MAGA thug shoots man at statue protest

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Dear me. There is a violent edge to magaism that means everyone is in danger. They seem incapable of discussing their views without violence.
This seems to be another one to add to the trump body count. Another soul who believes the fraudsters false clims.
When will it end ?

Dear me. There is a violent edge to magaism that means everyone is in danger. They seem incapable of discussing their views without violence.
This seems to be another one to add to the trump body count. Another soul who believes the fraudsters false clims.
When will it end ?

Oh, reading the article.....several left wing thugs attacked the man and he shot one of them......you left that part out...

A cellphone video posted on social media showed that a fight broke out near where a crowd was celebrating the postponement. At one point, the video showed the man identified as Martinez jump over a waist-high barrier and try to grab another man.

Two more men then grappled with Martinez, who is seen leaping back over the barrier, grabbing a pistol from his waistband and aiming the weapon at those with whom he was tussling as voices yell, “Let him go!”

Martinez, clad in a turquoise hooded sweatshirt, appeared to fire once. A voice shouted in pain, and Martinez ran toward a parking lot, according to the video. The recording then showed the driver of a white car speed away, honking the horn.

In the moments before the shooting, the video in question captured a red hat getting knocked off Martinez’s head as he struggled with other men during the confrontation.

Too much maga violence to ignore. Trumps promotion of his insurrection lies is getting people shot. He will be in jail soon though.

You got one shooting.....versus an entire year of democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa, burning, looting and murdering Americans....on top of the daily violence in democrat party controlled cities? You are an idiot.

When will it end ?

You really are a troll......

Democrats have been attacking, beating, looting, burning and murdering people in this country since Trump decided to run for office....and you ignore all of that........

When will it end ?
So all a person has to do is put on a GD MAGA hat and commit a crime and Trump gets blamed for it?

Is that what you're saying?

When will it end ?
What did Trump claim about Onate?

When will it end ?
5 thugs are attacking the guy with the hat, he goes back over the wall, and shoots. 5 on 1? Dang i would of emptied the magazine and then called the police. Tell them to bring the coroners wagon...

You got one shooting.....versus an entire year of democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa, burning, looting and murdering Americans....on top of the daily violence in democrat party controlled cities? You are an idiot.

Beyond the mere numbes of incidents from each side, there is also this:

Assuming that there's not more to the story, not some good reason why this guy might have been justified in the use of deadly force, as a conservative, as a Trump support, I have no difficulty at all rejecting this piece of shit, and saying that it does not represent me, and I do not support it, and I hope it spends a long time in prison.

Those on the left wrong cannot seem to say the same regarding all of the degenerate subhuman shit that adheres to their side, the faggots, trannies, childfuckers and other fucked-up sexual perverts; the violent terrorist/criminal mobs such as Black LIES Matter, drug abusers, abortion supporters, traitors, and so on.

We on the right reject and repudiate any such filth that try to align with us, while those on the left wrong embrace and support the much larger volumes of far worse subhuman shit that align with them.

Forum List

Back