black man shot sleeping

no its not,,,
Yes. It is.

If one hasn’t committed a crime and if the cops have no reasonable suspicion, then an order to stop may be ignored. But that doesn’t go so far as reaching for a gun. As one judge famously noted, a cop isn’t obligated to await the flintnof steel.
if he isnt under arrest or beng detained he can do what ever he wants other than threaten or harm another person,,,

Wrong. He can walk away. That much is true. But he cannot reach for the gun.
and he was asleep and didnt know what was going on,,,

No. If he was reaching for a gun, he was no longer asleep.

You’re wrong. You have conflated very different concepts.

its amazing what you mother fuckers will defend when you dont know whats going on,

back the blue till it happens to you,,,
You scumbags always assume that being a cop puts you in the wrong.

I didn’t back the blue when a cop in NYC shoved a nightstick up the ass of a suspect. I didn’t back the blue when a cop knelt on a detained suspects neck without accepting warnings that he was endangering the man’s life. I don’t back the blue when any cop lies under oath on the stand to convict any defendant. Very few of us do.

So, you’re also just an addle brained leftard.

you weren’t there. It was dark. You know less than anyone there with their lives on the line. Yet you bark. You could do better. Implying intentional attempted murder. Police don’t roam around hunting people to kill for sport. It was a messy event.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE A DIFFERENT WAY I SAID! BUT WE WERE NOT THERE! THE POLICE ARE AT RISK, NOT YOU IN YOUR RECLINER.
whos life was on the line and why??

hate to break it to you but everybodys life is on the line all the time,,

still no reason to kill someone because you dont know,

cops volunteered to put their lives on the line so its on them to figure out first whats going on instead of just shooting first and asking questions later like these guys did and has happened so many other times,,

Yes. It is.

If one hasn’t committed a crime and if the cops have no reasonable suspicion, then an order to stop may be ignored. But that doesn’t go so far as reaching for a gun. As one judge famously noted, a cop isn’t obligated to await the flintnof steel.

Wrong. He can walk away. That much is true. But he cannot reach for the gun.

No. If he was reaching for a gun, he was no longer asleep.

You’re wrong. You have conflated very different concepts.
why didnt you provide the laws that say I cant pick up my gun when I want??

You scumbags always assume that being a cop puts you in the wrong.

I didn’t back the blue when a cop in NYC shoved a nightstick up the ass of a suspect. I didn’t back the blue when a cop knelt on a detained suspects neck without accepting warnings that he was endangering the man’s life. I don’t back the blue when any cop lies under oath on the stand to convict any defendant. Very few of us do.

So, you’re also just an addle brained leftard.
I have never assumed that,, only in cases where they are wrong,,

if a cop doesnt know something doesnt mean they can kill you,,

you just like cops because they sit back and allow mobs to burn down communities for no reason while I want as many cops as we can get that are willing to protect peoples rights and not kill them because they dont know what the person is going to do or refuse to comply when they dont have too,,

Last edited:
why didnt you provide the laws that say I cant pick up my gun when I want??
As I said, it’s generally (although not always) required to comply with a reasonable and lawful command of a cop; but it’s also common sense to comply with the direction to “freeze” rather than reaching for a gun.

Why don’t you support your claim?

I have never assumed that,, only in cases where they are wrong,,

if a cop doesnt know something doesnt mean they can kill you,,

you just like cops because they sit back and allow mobs to burn down communities for no reason while I want as many cops as we can get that are willing to protect peoples rights and not kill them because they dont know what the person is going to do or refuse to comply when they dont have too,,
You’re utterly full of shit.

Let’s pretend you’d ever have the moxie to be a cop. You’re in the situation where the call has been made of a stranger in a car in your driveway. You roll up and you awaken the sleeping guy. You see the gun. You order him to freeze. Instead, the moron reaches for the gun.

You’re an idiot. You may not shoot. But then again, you might be the one shot. Darwin laughs at you.

As I said, it’s generally (although not always) required to comply with a reasonable and lawful command of a cop; but it’s also common sense to comply with the direction to “freeze” rather than reaching for a gun.

Why don’t you support your claim?
your scenario only applies to useful idiots and slaves of the state,,

the 2nd amendment along with other rights say I can tell a cop to fuck off when ever I want and more so if no crimes in play,,

in this case no one said freeze and even if they did how does that play out when its yelled at you by two people through glass windows while youre sound asleep??

the cops should have expected such a response,,

but then again they tried to get in the car before they even bother to ID themselves,,

You’re utterly full of shit.

Let’s pretend you’d ever have the moxie to be a cop. You’re in the situation where the call has been made of a stranger in a car in your driveway. You roll up and you awaken the sleeping guy. You see the gun. You order him to freeze. Instead, the moron reaches for the gun.

You’re an idiot. You may not shoot. But then again, you might be the one shot. Darwin laughs at you.
lets pretend youre sucking a cops dick to show him how much you love him,,,

save your make believe games for the playground,,

your scenario only applies to useful idiots and slaves of the state,,

the 2nd amendment along with other rights say I can tell a cop to fuck off when ever I want and more so if no crimes in play,,

in this case no one said freeze and even if they did how does that play out when its yelled at you by two people through glass windows while youre sound asleep??

the cops should have expected such a response,,

but then again they tried to get in the car before they even bother to ID themselves,,
So: you have no actual argument to make.
As expected.

So: you have no actual argument to make.
As expected.
I gave it,,,

the cops were fucking up from the start by trying to open the doors before IDing themselves and failed to expect a sleeping person with a gun in their lap to reach for it when they were woken from a dead sleep,,

at that point no laws were broken so they had no RAS,,,

what I want is as many cops as we can get that respect their oaths to protect and defend our rights and arrest people breaking the law and burning down communities not think they can just shoot people because they dont know what they will do,,

what you want is people to do as theyre told rights be damned,,
thats called a jackboot thug,,

You failed. Massively. As usual.

Zzz. Cops get a call they respond. They have a duty. Once they observe a gun in the car, the entire scenario changes. You’re not even honest enough to acknowledge that much.

You’re dismissed.
I did acknowledge that when they tried to enter the car before they IDed themselves,,

if they managed to open a door and the guy killed both of them he would walk with no charges,,

Forum List

Back