Black Men

In you opinion, which steroetypes are true about most black men?

• They are uneducated.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are dangerous.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • They have poor personal hygene.

• They are criminals/drug dealers.

• They are lazy.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are sexual predators.

• They are racist.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • They are dead-beat dads.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • They are impulsive.

• None of the above.

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Ummm....yeah....He can't play football because Bush sent jobs offshore and destroyed the Indians....or something.....got it.

:ack-1: :scared1:

I didn't say that. See why you guys are stupid? If thats what you got out of what I wrote, that proves you are an idiot.

Engineers are also having a hard time finding work. The market is flooded with them. The GOP encouraged people to go into industries like this and now those industries are flooded with people looking for work.

This is good because it lowers wages. We like lowering wages, right? :cuckoo:

I'd be lying if I said I could follow your logic. You should know there's more than one kind of engineer. In fact, I'm an engineer. It says so on one of my certifications.

There is a ton of need for software engineers. That's why M$ is supporting all those H1B visas to get them fereners in here to do work.

Here's a novel idea, how about you outta work auto workers retrain as software engineers and get a fucking job? Whaddya think? I know, I know you shouldn't have to do shit. After all, you graduated high school, you should be able to get a good job, turn the nut to the right 400 times a day and make $50k. Well, sometimes life sucks.

How about you all get back in the game instead acting like a bunch of candy-assed whiners.

I'm in the game and GOPanomics is affecting all of us. Some more than others. I suspect its affecting me just about as much as you, seeing as how we probably make about the same. I'm in sales.

And OMG, you are a software engineers? In other words, you are an MCSE or CNE? That's not a fucking engineer. Not the kind I'm talking about.

And let me tell you about software engineers. They are fucking you Tech esq. I'm glad you brought up Indian workers and worker visa's.

I know you have a hard time following my logic, so I'll type slow.

YOu said:

There is a ton of need for software engineers. That's why M$ is supporting all those H1B visas to get them fereners in here to do work.

Remember this story?

IBM hits back against over-timers with pay cut • The Register

IBM hits back against over-timers with pay cut

No fucking way they would cut their IT staff's pay 15% if jobs were plentyful in the field.

And no way your wages would be where they are if jobs were plentyful.

And I already have inside information on how they go about hiring foreigners. They first look for American workers because they have to. So they make the job discription so impossible for anyone to meet all the criteria, that they don't find anyone for the job, so then they can go ask for more foreign worker visa's. Then they lower the requirements of the job so they can hire the average indian who is smarter than you and works for less.

You are FUCKED boy!!! And when they fuck your industry, you'll blame nancy pelosi. It is like someone came in your room and raped you with a blindfold on and you think we did it when in fact is was the GOP.

You are a fool!!! Back when I sold IT training, they were making $80 to $100K mcse's. You guys aren't making that now. Bullshit!!! And if you do, expect the company to fire your ass and don't complain because you have no right to your job and the company needs to max out profits and the first place they'll look is your paycheck. God willing. Maybe then you'll learn. NAAH!!

What about White male Stereo Types?
1.White men are all closet Homosexuals
2.They like to put on Womens clothes
3.Are Sado masochist
5.They have a higher rate of being Serial Killers
6.They beat their Wives.
7.Are greedy, and love Money.
8.White men are prone to molest Children, are pedophiles.
9.And are Genocidal manics, mass murderers.ie Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Lenin.
10.Are rapist.
10.None of the Above.
Are these Stereo types True about white men?.
How do you feel about these "White male Stereotypes" jgkab?

Last edited:
1.Whte men are all closet Homosexuals
3.Are Sado masochist
6.They beat their Wives.
10.None of the Above.

Do all white men feel stupid dancing in front of black people or is it just me?

Does it worry other white guys if a girl had sex with a black man because he might have been bigger? Google image Mandingo and see what I mean.

