Zone1 Help

longly

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2013
I need to find this story on the internet but can’t find it. Does anybody remember it? It happened two or three months ago or maybe more:

In the Midwest a black man gets into a confrontation with four white men and, there was no attack, he shoots and kills all four of the white men, who were unarmed, and he was found not guilty.

Why are you looking for it?

You can't find the stiry because it doesn't exist. The closet thing to your story was a blacm man shot 4 whits in 2017 and was senttoo prison foor life with no parole. STOP LOOKING FOR STORIES OF BLACKS KILLING WHITES WHEN THIS IS THE REALITY:

1711273893893.png

Last edited:
Why are you looking for it?

You can't find the stiry because it doesn't exist. The closet thing to your story was a blacm man shot 4 whits in 2017 and was senttoo prison foor life with no parole. STOP LOOKING FOR STORIES OF BLACKS KILLING WHITES WHEN THIS IS THE REALITY:

View attachment 921620

I don’t have a great memory for non-technical stuff, so I make notes. After digging through my notes I finally found something I could use. I was wrong about the state it wasn’t Seattle Washington state but central Oregon and the man’s name Ian Mackenzie Cranston. The black guy had been coming on to Cranston’s Fiancé several times through the night trying to take her away from Cranston. She kept refusing saying that she was in a committed relationship and was engaged. How many black guys would tolerate a white guy coming on to their girlfriend and trying to seduce her? It was the black guy Washington who threw the first punch.

It is interesting how difficult this story was to find; one might think it is some kind of liberal plot to bearish stories like this. I’ll keep looking for the other story but unless I was lucky enough to have made a note, chances are that story will stay buried.

Judge sentences Ian Cranston to 10 years in prison for Bend nightclub shooting - OPB

Last edited:

Forum List

Back