]

HA!

thats awfully funny, tex.. I've searched the entire page more than a few times for CHESSWELL and I sure don't see any hits. Perhaps that is because you, again, rely on laughable standards and blind inclusion to ASSUME "founding father" means "anyone who was alive in 1776"

Sorry, brainchild... being alive or fighting in the rev war doesn't equate WRITING THE FUCKING DOCUMENTS THAT FRAMES OUR FEDERAL SYSTEM.

again, Niel Armstrong had a dog... Apparently, the first canine to walk on the moon by proxy!

:lol:

I was right. You really are a suffering bastard.

yea! Drummer boys in phalanx regiments ARE JUST LIKE THOMAS JEFFERSON!

Hey, include whatever you need to in order to feel inclusive; history be damned. If YOU want to believe that James Madison's opinion of Federalism was no more influential on the founding of our nation than any ole pvt. soldier then so be it. CLEARLY you do not comprehend how hilarious your standard is. But, Niel Armstrong's Nasa dog gets it.

Hey, include whatever you need to in order to feel inclusive; history be damned. If YOU want to believe that James Madison's opinion of Federalism was no more influential on the founding of our nation than any ole pvt. soldier then so be it. CLEARLY you do not comprehend how hilarious your standard is. But, Niel Armstrong's Nasa dog gets it.

Nobody is ranking their pecking order, brainiac.

It is simply a fact the revolutionaries who brought about this nation, from Adams to Paine, to Cheswill to black and white soldiers alike who fought in it, ARE the founding fathers of the country.

They fought for it. They FOUNDED it, get that?

Last edited:

It is simply a fact the revolutionaries who brought out this nation, from Adams to Paine, to Cheswill to black and white soldiers alike who fought in it, ARE the founding fathers of the country.

hehehe.. Thomas Jefferson's slaves.. CLEARLY founding fathers!

no.. sorry. the very basis of our origin of gov wasn't taking input from just anyone who happened to be alive at the time. It speaks volumes that you'd rather ignore the prerogatives of those who DID found this nation just to be falsely inclusive. Hell, what black "founding father" wouldn't count blacks as 4/5th of a person for census purposes??

:clap2:

It is simply a fact the revolutionaries who brought out this nation, from Adams to Paine, to Cheswill to black and white soldiers alike who fought in it, ARE the founding fathers of the country.

no.. sorry. the very basis of our origin of gov wasn't taking input from just anyone who happened to be alive at the time. It speaks volumes that you'd rather ignore the prerogatives of those who DID found this nation just to be falsely inclusive. Hell, what black "founding father" wouldn't count blacks as 4/5th of a person for census purposes??

If it makes you feel better to malign the Patriots for fought (and died) for our Country, then you just go right on ahead laughing and mocking them, Mister "shogun."

The readers can decide what kind of person you are.

If it makes you feel better to malign the Patriots for fought (and died) for our Country, then you just go right on ahead laughing and mocking them, Mister "shogun."

The readers can decide what kind of person you are.

patriots who fought are not automatically founding fathers any more than a soldier in iraq DECIDED TO INVADE, dummy. Silly little guilt trips might work on your kids but, unfortunately, historic fact is a little more concrete than your sense of inclusion.

"the readers can decide what kind of person you are"!

welcome to USMB, ****.

[
well financial state are things to take into account. men in general do not like it when their women is making more money and have higher position than them work wise. now since there is such a large number of successful black women and a lesser number of successful black you find often (even in the hood this happens) black women taking care of their men by paying rent,bills,food and their clothes.

Superstar Bass disagrees, if a man is working a decent job and able to contribute to the household thats all thats needed. Spirituality, trust and loving are the key ingredients that make a marriage successful.

i cannot tell the amount of men i see my female relatives taking care of because they are bring home the bacon while their men sit around hanging with the boys.

and it's not just successful black women marrying outside their race. a lot of black men marry white women once they get financial successful. but it's done for different reasons. black men tend to marry white men because they think of a white woman as a prize or trophy wife. now im not saying all black men marrying white women because of this. because there are many black men who happen to just fall in love with a white women without intentionally looking for a white woman. but generally you find lots of black men marry white men because they think is a trophy.

