Black Men

In you opinion, which steroetypes are true about most black men?

• They are uneducated.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are dangerous.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • They have poor personal hygene.

• They are criminals/drug dealers.

• They are lazy.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are sexual predators.

• They are racist.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • They are dead-beat dads.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • They are impulsive.

• None of the above.

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Appearance-wise, blacks are aided by a genetic trait that their genitalia never needed to be able to shrink up to avoid freezing off. So theirs doesn't, while whites and I would presume asians do. So, what you see is what you get hard or soft.

Dude, no. Wherever did you get that misinformation?

Hmmm....well I have to admit, I've "heard" that from a number of different sources over the years and never heard any push back that it was not true. I just did a search or two and could find no support for the contention. So, must be a myth. Silly kind of myth though. I did find someone asking the same question though....no real answers.

Anyone with a black dick wanna put an end to the speculation? When you come out of a cold pool, shrinkage??? :lol:

End! When I get out of the pool, I'm shocked to see that it hasn't turned white also. j/k :lol:

Dude, no. Wherever did you get that misinformation?

Hmmm....well I have to admit, I've "heard" that from a number of different sources over the years and never heard any push back that it was not true. I just did a search or two and could find no support for the contention. So, must be a myth. Silly kind of myth though. I did find someone asking the same question though....no real answers.

Anyone with a black dick wanna put an end to the speculation? When you come out of a cold pool, shrinkage??? :lol:

End! When I get out of the pool, I'm shocked to see that it hasn't turned white also. j/k :lol:

Why are black men racist?. Beliving in your own race can somtimes be misread as being racist.I feel thats all it is. A lot of White people misreading blacks who are into their own race.
There are plenty of White men that are racist also.It is a natural reaction to White male racism.

ah.. yes.. so "blacks who support black" is NOT racist while "whites who support whites" is.

got it, city monkey! You can go back to robbing liquor stores and avoiding child support now.

ah.. yes.. so "blacks who support black" is NOT racist while "whites who support whites" is.

got it, city monkey! You can go back to robbing liquor stores and avoiding child support now.

Whites who support whites I don't see them as being racist. And I don't need to rob liqour stores, and I support all my children.

You can go marry your boyfreind HOMO.!

I'd say any one or a combination of them is true of some and none of them is true of some.
Now take any of those characteristics and the same is true of some white males while none of them is true of some.
Does that answer your question?

I'd say any one or a combination of them is true of some and none of them is true of some.
Now take any of those characteristics and the same is true of some white males while none of them is true of some.
Does that answer your question?

Yeah, kinda. But it made me think of five new questions....

Are you under the mistaken impression that you made sense with that post?

Wow. If your comprehension is that abysmal then i guess it looks like your big bad degrees weren't worth all that much after all. Maybe you can lie about the car you drive next!

:rofl:

He doesn't have a degree. He has a certification. Or he has multiple certifications. If he takes them all in, they are only worth at best an Associates Degree.

And if the technology changes, those certifications don't mean shit anymore. Of course he'll just have to go back and get retrained and re certified.

But my college degree is good forever!!!!

The main thing is in IT certifications mean more than a degree especially when it comes to Cisco and CompTIA certs. You can have a bachelors and if you dont have these certifications they wont hire you but when I come in with my Associates and CCNA and A+ certifications I get that job and what makes it worse we also got that job at the University where you went to school at. They are more important than you think now if it is software maybe but when it comes down to Networking, Configuration and Maintenance certs are better.

We all know that there are stereotypes of black men. Which ones do you believe are true of the majority of black men?
you missed the one about the fact they are well hung or that once you go black you never go back.

We all know that there are stereotypes of black men. Which ones do you believe are true of the majority of black men?
you missed the one about the fact they are well hung or that once you go black you never go back.

I guess that's why you've never gone.... :lol: :eusa_whistle:
I will admit that I don't think I can handle a black man from what some of my friends have said.:lol:

Forum List

Back