Black Men

In you opinion, which steroetypes are true about most black men?

• They are uneducated.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are dangerous.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • They have poor personal hygene.

• They are criminals/drug dealers.

• They are lazy.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are sexual predators.

• They are racist.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • They are dead-beat dads.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • They are impulsive.

• None of the above.

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
I'm waiting for the day when I can be as smart as you. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe I'll contract some mentally debilitating disease so I can be.

oh that was a SNAZZY comeback, buddy! :lol: Maybe someday you'll get your gold medal at the special Olympics after all!

The point still stands. I'm ready to jettison motherfuckers like you into the very third world dirt floor nations that you seem to worship as your god of free market profit-monging-despite-the-nation-slave-labor-capitalism. You are about as necessary as a wisdom tooth.

And he's not worried about indians taking his job because they can't do what he does. YEA, RIGHT!!! Thats a fucking hoot!!! They'll do it and do it cheaper!!!!

You have an entry level job not me.

I'm in the game and GOPanomics is affecting all of us. Some more than others. I suspect its affecting me just about as much as you, seeing as how we probably make about the same. I'm in sales.

And OMG, you are a software engineers? In other words, you are an MCSE or CNE? That's not a fucking engineer. Not the kind I'm talking about.

And let me tell you about software engineers. They are fucking you Tech esq. I'm glad you brought up Indian workers and worker visa's.

I know you have a hard time following my logic, so I'll type slow.

YOu said:

There is a ton of need for software engineers. That's why M$ is supporting all those H1B visas to get them fereners in here to do work.

Remember this story?

IBM hits back against over-timers with pay cut • The Register

IBM hits back against over-timers with pay cut

No fucking way they would cut their IT staff's pay 15% if jobs were plentyful in the field.

And no way your wages would be where they are if jobs were plentyful.

And I already have inside information on how they go about hiring foreigners. They first look for American workers because they have to. So they make the job discription so impossible for anyone to meet all the criteria, that they don't find anyone for the job, so then they can go ask for more foreign worker visa's. Then they lower the requirements of the job so they can hire the average indian who is smarter than you and works for less.

You are FUCKED boy!!! And when they fuck your industry, you'll blame nancy pelosi. It is like someone came in your room and raped you with a blindfold on and you think we did it when in fact is was the GOP.

You are a fool!!! Back when I sold IT training, they were making $80 to $100K mcse's. You guys aren't making that now. Bullshit!!! And if you do, expect the company to fire your ass and don't complain because you have no right to your job and the company needs to max out profits and the first place they'll look is your paycheck. God willing. Maybe then you'll learn. NAAH!!

Based on what you know (from your post here) about the IT industry, you need to stick to cars. You know a whole lot of nothing. No, I'm not an MCSE. You couldn't pay me to be an MCSE. But, since you asked, I started with Certified Novell Engineer 13 years ago. But, with Novell foundering, I left that 7 years ago and picked up a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). That was mostly because of single client not so much a direction. Then later that year I got a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) cert. Still the gold standard in Information security certifications. And last year I got a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification.

Bobo, it doesn't matter whether you think it's engineering or not, that's what the rest of the world calls it. Not my fault. It just is.

No, I don't think we do make the same amount. I haven't made as little as the numbers you mentioned in years and years. I compete happily with my Indian counterparts because they can't do what I do.

By the way, I get offers to do CCNA work almost daily for $90-$95k and turn it down. The work is out there boy bobo. You just want to throw a fit and cry on the ground. You have this great big agenda about how everyone is getting fucked and it isn't true. There are jobs galore here. You just want the job to be where you want it to be and it has to be some certain thing and you don't want to work to get it, it should just come to you.

I've spent my life, even after getting an advanced degree, constantly training and getting more and more marketable and keeping up with the latest trends to ensure I don't get left behind. I expect no less of everyone else and I have no sympathy for those who don't.

Tell us how IBM could cut their IT staff's wages by 15% and all those people didn't just pick up and go somewhere else if the IT industry is so lucrative and in such high demand?

