Black Racism, justified, and correct.

I do wake up everyday with a positive attitude. But when you live in a country where
White men still get huge million dollar bonuses, while 10.9% of the country are unemployed
during an economic downturn, it makes you realize that this is a society where White men
will take taxpayers money, and then pay out your tax payers money to other white men,
while the majority of the country suffers. And then they act as if they don't care what the
rest of the country thinks about their absurd behavior.

And then they tell you "oh we had to pay these bonuses, because we want to retain our best employees"!
This white double standard here in America must stop.And their constant state of denial
that it even exists.
Good day all.
oh?
only "white men" get these huge bonuses?

The vast majority of those bonuses went to white males. I don't think any blacks or
other minority received any bonuses from AIG. In answer to your question, Yes , only white men got those bonuses.

This enitre global economic crisis, was created by white males, and the premeditated collasps was all orchestrated by white males.
So , some one white knows where all this money went.

I bet some black crack dealers know where a goodly amount of the money went. :lol::lol::lol:

oh?
only "white men" get these huge bonuses?

The vast majority of those bonuses went to white males. I don't think any blacks or
other minority received any bonuses from AIG. In answer to your question, Yes , only white men got those bonuses.

This enitre global economic crisis, was created by white males, and the premeditated collasps was all orchestrated by white males.

I bet some black crack dealers know where a goodly amount of the money went. :lol::lol::lol:

The crack dealers money can in no way compare to the White boy Bernie Madoff Ponzi schemer,
and Bear Sterns, Shearson Lehman, AIG, CEO, high on the hog, while we all lose our home, and are out on the street, Sub prime mortgage
derivatives instrument dealer boy money.

The crack dealers money can in no way compare to the White boy Bernie Madoff Ponzi schemer,
and Bear Sterns, Shearson Lehman, AIG, CEO, high on the hog, while we all lose our home, and are out on the street, Sub prime mortgage

Sounds like you need to stop smoking up all your profit!!

What about this White Boy Ponzi schemer Berni Madoff, and all the other white boy
Schemers that stole Billions, how many black people stole billions from the people of
this Earth.?. These Billion dollar criminals are always White males.!!. from Enron, to Tyco, to WorldCom, Drexel Burnham, Bear Sterns, Shearson Lehman, They are all White Males!! Did they smoke up those Billions of dollars??!
Do you get what I am saying Mr. Cowboy Texas State Deathhouse most executions in
the country, Blood on your hands!!!

Last edited:

What about this White Boy Ponzi schemer Berni Madoff, and all the other white boy
Schemers that stole Billions, how many black people stole billions from the people of
this Earth.?. These Billion dollar criminals are always White males.!!. from Enron, to Tyco, to WorldCom, Drexel Burnham, Bear Sterns, Shearson Lehman, They are all White Males!! Did they smoke up those Billions of dollars??!
Do you get what I am saying Mr. Cowboy Texas State Deathhouse most executions in
hes in JAIL ya maroon

What about Bernie? He broke the law and now he'll spend the rest of his life in prison as well as all the other "schemers" that broke the law.

Tell me which crime is worst stealing or murder? Or are they both equal?

If you want to start comparing crimes by race, then I can play that game.

But first prove that all the people involved in the crimes you mentioned were in fact white.

And yes Texas leads the nation in deathrow executions, because here in Texas when a man is sentenced to die for his crimes, he usually dies. We don't play around with justice. we deliver it.

What about Bernie? He broke the law and now he'll spend the rest of his life in prison as well as all the other "schemers" that broke the law.

But first prove that all the people involved in the crimes you mentioned were in fact white.

And yes Texas leads the nation in deathrow executions, because here in Texas when a man is sentenced to die for his crimes, he usually dies. We don't play around with justice. we deliver it.

What about all those wrongly accused people that were really innocent, who got railroaded into the Texas death house by crooked cops, or overzealous prosecutors
that corrupted evidence or overlooked certain details that would have exonerated the
wrongly accused person.How many innocent people Mr. Cowboy has the State of Texas
executed. I sure you have seen stories of people being released from prison after someone
else confesses to a murder twenty years later. How many mr. Cowboy.?

What about all those wrongly accused people that were really innocent, who got railroaded into the Texas death house by crooked cops, or overzealous prosecutors
that corrupted evidence or overlooked certain details that would have exonerated the
wrongly accused person.How many innocent people Mr. Cowboy has the State of Texas
executed. I sure you have seen stories of people being released from prison after someone

You have proof that anyone has been wrongfullly executed? If so then please link me to the case number and court transcripts.

You didn't answer my questions. Which crime is worst stealing or murder? Or are they both equal?

Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism
against other non Black races.Especially the Caucasian European race.

