Black Men

In you opinion, which steroetypes are true about most black men?

• They are uneducated.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are dangerous.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • They have poor personal hygene.

• They are criminals/drug dealers.

• They are lazy.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are sexual predators.

• They are racist.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • They are dead-beat dads.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • They are impulsive.

• None of the above.

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
The problem with that line of thought is that it's not only manufacturing that can be outsourced to foreigners. Wonder engineer above can also be underbid and marginalized. NEW TRAINING doesn't stop the hemmoraging of employment opportunity across all sectors of employment. America is not the toilet paper of the globe meant to wipe the shit of poverty off of the ass of foreign nations. When enough of us get tired of it you'll see that Americans, the globes most active consumer base, are not going to listen to some free market bullshit about retraining and still remain the target market for every nation that wants desperately to avoid the topic of trade deficits. Japan doesn't import as many cars as WE import japanese cars. So, fuck em. and fuck the slimy scurvy bastards that would sell their patriotism in the Great American Yard Sale.

All I can say buddy is you voted for the wrong guy. You voted for Obama and you should have voted for Pat Buchanan. He's the guy that supports your way of thinking. Obama wants to do precisely what you don't want. He has been unabashed in his support for fighting global poverty. He's allocated billions in his budget in direct transfer payments and you can bet that won't be the only way he supports the fight.

Enjoy IT!

What the fuck are you even TALKING about? It wasn't dems who were busy selling the US down the river for the last 20 fucking years. NAFTA was the product of a republican congress for crying out loud. Crying about obama, in light of the last 20 years of snake oil capitalistas, is a fucking joke. Obama will discover what is necessary to protect American economic security or he'll be a single term president. It's as simple as that. 8 more years of YOUR kind of attitude won't result in a better economy any better than what you think of Obama. Indeed, it's BECAUSE of people like you, and your sky is falling free market blah blah bullshit, that he's not out protecting AMERICAN JOBS ANYWAY. I guess your big bad degrees caused you to miss what happened the VERY FUCKING DAY Obama's BUY AMERICAN plan was announced... Again, and you say you are a lawyer? The bar must be sitting pretty low these days.

President Obama to water down 'Buy American' plan after EU trade war threat
President Obama to water down 'Buy American' plan after EU trade war threat - Times Online

You'll notice that anytime Obama does try to fix the problems, he runs into road blocks set up by the GOP.

And yes, wiki NAFTA and it was HW Bush who first cerimoniously signed NAFTA before Clinton even got into office.

And we all know that NAFTA is the GOP's baby.

But the Dems have to be careful. They can be sued if they try to undo NAFTA now. And of course he doesn't want to piss off our trading partners, but it needs to be fixed.

Right now NAFTA is great for S. America and Canada, but not so good for us. Of course they want it to stay the way it is.

And clearly so do Republicans. That they can't deny, so they just keep bringing up Clinton.

God knows how it was tweeked under GW Bush and Tom Delay to be even more unfair than it was when Clinton signed it.

And until we dig and find the proof, which we have to because the media is now owned by these pigs, they will continue to lie.

The problem with that line of thought is that it's not only manufacturing that can be outsourced to foreigners. Wonder engineer above can also be underbid and marginalized. NEW TRAINING doesn't stop the hemmoraging of employment opportunity across all sectors of employment. America is not the toilet paper of the globe meant to wipe the shit of poverty off of the ass of foreign nations. When enough of us get tired of it you'll see that Americans, the globes most active consumer base, are not going to listen to some free market bullshit about retraining and still remain the target market for every nation that wants desperately to avoid the topic of trade deficits. Japan doesn't import as many cars as WE import japanese cars. So, fuck em. and fuck the slimy scurvy bastards that would sell their patriotism in the Great American Yard Sale.

All I can say buddy is you voted for the wrong guy. You voted for Obama and you should have voted for Pat Buchanan. He's the guy that supports your way of thinking. Obama wants to do precisely what you don't want. He has been unabashed in his support for fighting global poverty. He's allocated billions in his budget in direct transfer payments and you can bet that won't be the only way he supports the fight.

Enjoy IT!

What the fuck are you even TALKING about? It wasn't dems who were busy selling the US down the river for the last 20 fucking years. NAFTA was the product of a republican congress for crying out loud. Crying about obama, in light of the last 20 years of snake oil capitalistas, is a fucking joke. Obama will discover what is necessary to protect American economic security or he'll be a single term president. It's as simple as that. 8 more years of YOUR kind of attitude won't result in a better economy any better than what you think of Obama. Indeed, it's BECAUSE of people like you, and your sky is falling free market blah blah bullshit, that he's not out protecting AMERICAN JOBS ANYWAY. I guess your big bad degrees caused you to miss what happened the VERY FUCKING DAY Obama's BUY AMERICAN plan was announced... Again, and you say you are a lawyer? The bar must be sitting pretty low these days.