That white women are seen as prizes nonsense is just what it is, nonsense and a myth that some black women drum up when they see a black man and white woman together, but when its a black woman and white man its never the other way around.

The Black Racist BULLSHIT seems to never end with their whining in the areas of self-pity, delusional victimhood, and a sense of parasitic entitlement. Their unmitigated CRAP is countered in my thread of 9 sections entitled: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE".

Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism
against other non Black races.Especially the Caucasian European race.

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.

Because you're really a black yourself, aren't you? I don't know, I haven't seen you in person but you sound more to me like another uneducated white liberal authoritarian.

Justified or not, you have absolutely no right to coerce someone else into a punishment they were not responsible for. No one alive today that was born in the U.S. owns a slave. Most people living today are at the most part, byproducts of the civil rights movement.

But here's where it gets interesting. The White Liberal Trash like yourself just wants to ensure this country makes the same mistakes over and over again. When will your ilk ever get it through your thick skulls that the key to solving racism is not by continuing down an authoritarian path!? Rhetorical question, it's not so much you don't get it, it's that people like you just don't even give a damn!

So long as the politicians are able to sell welfare and Affirmative Action to get popular votes, no matter how authoritarian in reality it is to all people, you'll keep biting the hook and sinker

Ahh ignrorance just flows from threads like this one. People adhering to political views that are old, personal views that are incoherent or borderline idiotic. Man we need to take care of our own before looking outward that is our problem. Need to ignore the skeptics, dumbasses like gautama and work on what we are suppose to do.

Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.

1) Racism is NEVER justified no matter what color skin you have.

2) Respect is something you earn on a personal basis not something that one group simply hands over to another group. Basic courtesy and good manners should be a given in any initial meeting but true Respect only comes with time and familiarity.

3) White men couldn't steal black women if the black women weren't willing to go. To imply otherwise denigrates black women by also implying that they have no will of their own and the black women I know are some of the strongest willed I have ever met. They wouldn't be with ANY man (black, white, brown, or purple with polks-dots) unless they CHOSE to be.

4) Blacks are doing a good enough job of destroying their family units without any help from anyone else. All you have to do is look at the rising rates of single parenthood to see that and often (though not always) the parents are both black. This isn't just a black problem however as it is also happening with other races, just at a notably slower rate.

5) It's not just whites that are homosexual and I don't see why thinking that a homosexual couple should be allowed to sign the same civil contract that a straight couple is, is harmful to the black community.

6) Since most people don't actually want to fight a civil war, if you actually believe your own BS, your choice is clear, you must buy a plane ticket and leave America for the country of your choice.

Last edited:

2) Respect is something you earn on a personal basis not something that one group simply hands over to another group. Basic courtesy and good manners should be a given in any initial meeting but true Respect only comes with time and familiarity.

3) White men couldn't steal black women if the black women weren't willing to go. To imply otherwise denigrates black women by also implying that they have no will of their own and the black women I know are some of the strongest willed I have ever met. They wouldn't be with ANY man (black, white, brown, or purple with polks-dots) unless they CHOSE to be.

4) Blacks are doing a good enough job of destroying their family units without any help from anyone else. All you have to do is look at the rising rates of single parenthood to see that and often (though not always) the parents are both black. This isn't just a black problem however as it is also happening with other races, just at a notably slower rate.

5) It's not just whites that are homosexual and I don't see why thinking that a homosexual couple should be allowed to sign the same civil contract that a straight couple is, is harmful to the black community.

6) Since most people don't actually want to fight a civil war, if you actually believe your own BS, your choice is clear, you must buy a plane ticket and leave America for the country of your choice.
To:Caela

1."racism is never justified",Wrong. Not when you are constantly being subjected to racism
by a majority race, that has no respect for your minority race, throughout their entire
societal system. Minority reverse racism,directed at the oppressor racist race is a natural
and expected response, in order to deal with a constant oppressive racist society, controlled by Whites, for the benefit of Whites.

2."Respect is something you Earn" Black people have been disrespected in America since its inception. Blacks are still being disrespected systematically in America, therefore they
are not going to be respectful towards White people,because of this constant ,current and historical disrespect from Whites.Wrong again.

