Bill Maher Video Seems To Incourage Run On Banks

Any time you guys want to tell me WHY you hate Capitalism I am ready to hear it.

are the banks too big to fail or aren't they,, did the obamalama lie once again or didn't he?

Well I guess if the don't want to fail then they will CHANGE THEIR BUSINESS STRATEGY right? The will become COMPETITIVE right? Isn't that what "FREE MARKET CAPITALISM" all about? Why should they continue if they are WEAK and INCAPABLE of change?

Any time you guys want to tell me WHY you hate Capitalism I am ready to hear it.

are the banks too big to fail or aren't they,, did the obamalama lie once again or didn't he?

Well I guess if the don't want to fail then they will CHANGE THEIR BUSINESS STRATEGY right? The will become COMPETITIVE right? Isn't that what "FREE MARKET CAPITALISM" all about? Why should they continue if they are WEAK and INCAPABLE of change?

last chance.. Are the banks to big to fail or aren't they? Did the obamalama lie once again or didn't he?

last chance.. Are the banks to big to fail or aren't they? Did the obamalama lie once again or didn't he?

If they CHANGE then they won't fail. But I guess you think we should be FORCED to keep our money in the BIG banks right?

WillowTree you're being obtuse. Hopefully not on purpose. Let's bounce your ball for you.

The banks are too big to fail" "if they fail the economy fails" "if the economy fails America fails" soooooooo to suggest that everyone leave the banks is to suggest that the too big to fail banks fail, if they fail the economy fails if the economy fails American fails,, therefore the libtards want America to fail.. it's just that simple.

Hopefully you can at least admit that while Obama could have a different opinion or could be wrong (I'm not defending him, I'm a centrist...I just want the best ideas on either side to win)...but that doesn't mean he's lying. I know you want some big "gotcha" oohhh I gotcha that Obama was lying...but you're not debating reasonably. Admit that he might THINK they're too big to fail, but that he could be wrong...but that doesn't mean that all liberals or even Maher are predicating their ideas on that notion.

Furthermore, if you had taken the time to read my post, you'd at least recognize that moving the money wouldnt happen overnight (if you can't concede that, you aren't worth talking to) and the big banks would have time to respond to the market changes - offering better rates or fees for example.

For all you dyed-in-the-wool republicans, why is someone exercising their "free market rights" so scary? What can't you understand about consumer action?

If one of them fails no big deal if ALL of them fail there may be problems but if the money is MOVED to smaller local banks then the money stream will be DE-CENTRALIZED and make for a stronger monetary system. Smaller regional banks will GROW and hire more people, likely people who USED to work for BofA or one of the other "Big" banks. So tell me what is wrong with that? It won't happen in ONE DAY but over the course of months and YEARS the Big banks will have less of an impact on our economy IF they DO fail. It will no longer matter.

Bill Maher Video Seems To Incourage Run On Banks

Kinda reminds me of when a bunch of cattle ranchers had a shit-fit over Oprah saying she was gonna swear off beef on her show after an episode on mad cow diseaes and they actually tried to sue her over it.

I dont' believe the big banks are stupid enough to try it, but I'd love to see them try to do the same thing to Maher.

WillowTree you're being obtuse. Hopefully not on purpose. Let's bounce your ball for you.

The banks are too big to fail" "if they fail the economy fails" "if the economy fails America fails" soooooooo to suggest that everyone leave the banks is to suggest that the too big to fail banks fail, if they fail the economy fails if the economy fails American fails,, therefore the libtards want America to fail.. it's just that simple.

Hopefully you can at least admit that while Obama could have a different opinion or could be wrong (I'm not defending him, I'm a centrist...I just want the best ideas on either side to win)...but that doesn't mean he's lying. I know you want some big "gotcha" oohhh I gotcha that Obama was lying...but you're not debating reasonably. Admit that he might THINK they're too big to fail, but that he could be wrong...but that doesn't mean that all liberals or even Maher are predicating their ideas on that notion.

Furthermore, if you had taken the time to read my post, you'd at least recognize that moving the money wouldnt happen overnight (if you can't concede that, you aren't worth talking to) and the big banks would have time to respond to the market changes - offering better rates or fees for example.

For all you dyed-in-the-wool republicans, why is someone exercising their "free market rights" so scary? What can't you understand about consumer action?

so I take it that the obamalama lied to us and the banks are not in fact too big to fail,, he just gave them all our money cause he wanted to and we should all take Bill's advice and go immediately to the big banks and take our money out.. that will show that lying obamalama and timothy geithner a thing or two won't it?? yep... personally I keep my money in a credit union so it ain't no skin off my teeth.. but I now know who really want's america to fail,, it's the libtards.. yep

so I take it that the obamalama lied to us and the banks are not in fact too big to fail,, he just gave them all our money cause he wanted to and we should all take Bill's advice and go immediately to the big banks and take our money out.. that will show that lying obamalama and timothy geithner a thing or two won't it?? yep... personally I keep my money in a credit union so it ain't no skin off my teeth.. but I now know who really want's america to fail,, it's the libtards.. yep

personally I keep my money in a credit union so it ain't no skin off my teeth.

You just admited you HATE our country and WANT it to FAIL! Why don't you have your money in a Big bank? Maybe you should move you money to a big bank to make up for me taking my money OUT!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back