President Obama to water down 'Buy American' plan after EU trade war threat - Times Online

It would be a lot more satisfying arguing with you if you had the slightest clue what you were talking about. You're so bound up with all you propaganda bullshit you don't know up from down.

Is well hung a myth or fact?

The statistics I recall seeing on the subject showed that blacks had statistically larger members, but not by much, over whites. Like whites average roughly 6 inches and blacks 6.5 inches. However the largest members were Arabs. I don't remember the size.

I think what you find in real life is that there is a higher incidence of large penis in black men if large penis is defined as 8 inches or more than in whites, taken as a whole. But, it's not to say that they don't have incidence of small penis as well (just ask black women).

Appearance-wise, blacks are aided by a genetic trait that their genitalia never needed to be able to shrink up to avoid freezing off. So theirs doesn't, while whites and I would presume asians do. So, what you see is what you get hard or soft.

Uhh...were you asking for any particular reason....or just browsing?

Enjoy IT!

You'll notice that anytime Obama does try to fix the problems, he runs into road blocks set up by the GOP.

And yes, wiki NAFTA and it was HW Bush who first cerimoniously signed NAFTA before Clinton even got into office.

But the Dems have to be careful. They can be sued if they try to undo NAFTA now. And of course he doesn't want to piss off our trading partners, but it needs to be fixed.

Right now NAFTA is great for S. America and Canada, but not so good for us. Of course they want it to stay the way it is.

And clearly so do Republicans. That they can't deny, so they just keep bringing up Clinton.

God knows how it was tweeked under GW Bush and Tom Delay to be even more unfair than it was when Clinton signed it.

And until we dig and find the proof, which we have to because the media is now owned by these pigs, they will continue to lie.

I seem to recall it was Al Gore on CNN debating Ross Perot about how great a deal NAFTA was. It was Ross Perot that said, "That giant sucking sound you hear is all the jobs leaving the United States."

So don't tell me the Nobel laureate, inventor of the Internet, smartest guy in the room, Al Gore was bamboozled into supporting NAFTA against his party's interest. He was all for it and so was Bill and so IS Hillary. This is not a right-left issue. If you see it like that, you need to go back to school.

Enjoy IT!

It would be a lot more satisfying arguing with you if you had the slightest clue what you were talking about. You're so bound up with all you propaganda bullshit you don't know up from down.

That is a pretty hilarious accusation given that your rhetorical ass has yet to post the kind of evidence I have concerning the failures of you bitches crying about Obama as he tries to help the American steel worker...

:lol:

You are a one trick pony, bitch. Again, if you can't comprehend then you might want to reconsider why your law degree came in the mail inside a plastic bubble suspiciously similar to those you see in quarter machines that sell gumballs and cheap toys.

I seem to recall it was Al Gore on CNN debating Ross Perot about how great a deal NAFTA was. It was Ross Perot that said, "That giant sucking sound you hear is all the jobs leaving the United States."

So don't tell me the Nobel laureate, inventor of the Internet, smartest guy in the room, Al Gore was bamboozled into supporting NAFTA against his party's interest. He was all for it and so was Bill and so IS Hillary. This is not a right-left issue. If you see it like that, you need to go back to school.

The fuck it's not. You free market capitalistas start bleeding from your pussies every time someone triesx to protect American jobs. Hell, Who the fuck do you think TOLD Gore that nafta would benefit the US? Hint: it wasn't a democrat, you silly fuck. And, I have no problem throwing Gore OR the Clintons under the bus, regardless. THEY allowed a gop dominated congress to bully them into what has turned out to be one of the worst economic fuckups in our history so, by all means, cut them off. But, acting as if Nafta wasn't the SOLE product of pussy motherfuckers like you and the GOP is even richer than your usual joke posts.

That is a pretty hilarious accusation given that your rhetorical ass has yet to post the kind of evidence I have concerning the failures of you bitches crying about Obama as he tries to help the American steel worker...

You are a one trick pony, bitch. Again, if you can't comprehend then you might want to reconsider why your law degree came in the mail inside a plastic bubble suspiciously similar to those you see in quarter machines that sell gumballs and cheap toys.

Speaking of one trick ponies, you have ASSUMED I'm someplace on this issue that I haven't said I am. You ASSUME that I'm some big free market proponent. That I'm some great big Greenspan supporter. I haven't said anything that should make you believe that.