Probably the network administrators or the masses in the IT industry don't make DICK. You probably specialize and you are a great network engineer/programmer who can do anything and that is why you are in such high demand.

I worked with people like you. Great for you.

But the standard IT guy who comes to my desk and fixes my computer, aint making shit. And if he goes to IBM or somewhere else, they aren't paying as much as they used to either.

Yet Bill Gates and you want more indians to come to America, rather than get the kids in college to go learn that shit so we can employ Americans.

And did you read my post about how companies fake like they are trying to hire Americans but really they want the indians who make less?

You can't deny that this happens. Or you can, but that's because you don't know it is happening.

You're like McCain. He thinks because he got shot down in a war that that makes him an expert on war. You are just a grutn. You fix computers. That doesn't mean you know about the politics or the economy. :eusa_shhh:

Yeah, whatever. I don't fix computers or networks anymore. I review others work and tell them what they need to fix or if they have done it to standard. I tell organizations how to leverage their IT infrastructure to help them do whatever their line of business is.

I continue to eat Indians for lunch week in and week out. I'm in DC. There is no more multi-cultural place in the US. There is also no more educated place in the country. Even the pizza delivery guys here have PhDs (usually from Russia, but never the less). There is no more competitive place in the country. Try it and see.

Are you under the mistaken impression that you made sense with that post?

Wow. If your comprehension is that abysmal then i guess it looks like your big bad degrees weren't worth all that much after all. Maybe you can lie about the car you drive next!

:rofl:

He doesn't have a degree. He has a certification. Or he has multiple certifications. If he takes them all in, they are only worth at best an Associates Degree.

And if the technology changes, those certifications don't mean shit anymore. Of course he'll just have to go back and get retrained and re certified.

But my college degree is good forever!!!!

Yeah bobo, I'm a lawyer, but I don't have a college degree :cuckoo:

I have a double major in Business Management and Political Science cum laude and a double minor in History and Military Science. I also have a Juris Doctor from American University.

But, I'm glad your college degree is good forever.

Certifications have changed since you were involved bobo. My CISSP and CISA are good forever with continuing professional education credits.

What about White male Stereo Types?
1.White men are all closet Homosexuals
2.They like to put on Womens clothes
3.Are Sado masochist
5.They have a higher rate of being Serial Killers
6.They beat their Wives.
7.Are greedy, and love Money.
8.White men are prone to molest Children, are pedophiles.
9.And are Genocidal manics, mass murderers.ie Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Lenin.
10.Are rapist.
10.None of the Above.
Are these Stereo types True about white men?.
How do you feel about these "White male Stereotypes" jgkab?

1. Your kind are not imprevious to the Down Low, brutha..
2. See number 1.
3. I'll see your sado masochism and raise you your CRIME RATE.
4. Missed a number, didn't you genius? I guess I don't really need to even type out this one.
5. Baby daddy says what?
6. As opposed to getting them pregnant and disappearing back to your mamas house?
7. Are drug addicts. LOVE the crack and malt liquor.
8. says the man whose ethnicity is chock full of 13 year old mothers.
9. HA! Heard any GOOD news from AFRICA lately? Of course you haven't.
10. See number 8.
11. Didn't learn to count above ten with your zipper up, I see.

tenez, motherfucker.

Check some of the racial data on FBI crime statistics ,before you try to make a mockery of a
post.Mr. always in a state of denial.

Wow. If your comprehension is that abysmal then i guess it looks like your big bad degrees weren't worth all that much after all. Maybe you can lie about the car you drive next!

oh that was a SNAZZY comeback, buddy! :lol: Maybe someday you'll get your gold medal at the special Olympics after all!

The point still stands. I'm ready to jettison motherfuckers like you into the very third world dirt floor nations that you seem to worship as your god of free market profit-monging-despite-the-nation-slave-labor-capitalism. You are about as necessary as a wisdom tooth.