I didn't say that. See why you guys are stupid? If thats what you got out of what I wrote, that proves you are an idiot.

Engineers are also having a hard time finding work. The market is flooded with them. The GOP encouraged people to go into industries like this and now those industries are flooded with people looking for work.

I'd be lying if I said I could follow your logic. You should know there's more than one kind of engineer. In fact, I'm an engineer. It says so on one of my certifications.

Here's a novel idea, how about you outta work auto workers retrain as software engineers and get a fucking job? Whaddya think? I know, I know you shouldn't have to do shit. After all, you graduated high school, you should be able to get a good job, turn the nut to the right 400 times a day and make $50k. Well, sometimes life sucks.

How about you all get back in the game instead acting like a bunch of candy-assed whiners.

I'm in the game and GOPanomics is affecting all of us. Some more than others. I suspect its affecting me just about as much as you, seeing as how we probably make about the same. I'm in sales.

And OMG, you are a software engineers? In other words, you are an MCSE or CNE? That's not a fucking engineer. Not the kind I'm talking about.

And let me tell you about software engineers. They are fucking you Tech esq. I'm glad you brought up Indian workers and worker visa's.

YOu said:

Remember this story?

No fucking way they would cut their IT staff's pay 15% if jobs were plentyful in the field.

And I already have inside information on how they go about hiring foreigners. They first look for American workers because they have to. So they make the job discription so impossible for anyone to meet all the criteria, that they don't find anyone for the job, so then they can go ask for more foreign worker visa's. Then they lower the requirements of the job so they can hire the average indian who is smarter than you and works for less.

You are FUCKED boy!!! And when they fuck your industry, you'll blame nancy pelosi. It is like someone came in your room and raped you with a blindfold on and you think we did it when in fact is was the GOP.

You are a fool!!! Back when I sold IT training, they were making $80 to $100K mcse's. You guys aren't making that now. Bullshit!!! And if you do, expect the company to fire your ass and don't complain because you have no right to your job and the company needs to max out profits and the first place they'll look is your paycheck. God willing. Maybe then you'll learn. NAAH!!

Based on what you know (from your post here) about the IT industry, you need to stick to cars. You know a whole lot of nothing. No, I'm not an MCSE. You couldn't pay me to be an MCSE. But, since you asked, I started with Certified Novell Engineer 13 years ago. But, with Novell foundering, I left that 7 years ago and picked up a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). That was mostly because of single client not so much a direction. Then later that year I got a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) cert. Still the gold standard in Information security certifications. And last year I got a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification.

Bobo, it doesn't matter whether you think it's engineering or not, that's what the rest of the world calls it. Not my fault. It just is.

No, I don't think we do make the same amount. I haven't made as little as the numbers you mentioned in years and years. I compete happily with my Indian counterparts because they can't do what I do.

By the way, I get offers to do CCNA work almost daily for $90-$95k and turn it down. The work is out there boy bobo. You just want to throw a fit and cry on the ground. You have this great big agenda about how everyone is getting fucked and it isn't true. There are jobs galore here. You just want the job to be where you want it to be and it has to be some certain thing and you don't want to work to get it, it should just come to you.

I've spent my life, even after getting an advanced degree, constantly training and getting more and more marketable and keeping up with the latest trends to ensure I don't get left behind. I expect no less of everyone else and I have no sympathy for those who don't.

3.Are Sado masochist
6.They beat their Wives.
10.Are rapist.
10.None of the Above.

Ike Turner was white? :eek:

Ummm....yeah....He can't play football because Bush sent jobs offshore and destroyed the Indians....or something.....got it.

:ack-1: :scared1:

Better yet, why don't we throw your fucking ass overboard and continue on in a boat that didn't come from a slave in mexico... You can always take your fucking ass to India and enjoy all the nice amenities that come with your new foreign neighborhood, eh?

