Purdy wasn't pretty, but 49ers beat Packers

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Despite his team's win over GB, SF QB Brock Purdy did not look very good in that game. His check-down pass decisions were poor, and his throwing accuracy was terrible. Except for Christian McCaffrey's two TDs, the 49ers did not look like a serious championship contender.

Despite his team's win over GB, SF QB Brock Purdy did not look very good in that game. His check-down pass decisions were poor, and his throwing accuracy was terrible. Except for Christian McCaffrey's two TDs, the 49ers did not look like a serious championship contender.
And my Packers looked pretty good (except our kicker who has had problems all season).

And my Packers looked pretty good (except our kicker who has had problems all season).
Dropped interception, some 4th & 1 BS, settling for FG early on? Always the same old storyline.

I had bet Packers to win at 4:1 as soon as the game got going. Yeah, I won some other bets, but I thought I had that one for sure! ARG!

Dropped interception, some 4th & 1 BS, settling for FG early on? Always the same old storyline.

I had bet Packers to win at 4:1 as soon as the game got going. Yeah, I won some other bets, but I thought I had that one for sure! ARG!
I didn't like some play calls either, but those happen in every game. One play where Jordan passed (incomplete resulting in punting) on third down when he could have easily run for a first down.

True daT…..except he put a drive together when he needed to. Had the 9ers lost that game they would be in the QB market. Now they may have found a guy who is a gamer when it matters most.

It was a sloppy win, but a win none the less.

I am a fifty year 49er Faithful and I have to agree. They looked terrible and have the last few games. They are not championship caliber and will be LUCKY if they give Baltimore a game in the SB.

I do think the Lions have a chance. I’m sure San Fran is favored. But they still got to play the game. Lions proved they ain’t no joke.

Damn Green Bay. If they beat the 49rs we’d have one more home game

I am a fifty year 49er Faithful and I have to agree. They looked terrible and have the last few games. They are not championship caliber and will be LUCKY if they give Baltimore a game in the SB.
As long as a team wins, remembering the close one or the sloppy one means nothing. The Niners are fortunate with Purdy. makes less than a million and they had good players before that and were afforded more good players.

Forum List

Back