black man shot sleeping

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

he was not shot sleeping that's a lie. he was parked in rental car in his grandmothers drive way a sleep whit a car running with a gun. grandma calls cops says she dosen't recognize him or the car. the cops come and find doors locked and pointing guns at car ordering him out. the cops say he edged toward his gun and that's when they shot him. for person who is complying the cops are doing an offal lot repeating their orders. now the family and dude who survived is suing the cops. its up to both side to prove there side. btw how does his family not know he is driving a rental car? strange. what a mess.

It's kinda on Grandma for calling the cops... kinda on the guy for sleeping with a gun out in the open, on his lap. but it would be nice sometimes if cops dont wake someone up they see sleeping with a gun by immediately shouting. Someone in a stupor may just grab for the gun in a first reaction.
Still though... I cant see a criminal prosecution happening here if that is how they are trained.

he was not shot sleeping that's a lie. he was parked in rental car in his grandmothers drive way a sleep whit a car running with a gun. grandma calls cops says she dosen't recognize him or the car. the cops come and find doors locked and pointing guns at car ordering him out. the cops say he edged toward his gun and that's when they shot him. for person who is complying the cops are doing an offal lot repeating their orders. now the family and dude who survived is suing the cops. its up to both side to prove there side. btw how does his family not know he is driving a rental car? strange. what a mess.

is it illegal to sleep in a car with a gun??

whats that its not illegal,,

so cops shoot another person not breaking the law,,

It's kinda on Grandma for calling the cops... kinda on the guy for sleeping with a gun out in the open, on his lap. but it would be nice sometimes if cops dont wake someone up they see sleeping with a gun by immediately shouting. Someone in a stupor may just grab for the gun in a first reaction.
Still though... I cant see a criminal prosecution happening here if that is how they are trained.
i guess we will see

Who sleeps in a running car? and why? Whose car? Priors? What was he hauling in the car? What was he on? DUI? Warrants? Was it a legal gun? Was the car legit? Insured? Registered? On & on. All you ever get is MSM BS.

Who sleeps in a running car? and why? Whose car? Priors? What was he hauling in the car? Was it a legal gun? Was the car legit? Insured? Registered? On & on. All you ever get is MSM BS.
regardless the solution isnt to kill them until you find out he broke a law or intended harm,,

I guess 2-6 costly Police can just sit around and wait for this situation to “wake up” or “unfold”. I remember this one. Back up a $60K Police car in front of him and hope he doesn’t shoot or ram into it. In back may have been blocked in? The MSM wont tell you. They shill for Ghetto lottery payout.

am I the only one concerned the cops shot 30 times at a target less that 5 ft away that wasnt moving and only made 3 hits???

its getting past the point that most cops cant be trusted with a gun at all let alone as a cop,,

Piss poor judgement for all involved.
But the biggest fuck up was the guy sleeping with a gun in his lap and not calling and telling his grandma he was showing up ahead of time.

Right. All the cops had in this situation was that it was an unknown person in this old ladies driveway holding a gun in his lap, the woman had called them so I'm sure they felt they had to do something.
I suppose though, that the libs here will say the cops should have brought the old lady out of the house and let her tap on the car window to be sure the guy holding a gun wasn't one of her relatives.

Right. All the cops had in this situation was that it was an unknown person in this old ladies driveway holding a gun in his lap, the woman had called them so I'm sure they felt they had to do something.
I suppose though, that the libs here will say the cops should have brought the old lady out of the house and let her tap on the car window to be sure the guy holding a gun wasn't one of her relatives.
thats what I would do if I dont know something is try and kill them,,,

and he wasnt holding a gun,, its also not illegal to hold a gun,,,

It is illegal to reach for a gun when you’ve been ordered to freeze.
no its not,,,

if he isnt under arrest or beng detained he can do what ever he wants other than threaten or harm another person,,,

and he was asleep and didnt know what was going on,,,

thats what I would do if I dont know something is try and kill them,,,

and he wasnt holding a gun,, its also not illegal to hold a gun,,,

If he WASNT holding a gun, still needs to be determined. Right now there are opposing accounts, as the cops claim he was. It's not illegal to hold a gun, but the cops might shoot at you if they think you are reaching for it, and they claimed he pointed it at them.
maybe some body cam video might help sort some of that out. I also would agree though, its probably not a good idea for cops to wake up a guy abruptly is he is sleeping with a gun in his lap. Its going to be a no brainer that that person will reach for the gun.

If he WASNT holding a gun, still needs to be determined. Right now there are opposing accounts, as the cops claim he was. It's not illegal to hold a gun, but the cops might shoot at you if they think you are reaching for it, and they claimed he pointed it at them.
maybe some body cam video might help sort some of that out. I also would agree though, its probably not a good idea for cops to wake up a guy abruptly is he is sleeping with a gun in his lap. Its going to be a no brainer that that person will reach for the gun.
I didnt see where they said he was pointing it at them,, the news story said his hands were moving in that direction,,,
if I was asleep and got woken up like that my first reaction would be to rub my cock which is where the gun was,,

bottom line is its another attempted killing because the cops didnt know so decided to try and kill him as their solution,,,

Forum List

Back