Better yet, why don't we throw your fucking ass overboard and continue on in a boat that didn't come from a slave in mexico... You can always take your fucking ass to India and enjoy all the nice amenities that come with your new foreign neighborhood, eh?

Are you under the mistaken impression that you made sense with that post?

3.Are Sado masochist
6.They beat their Wives.
10.Are rapist.
10.None of the Above.

1. Your kind are not imprevious to the Down Low, brutha..
2. See number 1.
3. I'll see your sado masochism and raise you your CRIME RATE.
4. Missed a number, didn't you genius? I guess I don't really need to even type out this one.
5. Baby daddy says what?
6. As opposed to getting them pregnant and disappearing back to your mamas house?
7. Are drug addicts. LOVE the crack and malt liquor.
8. says the man whose ethnicity is chock full of 13 year old mothers.
9. HA! Heard any GOOD news from AFRICA lately? Of course you haven't.
10. See number 8.
11. Didn't learn to count above ten with your zipper up, I see.

tenez, motherfucker.

Wow. If your comprehension is that abysmal then i guess it looks like your big bad degrees weren't worth all that much after all. Maybe you can lie about the car you drive next!

:rofl:

YOu said:

Remember this story?

Based on what you know (from your post here) about the IT industry, you need to stick to cars. You know a whole lot of nothing. No, I'm not an MCSE. You couldn't pay me to be an MCSE. But, since you asked, I started with Certified Novell Engineer 13 years ago. But, with Novell foundering, I left that 7 years ago and picked up a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). That was mostly because of single client not so much a direction. Then later that year I got a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) cert. Still the gold standard in Information security certifications. And last year I got a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification.

Bobo, it doesn't matter whether you think it's engineering or not, that's what the rest of the world calls it. Not my fault. It just is.

No, I don't think we do make the same amount. I haven't made as little as the numbers you mentioned in years and years. I compete happily with my Indian counterparts because they can't do what I do.

By the way, I get offers to do CCNA work almost daily for $90-$95k and turn it down. The work is out there boy bobo. You just want to throw a fit and cry on the ground. You have this great big agenda about how everyone is getting fucked and it isn't true. There are jobs galore here. You just want the job to be where you want it to be and it has to be some certain thing and you don't want to work to get it, it should just come to you.

I've spent my life, even after getting an advanced degree, constantly training and getting more and more marketable and keeping up with the latest trends to ensure I don't get left behind. I expect no less of everyone else and I have no sympathy for those who don't.

They can't do what you do? Not yet stupid. And when they can, they'll do it for less. Holy shit you guys are arrogant and dumb. If I had a nickel for everytime a right winger said that and they turned out to be wrong. Archetects, sales, IT, etc.

You keep telling people there are jobs galore out there when that is not true and see how far that gets you.

You think so because you think the world revolves around you.

And what might happen to your industry is what happened to a lot of other industries. There was a huge demand, so we pushed kids into those careers and then they graduated to find out the demand really isn't there anymore. For multiple reasons. As for engineers, when manufacturing left, so did the demand for engineers. Real engineers. Not Domestic Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Janitors are even called engineers.

But one day you will find out that the market is flooded with people who can do what you do, especially if Gates gets those extra worker visas he's lobbying for. Then you will see your wages go down. I already have seen this happen to your industry twice since 1995. I sold CNE, Lotus Certs and MCSE certifications. The Certs you have now didn't exist when I sold IT training. I was a MCSP. I was even an enrollment counselor at a University for awhile. I know more about wages and the economy than you think. I talked to dozens of people every week about the real world. You live in a nice little bubble where jobs are plentiful for you.

Well consider that if unemployment is at 15%, that means 85% of us are still working. During the Great Depression, weren't 80% still working? And how many people back then talked like you? I bet a lot. But now you can't deny it was a Depression, right? But you seem to be denying the economy is bad, or that wages went down. Can you show me wages in your industry have gone up since 2002?

And don't encourage everyone to go do what you do, because that will not be good for your wages.