Glad you appreciated it. :cool:

Like I told bobo, you need to stop living in the past. You cannot make what you want happen. It isn't possible. You want to time travel back 75 years. Well, great. I wish we had a great manufacturing base too. But, you can't stop goods from outside this country from coming in. It isn't possible. If it were, the drug war would be a smashing success, but it isn't.

All I'm saying is you can piss and moan about it or you can do something so you don't get your ass ate up by it. You take your way, I'll take mine.

Anytime you want to throw my ass out of the country, you just step right up buddy. I got something that wants to meet you.

He doesn't have a degree. He has a certification. Or he has multiple certifications. If he takes them all in, they are only worth at best an Associates Degree.

And if the technology changes, those certifications don't mean shit anymore. Of course he'll just have to go back and get retrained and re certified.

I have a double major in Business Management and Political Science cum laude and a double minor in History and Military Science. I also have a Juris Doctor from American University.

Certifications have changed since you were involved bobo. My CISSP and CISA are good forever with continuing professional education credits.

Yes, with CPE's. JK.

I didn't know you had all those degrees. This is why I assume, because it gets people like you to open up and be honest about your situation. You are a very highly skilled and educated person. So this bad economy probably isn't affecting you as much as the rest of us. You're at the top. Of course you feel the way you do.

And this economy isn't affecting me as much as it is affecting people beneath my pay grade. I have a Masters in Organizational Management.

But sending jobs overseas, NAFTA, unfair trade, illegals and high unemployment are hurting the majority of us. It is even affecting you. Home value, investments and cost of living alone. And Bush admitted last night that irresponsible deregulations are big part of what went wrong. We can discuss this on another thread, but part of the irresponsibility is that they didn't protect American workers. I believe on purpose. Lowering wages has been a goal of big business for centuries/decades. It has happened before and it will happen again. That's why unions exist. So they are winning now. Soon labor will be winning again. And of course you feel like you are a have so you fear that the liberals will give the have nots a piece of what you got. Trust me, it is the conservatives who will ultimately seek to lower your pay too. They only pay you as much as they have to. If they could find a way to cut your pay $15K, they would. Or, they will.

BUT, in your defense, last night on NPR they were talking about this. They sort of backed up what you are saying. There are lots of good middle class jobs out there, but gone are the days where you can graduate highschool and get any of them. People will have to be trained. So instead of graduating highschool and going to Ford, they'll have to go get a certification in computers or go to school to be a nurse, or whatever. FINE! But as a liberal, I think we need to make college more affordable if not FREE and we need to provide the masses with free single payer healthcare so that all of us are insured. We decided highschool was worth it, so why not health? And a lot of doctors and hospitals want it. Only the insurance providers don't because they're the ones gobbling up all the profits. They're the ones fucking the doctors. So bad that even they want socialized medicine.

And the big question that is still unanswered is, how important is manufacturing to this country. Will we still be a great nation if all we are is a services type economy? Someone posted a topic yesterday that America still does manufacture more than the rest of the world, even China. I hope that is true. I just think we were coming dangerously close to going too far too fast. A lot of people got fucked with this switch to a global market. Maybe they should have given us warning in 2000 that shit was about to change. Doesn't bother you that much because you are rich. Compared to the rest of us anyways. So that means your opinion means a lot less to us because you can't relate to what we are saying. Checkmate bitch!!!

Have a great weekend. I like talking to you.

I am completely convinced that the vast majority of them can play basketball better than I can.

What about White male Stereo Types?
1.White men are all closet Homosexuals
2.They like to put on Womens clothes
3.Are Sado masochist
5.They have a higher rate of being Serial Killers
6.They beat their Wives.
7.Are greedy, and love Money.
8.White men are prone to molest Children, are pedophiles.
9.And are Genocidal manics, mass murderers.ie Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Lenin.
10.Are rapist.
10.None of the Above.
Are these Stereo types True about white men?.
How do you feel about these "White male Stereotypes" jgkab?

