Black Men

In you opinion, which steroetypes are true about most black men?

• They are uneducated.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are dangerous.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • They have poor personal hygene.

• They are criminals/drug dealers.

• They are lazy.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are sexual predators.

• They are racist.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • They are dead-beat dads.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • They are impulsive.

• None of the above.

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Yesterday I noticed that baseball is all hispanic.

Football is all black.

Hockey is all Canadian.

Basketball is all black

What's up WASPS? Are you all pussies or what?

Football is all black.

Hockey is all Canadian.

Basketball is all black

Don't forget the Russians and Ukrainians in hockey.

As far as the WASPs and sports, I think the story i have is instructive. An ex-gf of mine eventually got married to a guy who palyed football in college. He tried out for the Eagles and made it but as he had already gotten a masters in engineering, he decided to pursue that instead of sports. Now, maybe it was because he was a lineman and wasn't going to make stupid money, he could afford to do that, but I think it's illustrative.

Of the last two times I was broke down along side the road in another state, both times it was a black man that stop to assist me.

Well DUH. They love white women ! :lol:
That last time it was that I had a flat on the boat trailer on the way to FL. I was between St. Louis and KC. It was near midnight and the guy was very considerate. I was walking with one of my chows towards the nearest exit so I could phone triple-A. The guy set his telephone down on the passenger steps of his semi so I could use his phone to call for help. From the back side in the dark of the night do you think he knew I was a white woman when he pulled over to loan his phone so I could call for help?

633492585842928142-stereotypes.jpg

Football is all black.

Hockey is all Canadian.

Basketball is all black

As far as the WASPs and sports, I think the story i have is instructive. An ex-gf of mine eventually got married to a guy who palyed football in college. He tried out for the Eagles and made it but as he had already gotten a masters in engineering, he decided to pursue that instead of sports. Now, maybe it was because he was a lineman and wasn't going to make stupid money, he could afford to do that, but I think it's illustrative.

Yea, he wanted to be an engineer instead of a pro football player. :eusa_liar:

He wasn't good enough and thats all there is to it.

We don't manufacture anything in this country anymore. Even engineers are having trouble finding work. Think of all the Big 3 Engineers that are out of work. Think of how Bush ignored infrastructure for 8 years. Even engineers are being attacked. You guys probably hire indians to do your work. Is your friend indian? Oh, you said he's white. How rare.

But black Union football players are doing very well.

Yea, but most of you are more like Tank Abbott. 30 seconds and your ass is mine.

For the record, I'm Greek. I consider us different than you blonde arians. Thats why I never bought into racism. If I sided with you and got rid of all the arabs, blacks, hispanics & jews, the next thing you would do is turn on us.

And us Dark hair mediteranians are superior specimens to blonde haired people. We invented everything. Science, religion, etc.

We even invented sex.... Sure you guys introduced it to women, but we invented it. :lol:

street-passout.jpg

Tokyo-Asleep3.jpg

Looks like it can be any color guy/gal passed out or sleeping on the sidewalk or street.

dsc00148.jpg

LA_homeless_sidewalk_sleeping.jpg

And some people have no manners what-so-ever;

2008_08_No%20Pooping%20on%20the%20Sidewalk.jpg

Last edited:

Football is all black.

Hockey is all Canadian.

Basketball is all black

We don't manufacture anything in this country anymore. Even engineers are having trouble finding work. Think of all the Big 3 Engineers that are out of work. Think of how Bush ignored infrastructure for 8 years. Even engineers are being attacked. You guys probably hire indians to do your work. Is your friend indian? Oh, you said he's white. How rare.

Ummm....yeah....He can't play football because Bush sent jobs offshore and destroyed the Indians....or something.....got it.

:ack-1: :scared1:

i never heard ones about bad hygiene

what is that redneck shit ?

most other ones are true although "they are racist" is the one *most* true

also you missed some obvious ones like they have big dicks ...

anybody who thinks black men are not racist is an idiot ...

What...No positive stereotypes??

No tap dancing?
No dice shooting??
No natural rhythm??
No big schlongs??

Well, I purposely left out positive stereotypes.

Of the last two times I was broke down along side the road in another state, both times it was a black man that stop to assist me.

I put that in with the sexual predator.
if you love White Woman your a predator?......:eek:.....

Ummm....yeah....He can't play football because Bush sent jobs offshore and destroyed the Indians....or something.....got it.

I didn't say that. See why you guys are stupid? If thats what you got out of what I wrote, that proves you are an idiot.

Engineers are also having a hard time finding work. The market is flooded with them. The GOP encouraged people to go into industries like this and now those industries are flooded with people looking for work.

This is good because it lowers wages. We like lowering wages, right? :cuckoo:

For the record, I'm Greek. I consider us different than you blonde arians. Thats why I never bought into racism. If I sided with you and got rid of all the arabs, blacks, hispanics & jews, the next thing you would do is turn on us.

And us Dark hair mediteranians are superior specimens to blonde haired people. We invented everything. Science, religion, etc.

We even invented sex.... Sure you guys introduced it to women, but we invented it. :lol:

ok Bobo....now this i can actually agree with ya on.....im a Mediterranean type of guy myself.....my uncle Leonardo wrote in the family memoirs that he told you Greeks you guys should not be doing that type of thing to yourself.....he said he showed them where it is on a women.....he said it did not do any good.......said something about the Greeks being Fagula's or something....just sayin....:eusa_eh:

I didn't say that. See why you guys are stupid? If thats what you got out of what I wrote, that proves you are an idiot.

Engineers are also having a hard time finding work. The market is flooded with them. The GOP encouraged people to go into industries like this and now those industries are flooded with people looking for work.

This is good because it lowers wages. We like lowering wages, right? :cuckoo:

I'd be lying if I said I could follow your logic. You should know there's more than one kind of engineer. In fact, I'm an engineer. It says so on one of my certifications.

There is a ton of need for software engineers. That's why M$ is supporting all those H1B visas to get them fereners in here to do work.

Here's a novel idea, how about you outta work auto workers retrain as software engineers and get a fucking job? Whaddya think? I know, I know you shouldn't have to do shit. After all, you graduated high school, you should be able to get a good job, turn the nut to the right 400 times a day and make $50k. Well, sometimes life sucks.

How about you all get back in the game instead acting like a bunch of candy-assed whiners.

i never heard ones about bad hygiene

what is that redneck shit ?

most other ones are true although "they are racist" is the one *most* true

also you missed some obvious ones like they have big dicks ...

anybody who thinks black men are not racist is an idiot ...

Well, I purposely left out positive stereotypes.

I put that in with the sexual predator.
if you love White Woman your a predator?......:eek:.....

Actually, I meant the 'black men looking for white women to rape' stereotype.

Forum List

Back