NFL to Play Divisive ‘Black National Anthem’ at Super Bowl LVII

So if the Left brings a political agenda into an entertainment arena, and the Right simply points that out as reality, we're the ones being "divisive"?

Do you not see why this BS doesn't hold any water?

Imagine if, instead of the Black National Anthem, they were preaching about keeping the black family unit together and being pro life.

Get it now?

Probably not.
Your side is pushing this bullshit woke agenda because you believe it's going to help you politically. It's bs. It's like when you fabricated trannies in bathrooms to rile up your ignorant, racist homophobic base. AKA your religious voting block. LOL

Nothing stopping rich Blacks from buying your own teams and hiring your Black coach of your choice. Is there? Make an offer for the Dallas Cowboys? Maybe Carolina (who I feel made a bad choice for Coach...over the interim who was doing good). That owner is making a mistake. Team morale will be in the toilet.
It's going that way. Jordan is an owner and Lebron will own the Los Vegas Basketball team after he retires.

Give them time. You treated them all like second class citizens for 400 years and counting. You still treat them like second class citizens.

And you can't just start a NFL or NBA team. It's a good old boys club. Very exclusive.

Like the Masters Golf Club Augusta. No blacks allowed. They let Lebron and MJ in but can you blame them? Makes them look good to make those guys MINORITY owners.

That love of sports has followed Daniels-Carter – one of just three Black female minority owners in the NBA, along with actress Jada Pinkett Smith (Philadelphia 76ers) and BET co-founder Sheila Johnson (Washington Wizards) – throughout her life.

Your side is pushing this bullshit woke agenda because you believe it's going to help you politically.

So it's the Right that is actually pushing wokeness? Not the Left.

Wow. That's a whole new level of retarded right there.

So it's the Right that is actually pushing wokeness? Not the Left.

Wow. That's a whole new level of retarded right there.
Yup. I would never even hear about it if it wasn't for you guys crying about it.

Just like trannies in bathrooms. Did we bring this issue up?

The GOP brings issues like these up to piss off their base. This is what gets you to vote with the rich. Social issues.

You can't stop the young woke movement. But maybe you can turn it into a few more votes.

The only two people saying WOKE are Vagorie Taylor Green and DiSantis. Hell yes they love woke.

I don't expect you to understand when rich republicans use social wedge issues to dupe you. Clearly you are all in. Because you can't even fathom what I'm telling you even though it's true. Way to be open minded.

Yup. I would never even hear about it if it wasn't for you guys crying about it.

Just like trannies in bathrooms. Did we bring this issue up?

That's because the media and their Democrat allies try to hide what is happening in schools when it comes to race and gender ideology being taught to little kids, and even in some cases boys being permitted into girls' bathrooms depending upon how they "identify". (After being brainwashed, of course.)

Unfortunately for the Left, the lockdowns exposed the brutal reality that many children today are not being educated, but indoctrinated. Parents being able to work from home, and monitor their child's "learning" more closely - along with remote learning itself - proved that.

So just know that when the media you tune into tells you "This isn't happening, why are Republicans bringing this up?" - they are lying directly to your face.

Then, if you extrapolate that out to everything else, you may start to see things more clearly.

I should know, I used to fall for the FAKE NEWS.

Not anymore.

That's because the media and their Democrat allies try to hide what is happening in schools when it comes to race and gender ideology being taught to little kids, and even in some cases boys being permitted into girls' bathrooms depending upon how they "identify". (After being brainwashed, of course.)

Unfortunately for the Left, the lockdowns exposed the brutal reality that many children today are not being educated, but indoctrinated. Parents being able to work from home, and monitor their child's "learning" more closely - along with remote learning itself - proved that.

So just know that when the media you tune into tells you "This isn't happening, why are Republicans bringing this up?" - they are lying directly to your face.

Then, if you extrapolate that out to everything else, you may start to see things more clearly.

Not anymore.
Well I can only say they are probably right teaching kids those things. About our racist past and present. You guys want to whitewash and continue being allowed to bully gays and minorities.

Gretchen Whitmer won re election after the lockdown. Only the right wing radical nuts complained about wearing masks and social distancing. I believe so many of you died that this also helped cost you the election. 1 million people died and most of them were not vaccinated.

So now we know your issues. Lockdowns and wokeness. Do you live in Florida? Because that's exactly DiSantis' message.

Define tiny?

LGBT Identification in U.S. Ticks Up to 7.1%​

This is what Nazi's said about the Jews by the way. Almost the exact same attack that Republicans use today on gays, Nazi's said about jews. Oh and gays too. Hitler was against gays too. Just like Republicans in America today.

Republicans are the straight white Christian majority and they don't care about minorities.

Not anymore.
Here is another example of Republicans taking something good and making it bad.

Woke. aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)

For example you Republicans have a very hard time accepting the fact that BLM.

Remember you didn't think gays should have the same rights as you do? Why shouldn't they be allowed to marry?

You need to get WOKE.

You’re a liar. Racists (white or otherwise) are not in power anywhere since the civil war (except in some states for a long while after). Even then, no racists were in power when mostly white people voted for a month dedicated to African American culture and history and achievements.
Ha ha ha! You say the day the Civil War ended whites lost power? To who? Who took over on April 10th 1865?

On another note regarding wokeness. Why do we call god him/he?

Our Father, who art in heaven. WRONG! Father isn't gender neutral. Who says god is a man?

This means, as you guessed it, that yes, the Our Father may be changed as well.