1. Your kind are not imprevious to the Down Low, brutha..
2. See number 1.
3. I'll see your sado masochism and raise you your CRIME RATE.
4. Missed a number, didn't you genius? I guess I don't really need to even type out this one.
5. Baby daddy says what?
6. As opposed to getting them pregnant and disappearing back to your mamas house?
7. Are drug addicts. LOVE the crack and malt liquor.
8. says the man whose ethnicity is chock full of 13 year old mothers.
9. HA! Heard any GOOD news from AFRICA lately? Of course you haven't.
10. See number 8.
11. Didn't learn to count above ten with your zipper up, I see.

tenez, motherfucker.

Check some of the racial data on FBI crime statistics ,before you try to make a mockery of a
post.Mr. always in a state of denial.

By all means.. post your evidence, baby mamma.. and learn to fucking COUNT while you are at it!

:lol:

:eusa_angel:

Glad you appreciated it. :cool:

Like I told bobo, you need to stop living in the past. You cannot make what you want happen. It isn't possible. You want to time travel back 75 years. Well, great. I wish we had a great manufacturing base too. But, you can't stop goods from outside this country from coming in. It isn't possible. If it were, the drug war would be a smashing success, but it isn't.

All I'm saying is you can piss and moan about it or you can do something so you don't get your ass ate up by it. You take your way, I'll take mine.

Anytime you want to throw my ass out of the country, you just step right up buddy. I got something that wants to meet you.

You are wrong about that. Culture is not static and we all know that, at one time, American's didn't commit economic suicide just so that your kind can sling more bullshit about chinese slave labor. There are a LOT of things to be done.. starting with tarrifs of all foreign goods from nations who enjoy a current trade deficit. Namely, every dirt worker nation that currently floats your boat. And, indeed, we CAN stop goods from coming into this country. Or, we can employ a lot of Americans in order to make it happen. There are lots of options.. The drug war isn't at ALL reflective of a retail market where foreign goods are sold at every wal mart across the nation. For real, and you say you are a lawyer? :thup:

And I have plenty of somethings that want to meet you too, buddy.. You'd be sadly mistaken if you thought I wasn't a second amendment loving liberal. Again, let me remind you... there are more of me than there are of you. Given the failure of you greenspan types it's just a matter of time before your kind are a bitter memory.. kinda like the Cuban Batista government.

Last edited:

Yes, with CPE's. JK.

I didn't know you had all those degrees. This is why I assume, because it gets people like you to open up and be honest about your situation. You are a very highly skilled and educated person. So this bad economy probably isn't affecting you as much as the rest of us. You're at the top. Of course you feel the way you do.

And this economy isn't affecting me as much as it is affecting people beneath my pay grade. I have a Masters in Organizational Management.

But sending jobs overseas, NAFTA, unfair trade, illegals and high unemployment are hurting the majority of us. It is even affecting you. Home value, investments and cost of living alone. And Bush admitted last night that irresponsible deregulations are big part of what went wrong. We can discuss this on another thread, but part of the irresponsibility is that they didn't protect American workers. I believe on purpose. Lowering wages has been a goal of big business for centuries/decades. It has happened before and it will happen again. That's why unions exist. So they are winning now. Soon labor will be winning again. And of course you feel like you are a have so you fear that the liberals will give the have nots a piece of what you got. Trust me, it is the conservatives who will ultimately seek to lower your pay too. They only pay you as much as they have to. If they could find a way to cut your pay $15K, they would. Or, they will.

BUT, in your defense, last night on NPR they were talking about this. They sort of backed up what you are saying. There are lots of good middle class jobs out there, but gone are the days where you can graduate highschool and get any of them. People will have to be trained. So instead of graduating highschool and going to Ford, they'll have to go get a certification in computers or go to school to be a nurse, or whatever. FINE! But as a liberal, I think we need to make college more affordable if not FREE and we need to provide the masses with free single payer healthcare so that all of us are insured. We decided highschool was worth it, so why not health? And a lot of doctors and hospitals want it. Only the insurance providers don't because they're the ones gobbling up all the profits. They're the ones fucking the doctors. So bad that even they want socialized medicine.