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.

You are the most ignorant human being I've ever knew of. You give blacks a bad name. Slavery reparations? Are you out of your mind? Blacks owned Blacks; did you miss that in your history lessons? Blacks sold Blacks; did you miss that in your history lessons? We are in the 21st century people, race isn't the issue unless you are let it be. Trace your ancestry back you MIGHT find they were slaves; trace my ancestry you will definately find they fought to free your people. So dont be The kind to assume.

You have proof that anyone has been wrongfullly executed? If so then please link me to the case number and court transcripts.

You didn't answer my questions. Which crime is worst stealing or murder? Or are they both equal?

My only proof is the mathematical laws of statistics and probabilty, which I studied while attending college, oh yes I did attend college cowboy,. This mathematical law states,
that if you execute people on a weekly or daily basis, chances are that 10 or 15 out
of the hundreds that your "lonestar State" has executed mr. lonestar_logic, may have been innocent. So what you are say is that everbody your great state of Texas has executed was guilty, beyound any doubt.?

Last edited:
Come on Mr. lonestarlogic, afraid to debate a Richard Milhouse Nixon Gang member?.

I do think that reparations should have been paid a long time ago not just for the pure sake of another black saying give me free money.

But at the time I believe the idea of the 40 acres was meant to create economic equality. Socio Economic status has always been a determining factor for prosperity. With out that newly freed black were in the lowest class by default.

While I do think something should be done now, but I think it should be in the form of a free collage education, since that is the more determining factor now than land.This isn't fair in the sense that blacks are more deserving of a education, but I do believe that within any poor community, education is the key to systemic change. And the reality is; yes there hasn't really been an equal America, there is a disproportionate amount of wealth, and there is a disproportionate amount of crime done to and done by blacks. Education is the most successful way that I can think of to rectify the situation with the most amount of gain for more people.

I do wake up everyday with a positive attitude. But when you live in a country where
White men still get huge million dollar bonuses, while 10.9% of the country are unemployed
during an economic downturn, it makes you realize that this is a society where White men
will take taxpayers money, and then pay out your tax payers money to other white men,
while the majority of the country suffers. And then they act as if they don't care what the
rest of the country thinks about their absurd behavior.

And then they tell you "oh we had to pay these bonuses, because we want to retain our best employees"!
This white double standard here in America must stop.And their constant state of denial
that it even exists.
Good day all.

Boo hoo! Life is not perfectly equal and fair! Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Like there are no rich blacks or Asians or Hispanics. It's just those white folks who are hoarding ALL the money.

52nd Gutter is such a complete idiot racist, even his racism is retardedly racist.
gotta wonder how he felt about some of the bonuses sports men get

Sports stars are way over paid.

Not the forty acres and a mule crap again. They already got it they sold it and got the hell out while the getting was good except for a few who prospered for a while.

My only proof is the mathematical laws of statistics and probabilty, which I studied while attending college, oh yes I did attend college cowboy,. This mathematical law states,
that if you execute people on a weekly or daily basis, chances are that 10 or 15 out
of the hundreds that your "lonestar State" has executed mr. lonestar_logic, may have been innocent. So what you are say is that everbody your great state of Texas has executed was guilty, beyound any doubt.?

In other words, you have no proof. As my my dear ol' daddy always said, they may not have been guilty of the crime for which they were executed, but they were guilty of something.

I do think that reparations should have been paid a long time ago not just for the pure sake of another black saying give me free money.

But at the time I believe the idea of the 40 acres was meant to create economic equality. Socio Economic status has always been a determining factor for prosperity. With out that newly freed black were in the lowest class by default.

While I do think something should be done now, but I think it should be in the form of a free collage education, since that is the more determining factor now than land.This isn't fair in the sense that blacks are more deserving of a education, but I do believe that within any poor community, education is the key to systemic change. And the reality is; yes there hasn't really been an equal America, there is a disproportionate amount of wealth, and there is a disproportionate amount of crime done to and done by blacks. Education is the most successful way that I can think of to rectify the situation with the most amount of gain for more people.

Look, poor blacks have the same education opportunites as poor whites, hispanics, asians, etc... And for the most part it is a free education. If you look at the drop out rates of blacks compared to whites, you wil find that blacks drop out rates are higher than whites with hispanic drop out rates being even greater. Now the liberals and the minorities want you to believe it's societies fault. But I think that's just a lame excuse. We owe black Americans nothing, slavery is over and has been for quite some time. They need to get over it and move on.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. The same can be said for education, you can send kids to school but you can't make them learn. Personal responsibility needs to be applied to all individuals and blaming others for your actions is ignorant and utterly stupid.

Forum List

Back