3."White men are not stealing Black women." Wrong again, White men are manipulating a system, that
facilitates the acquisition of Black women, another form of stealing Black women, by way
black male underemployment, black men are railroaded into the American Prison system by
a racists Judicial system, and our women are being Psychologically brainwashed into believing that their black men are not good enough for them, by the society on a whole, and the media indoctrination system of White male , and white female false superiority.

4."Blacks are doing a good job at destroying their family unit" Wrong again!, Blacks in America live with the matrix of White manipulation and influence. It is the White racists systematic societal effects, that have caused the Black family to disintegrate, at its current
pace , and has caused the situation the Black males and Females , currently find themselves in, Blacks are not creating government policy,Whites are.Even though the President is now half Black, a mulatto , which is just another form of mind control,
electing a black President to install a false sense of racial equality or harmony, when it
does not really exist.

5."Its not just Whites that are Homosexual, or this will not harm the Black community"Wrong again. There are more white homosexuals in America when compared to blacks in America. Homosexual marriage , or to legitimize an abnormal lifestyle, confuses, young black impressionable minds , into thinking that this may be a lifestyle choice, when in actuality, it is just another form of racial genocide, as a homosexual
couple can not reproduce themselves.Thus this is another form of destruction for the Black
community.

6."Most people wont fight a civil war , or just go back to Africa"Wrong again. Many minorities, are aware as to what the majority whites are doing and are up to, not only in America, but all over the world.So the war may start within America, and the war may also
be at Americas borders.So , you will have problems within America, and at your front and back door.!At the Mexican, and Canadian Borders.!?

Last edited:

1."racism is never justified",Wrong. Not when you are constantly being subjected to racism
by a majority race, that has no respect for your minority race, throughout their entire
societal system. Minority reverse racism,directed at the oppressor racist race is a natural
and expected response, in order to deal with a constant oppressive racist society, controlled by Whites, for the benefit of Whites.

2."Respect is something you Earn" Black people have been disrespected in America since its inception. Blacks are still being disrespected systematically in America, therefore they
are not going to be respectful towards White people,because of this constant ,current and historical disrespect from Whites.Wrong again.

3."White men are not stealing Black women." Wrong again, White men are manipulating a system, that
facilitates the acquisition of Black women, another form of stealing Black women, by way
black male underemployment, black men are railroaded into the American Prison system by
a racists Judicial system, and our women are being Psychologically brainwashed into believing that their black men are not good enough for them, by the society on a whole, and the media indoctrination system of White male , and white female false superiority.

4."Blacks are doing a good job at destroying their family unit" Wrong again!, Blacks in America live with the matrix of White manipulation and influence. It is the White racists systematic societal effects, that have caused the Black family to disintegrate, at its current
pace , and has caused the situation the Black males and Females , currently find themselves in, Blacks are not creating government policy,Whites are.Even though the President is now half Black, a mulatto , which is just another form of mind control,
electing a black President to install a false sense of racial equality or harmony, when it
does not really exist.

5."Its not just Whites that are Homosexual, or this will not harm the Black community"Wrong again. There are more white homosexuals in America when compared to blacks in America. Homosexual marriage , or to legitimize an abnormal lifestyle, confuses, young black impressionable minds , into thinking that this may be a lifestyle choice, when in actuality, it is just another form of racial genocide, as a homosexual
couple can not reproduce themselves.Thus this is another form of destruction for the Black
community.

6."Most people wont fight a civil war , or just go back to Africa"Wrong again. Many minorities, are aware as to what the majority whites are doing and are up to, not only in America, but all over the world.So the war may start within America, and the war may also
be at Americas borders.So , you will have problems within America, and at your front and back door.!At the Mexican, and Canadian Borders.!?

Wow. I'm not even going to bother responding to this point by point. All I can say is that I am sorry you have so little faith or respect for your own "race" and that you harbour so much anger toward others. Your posting makes it very clear that the first (and apparently only) thing you see when you look at people is their skin colour and this is a failing that falls on YOU and you alone. You can fling out all the rhetoric about how blacks in general (and you in particular) have been oppressed down through the ages but at the end of the day how you live your life is YOUR choice.