Neither, on the other hand, am I a whacked out trade war loving tariff monger like you. I'm somewhere in the middle. I think that we must preserve the ability to manufacture in this country. I do think there are things we can do that make sense that will reduce the likelihood of off-shoring jobs. I think it is a net negative to have jobs off-shored even though consumers marginally benefit by receiving lower cost goods. But, when the cost of lower cost goods is less employment and the dissolution of the manufacturing base, the price is too high.

That said, the US must compete with the world as it is. We have to be willing to make the types of investments that will keep our goods competitive without erecting trade barriers. We also have to recognize the damage that unions do to global competitiveness and make reasonable adjustments to ensure protection of the workers while preserving competitiveness of the companies they work for. Because, as we have seen, if the company goes down, the worker just gets fucked.

So, that's my position on the free market issue. As opposed to what you wish my position was.

Black men.... first thing that pops in my mind is - strong, headstrong, sexy, manly... That's is the stereotype in my mind...

:cool:

Enjoy IT!

i cant stand it when i hear about all these farmers that are paid NOT to grow what they can grow....

Speaking of one trick ponies, you have ASSUMED I'm someplace on this issue that I haven't said I am. You ASSUME that I'm some big free market proponent. That I'm some great big Greenspan supporter. I haven't said anything that should make you believe that.

Neither, on the other hand, am I a whacked out trade war loving tariff monger like you. I'm somewhere in the middle. I think that we must preserve the ability to manufacture in this country. I do think there are things we can do that make sense that will reduce the likelihood of off-shoring jobs. I think it is a net negative to have jobs off-shored even though consumers marginally benefit by receiving lower cost goods. But, when the cost of lower cost goods is less employment and the dissolution of the manufacturing base, the price is too high.

That said, the US must compete with the world as it is. We have to be willing to make the types of investments that will keep our goods competitive without erecting trade barriers. We also have to recognize the damage that unions do to global competitiveness and make reasonable adjustments to ensure protection of the workers while preserving competitiveness of the companies they work for. Because, as we have seen, if the company goes down, the worker just gets fucked.

So, that's my position on the free market issue. As opposed to what you wish my position was.

yea dude.. your "somewhere in the middle" tapdancing reminds me of all those former GOP lovers who magically became "independant libertarians" the day after last election. :thup:

And, the entire Auto industry is now seeing the product of your kind of "investments" of the 90s, dude. When you r kind start harping on trade deficits like you automatically do against those willing to protect American labor then maybe you'll finally be less of a tapdancing bitch than you are today.

The fuck it's not. You free market capitalistas start bleeding from your pussies every time someone triesx to protect American jobs. Hell, Who the fuck do you think TOLD Gore that nafta would benefit the US? Hint: it wasn't a democrat, you silly fuck. And, I have no problem throwing Gore OR the Clintons under the bus, regardless. THEY allowed a gop dominated congress to bully them into what has turned out to be one of the worst economic fuckups in our history so, by all means, cut them off. But, acting as if Nafta wasn't the SOLE product of pussy motherfuckers like you and the GOP is even richer than your usual joke posts.

Your problem is, you're lying. The Democrats controlled Congress in 1993, not the Republicans.
Gore-Perot Debates
Now that we know you are lying about the simple stuff, we can pretty much assume the rest of what you have to say is propaganda bullshit, just like I said it was. You misrepresented the circumstances of the debate. You misrepresented my position on this question. If you said it was daytime, I'd have to look outside and see.

yea dude.. your "somewhere in the middle" tapdancing reminds me of all those former GOP lovers who magically became "independant libertarians" the day after last election. :thup:

And, the entire Auto industry is now seeing the product of your kind of "investments" of the 90s, dude. When you r kind start harping on trade deficits like you automatically do against those willing to protect American labor then maybe you'll finally be less of a tapdancing bitch than you are today.

I have no idea what your "90s investments" reference is.

I'm holding the same position on trade I have for the last 20 years. So, if there is tapdancing going on, it must be in your head.

My position on deficits is best described in this article in the The Atlantic. The Morning After
Though I don't buy all of Peterson's conclusions, the basic underlying message is correct and his prescription is correct as well. I think we dodged a bullet in the 1990s because of the productivity gains realized by integrating technology. But, in the 2000s a lot of those gains stagnated. I think it is likely, that we will see another giant leap forward in productivity gains in the next 10 years. This has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the way we are thinking about technology now and integrating it into the workplace. It's boring stuff, but in the 1990s we it was the wild west in computer technology. We were just slamming stuff in to environments. The client didn't know how it was "supposed to" work. We only knew what we knew (hell networks were less than 10 years old). So, a bunch of crap got loaded into places. We spend the last 10 years prepping for Y2K, then the tech bust and nobody spent, corporate corruption scandals (and nobody spent), SOX and everyone spent to get SOX compliant. Then PCI and everyone had to get PCI compliant.

