NFL to Play Divisive ‘Black National Anthem’ at Super Bowl LVII

Have not watched a National Anthem or Halftime show in about 100 years. Closed Caption for me .... when I turn the channel on. Don't need any "Bob Costas" telling me how EVIL gun owners are.
This year it's another person of color....and she's going to be shaking it like Beonce'.

I'm watching the pre-game and it's clear the NFL has their lips firmly planted on black ass bigtime.

This year it's another person of color....and she's going to be shaking it like Beonce'.

I'm watching the pre-game and it's clear the NFL has their lips firmly planted on black ass bigtime.
You mean colored person? Does putting an "of" in there clean it up somehow???

Darn. When I was a kid, saying "colored person" WAS the way to be polite.

You can't talk to blacks in any way online unless you're kissing their feet.
Well, stop. Just talk to us. "Persons of color" indeed! That's just stupid.

Not you, Mudwhistle, I'm just so tired of all these crazy disgusting euphemisms.

Somewhat refreshing so far. I can actually un-mute for the play by play mostly. Not a wokefest….thus far.

usually i would only watch a game (without NFL REDZONE) if I had a bet on it. But this game? No bet as it just seemed dead even.

Another hair on fire thread by the racist right; white grievance politics and racist replacement theory on full display.

It's "white grievance politics" to point out that black people aren't to blame for the Culture Wars, but white left wing Karens are?

Wow, you've turned stupidity into an art form.

They now have a covey of short-skirted young pretty white women on 24-7 all sports sharing their vast knowledge how it was "when they played NFL or MLB", Radio too. Try Siruis radio. LW alphabet watchers eat it up w/o a 2nd thought.

Of course reading a script and more attractive than Terry Bradshaw or Shannon Sharpe.....I question the bimbo knowledge.

I'll take the hot blonde bimbos over the woke culture warrior feminazis.

It's "white grievance politics" to point out that black people aren't to blame for the Culture Wars, but white left wing Karens are?

Wow, you've turned stupidity into an art form.
Pat Buchannon was long before karen showed up.

Forum List

Back