Oh and if you ever spouted off that shit about black women being brainwashed and manipulated in some of front of my friend or co-workers...you'd be bitchslapped. They make their own choices. Some only date black men. Some prefer white men and some simply like men in general so long as they fit certain criteria such as intelligence, holding a steady job, treating them well etc. No black man is entitled to a black woman simply because he's black and the man SHE has chosen to be with isn't. If a black man wants a black woman (actually this statement is true for just about any race of women) then he needs to step up, be a man and treat her properly.

Racism and oppression based on race won't end until everyone stops judging each other the basis of the amount of melanin under they skin. You can talk about the "white race" all you want and spout your shit about black superiority and the purity of the black race and keeping yourselves seperate but you know what? That makes you as much of a bigot as the white skinheads yelling the same thing. You're both wrong and neither is justified.

Not that you'll agree with anything I said so I am done now.

ETA: O.k. not quite done. In my initial post, under #6 I didn't say most people didn't want to fight a civil war OR go back to Africa. I said that they don't want to fight a civil war so YOU had to go to whichever country you choose, whether that country is in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, wherever you think you'd be happy.

Last edited:
52ndstreet,

You keep bringing up reparations, so tell me how much money would it take to appease you?

Can you trace your lineage to a certain plantation or slaveholder?

You do realize that no victims or perpetrators are alive today?

You also realize that there were numerous free negro slave owners( 3,000 black slave-owners in the ante-bellum United States) as well. So how can you sort out which negro derived from slaves or slaveholders?

One could argue the majority of negros in America don't know who their father is so tracing their lineage would be a daunting task.

I'd argue the reparations claim is one more attempt to turn african-Americans into victims. It sends a damaging message to the african-American community.

The GNP of black America is so large that it makes the African-American community the 10th most prosperous "nation" in the world. American blacks on average enjoy per capita incomes in the range of twenty to fifty times that of blacks living in any of the African nations from which they were allegedly kidnapped.

does not really exist.

community.

Wow. I'm not even going to bother responding to this point by point. All I can say is that I am sorry you have so little faith or respect for your own "race" and that you harbour so much anger toward others. Your posting makes it very clear that the first (and apparently only) thing you see when you look at people is their skin colour and this is a failing that falls on YOU and you alone. You can fling out all the rhetoric about how blacks in general (and you in particular) have been oppressed down through the ages but at the end of the day how you live your life is YOUR choice.

Oh and if you ever spouted off that shit about black women being brainwashed and manipulated in some of front of my friend or co-workers...you'd be bitchslapped. They make their own choices. Some only date black men. Some prefer white men and some simply like men in general so long as they fit certain criteria such as intelligence, holding a steady job, treating them well etc. No black man is entitled to a black woman simply because he's black and the man SHE has chosen to be with isn't. If a black man wants a black woman (actually this statement is true for just about any race of women) then he needs to step up, be a man and treat her properly.

Racism and oppression based on race won't end until everyone stops judging each other the basis of the amount of melanin under they skin. You can talk about the "white race" all you want and spout your shit about black superiority and the purity of the black race and keeping yourselves seperate but you know what? That makes you as much of a bigot as the white skinheads yelling the same thing. You're both wrong and neither is justified.

ETA: O.k. not quite done. In my initial post, under #6 I didn't say most people didn't want to fight a civil war OR go back to Africa. I said that they don't want to fight a civil war so YOU had to go to whichever country you choose, whether that country is in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, wherever you think you'd be happy.

Well of course you wont respond, because you know the responses that I post to your
logic are in fact factual and correct. And I don't judge people by their skin color, that would be illogical.
52ndStreet.

does not really exist.

community.

Well of course you wont respond, because you know the responses that I post to your
logic are in fact factual and correct. And I don't judge people by their skin color, that would be illogical.
52ndStreet.
Speaking of not responding, why are you ignoring the questions I posed to you?

52ndStreet.
Speaking of not responding, why are you ignoring the questions I posed to you?

I am not ignoring your questions, I have answered your questions before, like I stated earlier, the reparations questions will always be there.
White decendants of slave owners, will always be viewed as people who benefited from
many years of free labor provided by blacks, that did in fact enrich Ameirca, during slavery and beyound, and this wealth has been transfered to modern day white America, or has been converted.
As a matter of fact, all Whites have benefited from the forced unpaid labor of Black slaves, from the times of slavery,
to our present day modern capitalistic system.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back