I think we are finally at a point where corporate governance standards and leveraging technology to assist business goals is taking place in a real way. There are fewer fires to put out now and more moving forward. But, those are the things that have to happen to keep our competitiveness levels up and fight against out global competitors.

Your problem is, you're lying. The Democrats controlled Congress in 1993, not the Republicans.
Gore-Perot Debates
Now that we know you are lying about the simple stuff, we can pretty much assume the rest of what you have to say is propaganda bullshit, just like I said it was. You misrepresented the circumstances of the debate. You misrepresented my position on this question. If you said it was daytime, I'd have to look outside and see.

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1991 between the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H.W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it.

Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S. and Kim Campbell in Canada, and before the agreement became law, Jean Chrétien had taken office in Canada.

North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you were saying?

:rofl:

In the U.S., Bush, who had worked to "fast track" the signing prior to the end of his term, ran out of time and had to pass the required ratification and signing into law to incoming president Bill Clinton. Prior to sending it to the House of Representatives, Clinton introduced clauses intended to protect American workers and allay the concerns of many House representatives. It also required U.S. partners to adhere to environmental practices and regulations similar to its own. The ability to enforce these clauses, especially with Mexico, was considered questionable, and with much consternation and emotional discussion the House of Representatives approved NAFTA on November 17, 1993, by a vote of 234 to 200. Remarkably, the agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and only 102 Democrats. NAFTA did not get the votes needed to pass as a Treaty in the U.S. Senate. That unusual combination reflected the challenges President Clinton faced in convincing Congress that the controversial piece of legislation would truly benefit all Americans. The agreement was signed into law in the U.S. on December 8, 1993, by President Bill Clinton and went into effect on January 1, 1994.[2][3][4][5][6]

:thup:

Gore-Perot Debates

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1991 between the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H.W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it.

Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S. and Kim Campbell in Canada, and before the agreement became law, Jean Chrétien had taken office in Canada.

you were saying?

Thank you for proving the point I was making above when I said this isn't a Left-Right issue and if you think it is, you need to go back to school. I do appreciate you doing my work for me though. :rofl:

As your quotes point out, HW worked on it, then Billy picked it up and made it a priority.

Al Gore, God of the Left, got on Larry King and sold his soul to get it passed. The house was controlled by the Dems and Fort Worthless Jim could have killed this if he wanted to.

If you look at the votes it was almost evenly divided Reps and Dems. One more time, if you think this is left-right, you're wrong.

Appearance-wise, blacks are aided by a genetic trait that their genitalia never needed to be able to shrink up to avoid freezing off. So theirs doesn't, while whites and I would presume asians do. So, what you see is what you get hard or soft.

Dude, no. Wherever did you get that misinformation?

i think every nationality has those.....

True, but that was basically a stereotype about black men from the early days of the klan.

and the white guys back then all wanted to taste the "chocolate".....but only much of this wasnt a myth.....

My grandfather was the only black person that I knew to have naturally blue eyes and also he didn't have kinky hair. So I've seen the effects of that. I know MOST stereotypes are myths.

Gore-Perot Debates

you were saying?

Thank you for proving the point I was making above when I said this isn't a Left-Right issue and if you think it is, you need to go back to school. I do appreciate you doing my work for me though. :rofl:

As your quotes point out, HW worked on it, then Billy picked it up and made it a priority.

Al Gore, God of the Left, got on Larry King and sold his soul to get it passed. The house was controlled by the Dems and Fort Worthless Jim could have killed this if he wanted to.

If you look at the votes it was almost evenly divided Reps and Dems. One more time, if you think this is left-right, you're wrong.

WHO wanted to push the fucking bill past congress before he had to leave office, again? Oh yea.. thats right.. a republican.. WHICH party saw more votes for it? Oh yea.. a republican. Pretending as if dems were as guilty of Nafta as you free trader GOP'ers is about as funny as your political identity tap dancing. seriously.

Dude, no. Wherever did you get that misinformation?

Hmmm....well I have to admit, I've "heard" that from a number of different sources over the years and never heard any push back that it was not true. I just did a search or two and could find no support for the contention. So, must be a myth. Silly kind of myth though. I did find someone asking the same question though....no real answers.

Anyone with a black dick wanna put an end to the speculation? When you come out of a cold pool, shrinkage??? :lol:

Forum List

Back