The efforts for these changes arose after Reverend Joanna Stobart asked if there was any progress on the Church of England’s Liturgical Commission on finding appropriate gender-neutral terms for God the Father and He and Him. She inquired:

Please could the Liturgical Commission provide an update on the steps being taken to develop more inclusive language in our authorized liturgy and to provide more options for those who wish to use authorized liturgy and speak of God in a non-gendered way, particularly in authorized absolutions where many of the prayers offered for use refer to God using male pronouns?
The Bishop of Lichfield, The Right Reverend Michael Ipgrave, responded to this question by stating how a “new joint project on gendered language will begin this spring.”

Our parent, who art in heaven. That's better.

Ha ha ha! You say the day the Civil War ended whites lost power?
Nope. Not what I wrote. Why do you rely on lies, sillybozo?
To who? Who took over on April 10th 1865?

On another note regarding wokeness. Why do we call god him/he?
Worry about what we call God. Stay up late every night worrying about it. :itsok:
Our Father, who art in heaven. WRONG! Father isn't gender neutral. Who says god is a man?
Who says He isn’t? He might not be. Then again, He might be. It is a certainty that assholes like you don’t know.
This means, as you guessed it, that yes, the Our Father may be changed as well.
I don’t recall Eve discussing “our Father” or any other routine prayer.
The efforts for these changes arose after Reverend Joanna Stobart asked if there was any progress on the Church of England’s Liturgical Commission on finding appropriate gender-neutral terms for God the Father and He and Him. She inquired:

The Bishop of Lichfield, The Right Reverend Michael Ipgrave, responded to this question by stating how a “new joint project on gendered language will begin this spring.”

Our parent, who art in heaven. That's better.

Is it? It’s different. But “better” is simply your subjective opinion.

Your determined lack of comprehension exposes you as the simpleton you are, sillybozo.

Nope. Not what I wrote. Why do you rely on lies, sillybozo?

Worry about what we call God. Stay up late every night worrying about it. :itsok:

Who says He isn’t? He might not be. Then again, He might be. It is a certainty that assholes like you don’t know.

I don’t recall Eve discussing “our Father” or any other routine prayer.

Is it? It’s different. But “better” is simply your subjective opinion.

Your determined lack of comprehension exposes you as the simpleton you are, sillybozo.
See you did it too. You can't help be misogynistic.

Look what you wrote

Who says He isn’t? He might not be. Then again, He might be.

You say it in your response. 3 times in fact. Now who looks dumb?

See you did it too. You can't help be misogynistic.

Look what you wrote

You say it in your response. 3 times in fact. Now who looks dumb?
You do. As always. You’re the douche nugget who contends that God isn’t a “He.” My position is that He is.

But, even if He isn’t a He, you have no valid basis to say otherwise. 👍

Troxel v. Granville

Look it up, sillybozo. sealybobo

Troxel v. Granville, 530 U.S. 57 (2000).​

It stands for the proposition that parents have the fundamental right to provide care and custody over their own children.

The Washington Supreme Court held that "[p]arents have a right to limit visitation of their children with third persons," and that between parents and judges, "the parents should be the ones to choose whether to expose their children to certain people or ideas." Id., at 21, 969 P. 2d, at 31. Four justices dissented from the Washington Supreme Court's holding on the constitutionality of the statute. Id., at 23-43, 969 P. 2d, at 32-42.

We granted certiorari, 527 U. S. 1069 (1999), and now affirm the judgment.
I’d at 63.
The Fourteenth Amendment provides that no State shall "deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law." We have long recognized that the Amendment's Due Process Clause, like its Fifth Amendment counterpart, "guarantees more than fair process." Washington v. Glucksberg, 521 U. S. 702, 719 (1997). The Clause also includes a substantive component that "provides heightened protection against government interference with certain fundamental rights and liberty interests." Id., at 720; see also Reno v. Flores, 507 U. S. 292, 301-302 (1993).
Id at 65.

In subsequent cases also, we have recognized the fundamental right of parents to make decisions concerning the care, custody, and control of their children. See, e. g., Stanley v. Illinois, 405 U. S. 645, 651 (1972)

Id at 66. (Emphasis added.)

Accordingly, so long as a parent adequately cares for his or her children (i. e., is fit), there will normally be no reason for the State to inject itself into the private realm of the family to further question the ability of that parent to make the

best decisions concerning the rearing of that parent's children. See, e. g., Flores, 507 U. S., at 304.

Id at 68 a 69.

Bottom line, once again sillybozo is wrong.

Troxel v. Granville

Look it up, sillybozo. sealybobo

Troxel v. Granville, 530 U.S. 57 (2000).​

It stands for the proposition that parents have the fundamental right to provide care and custody over their own children.

I’d at 63.

Id
at 65.

Id at 66. (Emphasis added.)

Id at 68 a 69.

Bottom line, once again sillybozo is wrong.
All I know is this. The Supreme Court was able to overturn Roe V Wade because of some bullshit court decision that was made in Mississippi. So I don't think the rest of the country should be affected by what some fucking hicks in Mississippi think or do. And that's why states like Michigan are passing laws to make sure conservatives here can't try to use that case in Mississippi to try and ban abortion here in MI.

But Republicans are trying. That's why you won't win any future elections.

All I know is this. The Supreme Court was able to overturn Roe V Wade because of some bullshit court decision that was made in Mississippi. So I don't think the rest of the country should be affected by what some fucking hicks in Mississippi think or do. And that's why states like Michigan are passing laws to make sure conservatives here can't try to use that case in Mississippi to try and ban abortion here in MI.

But Republicans are trying. That's why you won't win any future elections.
What a load ^ of unresponsive generalized caterwauling from sillybozo.

Forum List

Back