black man shot sleeping

Calling all armchair experts to walk into killing fields in the dark every night. Would be assassins at every turn. I’ll go with Police. Shoot first, go home after the shift. Police are more valuable to society than criminal street vermin. Marxist policy has Police mixed up and uncertain. No one is perfect 24-7 over a 30 year carreer.

Cops are quick to pull triggers these days. Too quick.

Shooting friendly dogs, people willy nilly. It's not good.

They don't view people as people.

They view them as the enemy that they want to arrest or kill.

Calling all armchair experts to walk into killing fields in the dark every night. Would be assassins at every turn. I’ll go with Police. Shoot first, go home after the shift. Police are more valuable to society than criminal street vermin. Marxist policy has Police mixed up and uncertain. No one is perfect 24-7 over a 30 year carreer.
most other nazis feel the same way as you,,,

Cops are quick to pull triggers these days. Too quick.

Shooting friendly dogs, people willy nilly. It's not good.
something that get me is before they even tried to wake him or announce themselves they tried to open the doors,,

remember this is an edited verssion of the body cam,,, what did they need to edit out??

Well if they're doing what they've been trained to do, their training needs to be changed.

This guy is lucky he lived. They are too.

100s of Police executed each year. They should be on edge. Guy in a running car passed out with a gun on his lap. Reaches for it In the dark? Uh…..yeah it could have been handled differently (and more costly to me) But it wasn’t. So be it. Stuff happens.

100s of Police executed each year. They should be on edge. Guy in a running car passed out with a gun on his lap. Reaches for it In the dark? Uh…..yeah it could have been handled differently (and more costly to me) But it wasn’t. So be it. Stuff happens.
so youre saying then ashley babbit killing was a good shoot to you???

and who said he was passed out?? he could have just been sleeping,,,

I take it from your lack of response that you are perfectly happy with the ashley babbit murder and fully support cops shooting anyone that they feel needs shot,,

is it illegal to sleep in a car with a gun??

whats that its not illegal,,

so cops shoot another person not breaking the law,,

No, he was breaking the law

Open-Ended New Bill Criminalizes Whatever Black People Up To Right Now

Choices: sit & wait? Hours? Back cars up front, back hoping not to get shot or rammed? Pull up next to him with lights flashing? Bullhorn? Throw rocks? long stick? Police are allowed to minimize getting shot. But $100K cops sitting around all night?

my personal favorite, call his cell phone? After doing all the work to find out who it is?

it ain't so easy.. armchair QB have all the answers.

No, he was breaking the law

Open-Ended New Bill Criminalizes Whatever Black People Up To Right Now

no need to bring race into it,,

cops dont care what color your skin is,, if you even think about not doing what they want they will kill you,,

officer safety and all,,
Choices: sit & wait? Hours? Back cars up front, back hoping not to get shot or rammed? Pull up next to him with lights flashing? Bullhorn? Throw rocks? long stick? Police are allowed to minimize getting shot. But $100K cops sitting around all night?

my personal favorite, call his cell phone? After doing all the work to find out who it is?

it ain't so easy.. armchair QB have all the answers.
so youre OK with the murder of ashley babbit and anyone else that dare cross a cop,,,

jackboot nazis think the same thing,,

these cops need to go to jail,,

no need to bring race into it,,

cops dont care what color your skin is,, if you even think about not doing what they want they will kill you,,

officer safety and all,,

so youre OK with the murder of ashley babbit and anyone else that dare cross a cop,,,

jackboot nazis think the same thing,,

these cops need to go to jail,,

i’m OK with self defense. No Police executed by fitlthy street vermin. When that number drops to ZERO over a few years then the Police can act less aggressively.

i’m OK with self defense. No Police executed by fitlthy street vermin. When that number drops to ZERO over a few years then the Police can act less aggressively.
so youre OK with the way ashley babbit was murdered,,

its sick mother fuckers like you that make it hard not to cheer when a cop gets shot in the back of the head while sitting in their car,,

Who sleeps in a running car? and why? Whose car? Priors? What was he hauling in the car? What was he on? DUI? Warrants? Was it a legal gun? Was the car legit? Insured? Registered? On & on. All you ever get is MSM BS.
I nap in my car in some circumstances, and frequently I will have it running to provide heat or air conditioning depending on the weather, or maybe to charge my phone or some other device.

I nap in my car in some circumstances, and frequently I will have it running to provide heat or air conditioning depending on the weather, or maybe to charge my phone or some other device.

not brandishing a firearm I would suspect? Probably not at night on a Public street?

This event could have been handled better. But none of you post how? I posted some choices, 2-4 Police cant camp out at every suspect over hours and hours. Too costly. What is the answer?

if the Police leave and he acts and goes into a house and shoots someone, then everyone barks again.

i say get on the bullhorn. Wake up the entire neighborhood. But they chose to wake him up.

not brandishing a firearm I would suspect? Probably not at night on a Public street?

This event could have been handled better. But none of you post how? I posted some choices, 2-4 Police cant camp out at every suspect over hours and hours. Too costly. What is the answer?

if the Police leave and he acts and goes into a house and shoots someone, then everyone barks again.

i say get on the bullhorn. Wake up the entire neighborhood. But they chose to wake him up.
who said anything about camping out for hrs??

thats just dumb,,

how about their first option not be shooting them when they dont know,,,

and when did he brandish a fire arm??

no one said he even had it in his hand,, and if he did thats not illegal,,

I almost ALWAYS have a firearm with me in my car.... although admittedly not in plain sight

who said anything about camping out for hrs??

thats just dumb,,

how about their first option not be shooting them when they dont know,,,

and when did he brandish a fire arm??

no one said he even had it in his hand,, and if he did thats not illegal,,

you weren’t there. It was dark. You know less than anyone there with their lives on the line. Yet you bark. You could do better. Implying intentional attempted murder. Police don’t roam around hunting people to kill for sport. It was a messy event.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE A DIFFERENT WAY I SAID! BUT WE WERE NOT THERE! THE POLICE ARE AT RISK, NOT YOU IN YOUR RECLINER.

I approve of this police led execution of justice. But Goddamn, make the cops spend more time on the range. I have taken chicks to the range who shoot better than this.

Forum List

Back