I understand what you are saying. Keep moving. Don't just whine. But i'm in sales, and the only way for me to make more is for other companies to start buying like they used to. And for people to be working so they can buy things.

And to sit by and let the corporations/government continue shipping jobs overseas and lowering wages in insane! Even if it hasn't affected you yet.

I sure hope your grandkids are smart. Because if they want to just go work on a line somewhere, that is not a viable option anymore. The middle class is going to dry up. It has already started. So either your ancestors will be haves or have nots. There is no in between anymore. And remember, you approved as it was happening because it didn't affect you. And you are so arrogant that the rest of your family will not be hurt by this?

See, I don't just worry about myself. I feel like I have been fucked too, but I still make a damn good income. I just understand that if labor/unions/auto workers get fucked, so will the rest of us.

I hope I'm wrong. I just know i'm not.

Wow. If your comprehension is that abysmal then i guess it looks like your big bad degrees weren't worth all that much after all. Maybe you can lie about the car you drive next!

I'm waiting for the day when I can be as smart as you. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe I'll contract some mentally debilitating disease so I can be.

YOu said:

Remember this story?

Tell us how IBM could cut their IT staff's wages by 15% and all those people didn't just pick up and go somewhere else if the IT industry is so lucrative and in such high demand?

Probably the network administrators or the masses in the IT industry don't make DICK. You probably specialize and you are a great network engineer/programmer who can do anything and that is why you are in such high demand.

I worked with people like you. Great for you.

But the standard IT guy who comes to my desk and fixes my computer, aint making shit. And if he goes to IBM or somewhere else, they aren't paying as much as they used to either.

Yet Bill Gates and you want more indians to come to America, rather than get the kids in college to go learn that shit so we can employ Americans.

And did you read my post about how companies fake like they are trying to hire Americans but really they want the indians who make less?

You can't deny that this happens. Or you can, but that's because you don't know it is happening.

You're like McCain. He thinks because he got shot down in a war that that makes him an expert on war. You are just a grutn. You fix computers. That doesn't mean you know about the politics or the economy. :eusa_shhh:

He doesn't have a degree. He has a certification. Or he has multiple certifications. If he takes them all in, they are only worth at best an Associates Degree.

And if the technology changes, those certifications don't mean shit anymore. Of course he'll just have to go back and get retrained and re certified.

But my college degree is good forever!!!!

oh that was a SNAZZY comeback, buddy! :lol: Maybe someday you'll get your gold medal at the special Olympics after all!

The point still stands. I'm ready to jettison motherfuckers like you into the very third world dirt floor nations that you seem to worship as your god of free market profit-monging-despite-the-nation-slave-labor-capitalism. You are about as necessary as a wisdom tooth.

He doesn't have a degree. He has a certification. Or he has multiple certifications. If he takes them all in, they are only worth at best an Associates Degree.

And if the technology changes, those certifications don't mean shit anymore. Of course he'll just have to go back and get retrained and re certified.

Well, I guess there always has been that thriving need for Turbo Pascal Engineers!

oh that was a SNAZZY comeback, buddy! :lol: Maybe someday you'll get your gold medal at the special Olympics after all!

The point still stands. I'm ready to jettison motherfuckers like you into the very third world dirt floor nations that you seem to worship as your god of free market profit-monging-despite-the-nation-slave-labor-capitalism. You are about as necessary as a wisdom tooth.

And he's not worried about indians taking his job because they can't do what he does. YEA, RIGHT!!! Thats a fucking hoot!!! They'll do it and do it cheaper!!!!

Well, I guess there always has been that thriving need for Turbo Pascal Engineers!

When I went to college it was COBAL and FORTRAN. OMG am I old.

Sooner or later he'll get old too and the young kids will just pick up on this shit quicker than him and then it will be time to put him out to pasture.

Thats what happens at right to work companies. You have no right to your job.

YOu said:

Remember this story?

