Biden To Trump On Debates; "I Hear You're Free On Wednesdays"

Biden To Trump On Debates; "I Hear You're Free On Wednesdays"​

This is coming from a "sitting" president whose son is about about to start his criminal trail.
Biden is an asshole. Engineers these bogus criminal cases against his opponent and then mocks him. Karma is going to be a bitch for this asshole

President Joe Biden is offering a new salvo in the debate on presidential debates, calling on former President Donald Trump to “pick the dates.”

At the same time, Biden’s campaign sent a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates that the president would not be participating in the committee’s announced debate dates and instead plans to participate in showdowns hosted by news organizations. In the letter, the campaign proposed debate dates in June and September.

Good. Lets take away donny's adoring crowd of hecklers, and cut his mic after a predetermined amount of time to answer questions, and lets see how well he holds up on his own.

14 Second video, 5 edit cuts. I wonder how many takes and hours it took for Tater to read 14 seconds of script.

You do know that it was rumoured that Trump crapped his pants often on the Apprentice.....don't you? Due to adderal use or abuse?

How would I know that. I never watched the show and I don't follow tabloids.
and that is why Trumpers made up Biden crapping in his pants....to always accuse the other side, for what you actually do.... It's your Trumper M/O.

Made up. I simply said that was the look on his face.

By the way: What is a "Trumper". I don't recall having a membership to that club.

Nope! Congress needs to do the job they are paid for....And balance the budget! It takes debating, amending, working with the other side on the floor of Congress....

Sorry, but the deficit is hung around the presidents neck. It always has been.

The left was always quick to point out Trumps growing deficit....never got to a Trillion his first three years...but got close.

I was extremely critical of him for that reason.

Biden has been pushing bills and doing stupid stuff (do you know what the federal government won't get back as a result of his load forgiveness program.....look it up....that will go right to the bottom line).

He is on track for 2.5 trillion.

We are projected to hit 40 by 2030 and he is accelerating that to 2027.

Enjoy your life. Your kids won't get that same opportunity.

Oh, so you think his Hannibal Lector story is a good story for him to tell? Really?

Actually it is.....you guys are triggered like a troop of baboons over any little thing.

That Biden is going to debate him is clear sign Biden is desperate. His scorched earth policy when it comes to campaigning has been pretty consistent.

I watched a youtube video of him and obama asking for money. I threw up in my mouth.

Forum List

Back