And the big question that is still unanswered is, how important is manufacturing to this country. Will we still be a great nation if all we are is a services type economy? Someone posted a topic yesterday that America still does manufacture more than the rest of the world, even China. I hope that is true. I just think we were coming dangerously close to going too far too fast. A lot of people got fucked with this switch to a global market. Maybe they should have given us warning in 2000 that shit was about to change. Doesn't bother you that much because you are rich. Compared to the rest of us anyways. So that means your opinion means a lot less to us because you can't relate to what we are saying. Checkmate bitch!!!

The problem with that line of thought is that it's not only manufacturing that can be outsourced to foreigners. Wonder engineer above can also be underbid and marginalized. NEW TRAINING doesn't stop the hemmoraging of employment opportunity across all sectors of employment. America is not the toilet paper of the globe meant to wipe the shit of poverty off of the ass of foreign nations. When enough of us get tired of it you'll see that Americans, the globes most active consumer base, are not going to listen to some free market bullshit about retraining and still remain the target market for every nation that wants desperately to avoid the topic of trade deficits. Japan doesn't import as many cars as WE import japanese cars. So, fuck em. and fuck the slimy scurvy bastards that would sell their patriotism in the Great American Yard Sale.

Yes, with CPE's. JK.

The problem with that line of thought is that it's not only manufacturing that can be outsourced to foreigners. Wonder engineer above can also be underbid and marginalized. NEW TRAINING doesn't stop the hemmoraging of employment opportunity across all sectors of employment. America is not the toilet paper of the globe meant to wipe the shit of poverty off of the ass of foreign nations. When enough of us get tired of it you'll see that Americans, the globes most active consumer base, are not going to listen to some free market bullshit about retraining and still remain the target market for every nation that wants desperately to avoid the topic of trade deficits. Japan doesn't import as many cars as WE import japanese cars. So, fuck em. and fuck the slimy scurvy bastards that would sell their patriotism in the Great American Yard Sale.

Agreed.

Yes, with CPE's. JK.

All I can say buddy is you voted for the wrong guy. You voted for Obama and you should have voted for Pat Buchanan. He's the guy that supports your way of thinking. Obama wants to do precisely what you don't want. He has been unabashed in his support for fighting global poverty. He's allocated billions in his budget in direct transfer payments and you can bet that won't be the only way he supports the fight.

Enjoy IT!

Yes, with CPE's. JK.

All I can say buddy is you voted for the wrong guy. You voted for Obama and you should have voted for Pat Buchanan. He's the guy that supports your way of thinking. Obama wants to do precisely what you don't want. He has been unabashed in his support for fighting global poverty. He's allocated billions in his budget in direct transfer payments and you can bet that won't be the only way he supports the fight.

Enjoy IT!

What the fuck are you even TALKING about? It wasn't dems who were busy selling the US down the river for the last 20 fucking years. NAFTA was the product of a republican congress for crying out loud. Crying about obama, in light of the last 20 years of snake oil capitalistas, is a fucking joke. Obama will discover what is necessary to protect American economic security or he'll be a single term president. It's as simple as that. 8 more years of YOUR kind of attitude won't result in a better economy any better than what you think of Obama. Indeed, it's BECAUSE of people like you, and your sky is falling free market blah blah bullshit, that he's not out protecting AMERICAN JOBS ANYWAY. I guess your big bad degrees caused you to miss what happened the VERY FUCKING DAY Obama's BUY AMERICAN plan was announced... Again, and you say you are a lawyer? The bar must be sitting pretty low these days.

President Obama to water down 'Buy American' plan after EU trade war threat
President Obama to water down 'Buy American' plan after EU trade war threat - Times Online

ps.. Pat Buchanan has a pretty solid record of being correct about a lot of issues. Were he not someone with his head up the ass of the religious right I might very well consider voting for him.

Forum List

Back