They can't do what you do? Not yet stupid. And when they can, they'll do it for less. Holy shit you guys are arrogant and dumb. If I had a nickel for everytime a right winger said that and they turned out to be wrong. Archetects, sales, IT, etc.

You keep telling people there are jobs galore out there when that is not true and see how far that gets you.

You think so because you think the world revolves around you.

And what might happen to your industry is what happened to a lot of other industries. There was a huge demand, so we pushed kids into those careers and then they graduated to find out the demand really isn't there anymore. For multiple reasons. As for engineers, when manufacturing left, so did the demand for engineers. Real engineers. Not Domestic Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Janitors are even called engineers.

But one day you will find out that the market is flooded with people who can do what you do, especially if Gates gets those extra worker visas he's lobbying for. Then you will see your wages go down. I already have seen this happen to your industry twice since 1995. I sold CNE, Lotus Certs and MCSE certifications. The Certs you have now didn't exist when I sold IT training. I was a MCSP. I was even an enrollment counselor at a University for awhile. I know more about wages and the economy than you think. I talked to dozens of people every week about the real world. You live in a nice little bubble where jobs are plentiful for you.

Well consider that if unemployment is at 15%, that means 85% of us are still working. During the Great Depression, weren't 80% still working? And how many people back then talked like you? I bet a lot. But now you can't deny it was a Depression, right? But you seem to be denying the economy is bad, or that wages went down. Can you show me wages in your industry have gone up since 2002?

And don't encourage everyone to go do what you do, because that will not be good for your wages.

I understand what you are saying. Keep moving. Don't just whine. But i'm in sales, and the only way for me to make more is for other companies to start buying like they used to. And for people to be working so they can buy things.

And to sit by and let the corporations/government continue shipping jobs overseas and lowering wages in insane! Even if it hasn't affected you yet.

I sure hope your grandkids are smart. Because if they want to just go work on a line somewhere, that is not a viable option anymore. The middle class is going to dry up. It has already started. So either your ancestors will be haves or have nots. There is no in between anymore. And remember, you approved as it was happening because it didn't affect you. And you are so arrogant that the rest of your family will not be hurt by this?

See, I don't just worry about myself. I feel like I have been fucked too, but I still make a damn good income. I just understand that if labor/unions/auto workers get fucked, so will the rest of us.

I hope I'm wrong. I just know i'm not.

Look, all I'm saying is that I take steps to make sure I'm always more marketable. Indians come here and they take all the rout jobs. They fill up the ranks of the CCNAs along with the Africans. They fill up the DBA and software developer ranks. There are even a few that are in the professional ranks the various disciplines. That's fine. At my level, I'm not talking about them not being able to get the certifications, anyone with enough desire and a bit of smarts can do that.

So, you are in sales. Big deal. I was in Law. Before that I was the Infantry. Now I'm in technology. First I was in network engineering (sorry you don't like the word). Then I was in switching/routing and security engineering. Now I'm in security management and auditing. In other words, I'm not waiting for the world to pass me by before I move my ass. You shouldn't either.

The key to manufacturing is that we should not be manufacturing things that anyone in China can manufacture. It's a losing proposition. Saying we shouldn't offshore jobs is like whistling into a hurricane. There is no possible way to stop it. You might be able to nibble around the edges with policy, but you can't stop it. So, wishing it wasn't so and bitching about it is a waste of time and energy. You can't stop drugs from being imported to this country, you won't be able to stop goods from other countries from coming here any better. You just wish it was 75 years ago. Ok, I wish that too.

But, that didn't make any difference, it still isn't 75 years ago. It's now. Everyone has to deal with the world as it is. Not as they wish it was. It isn't even like you can make it be that again. If you want to erect a protectionist tariff and ignite a trade war during a recession, (See Smoot-Hawley), then I think you are a fool. We've seen that movie before and it nearly killed us.

M

Forum List

Back