Bill Maher Says David Hogg is 'Bullying' Laura Ingraham with Boycott

LOL

You think anyone needed more evidence you’re deranged?

G’head, keep demonizing teens who experienced the worst high school shooting in U.S. history. All you do is reveal the disfunctional mindset of right wingers.
It's your fault guns aren't allowed in schools for children to protect themselves from murderers. The children are sitting ducks, thanks to you.

What a crazy idea , to arm teens.
There are teens throughout America that are well trained in the use of firearms. You lefties need to get out more often and get over your gunophobia.
It's not "gunophobia," ya flamin' freak of nature.

It's common sense, which you sorely lack. Fights break out in high schools every day. Arm them with guns and they'll start shooting each other instead of punching each other. You really do have shit for brains. Your idiotic idea won't make schools safer. It won't reduce gun violence in schools. It will explode gun violence in schools.

How many kids you suppose would have been shot these riots...?

Idiot. Teens in rural America have shotguns and rifles in their trucks that they drive to school. You're an idiot. How are you going to stop school shootings?

Given that the single most effective means of stopping an active school shooter is another person with a gun, they're trying to keep the most effective life saver as far from the target zone as possible.

There are teens throughout America that are well trained in the use of firearms. You lefties need to get out more often and get over your gunophobia.

It's common sense, which you sorely lack. Fights break out in high schools every day. Arm them with guns and they'll start shooting each other instead of punching each other. You really do have shit for brains. Your idiotic idea won't make schools safer. It won't reduce gun violence in schools. It will explode gun violence in schools.

Idiot. Teens in rural America have shotguns and rifles in their trucks that they drive to school. You're an idiot. How are you going to stop school shootings?

Oh? Name a high school where students can be armed in school so I can look up their record....

Answer my question first. How are you going to stop school shootings?

I would increase school security and lock down schools to make it difficult for non-students/faculty from getting on campus. I applaud the Florida bill the Parkland kids helped get passed which does that and ups the legal age to purchase firearms to 21 and increases mental health services to people like Cruz can a) get help; and b) not be allowed to purchase a gun.

Would increased security be armed?

It was probably unwise for Ingraham to say what she did given the current climate but I honestly do not see why Hogg was offended. If she mocked anything, she didn't mock him for not getting into these colleges, she mocked him for whining about it. She then goes on to say, in so many words, that it's not surprising he didn't get into UCLA given their acceptance rate.

Not surprisingly, Hogg and others blew this completely out of proportion.

It was probably unwise for Ingraham to say what she did given the current climate but I honestly do not see why Hogg was offended. If she mocked anything, she didn't mock him for not getting into these colleges, she mocked him for whining about it. She then goes on to say, in so many words, that it's not surprising he didn't get into UCLA given their acceptance rate.

Not surprisingly, Hogg and others blew this completely out of proportion.
That's what leftists do, blow things out of proportion. They're drama queens.

It's your fault guns aren't allowed in schools for children to protect themselves from murderers. The children are sitting ducks, thanks to you.

Given that the single most effective means of stopping an active school shooter is another person with a gun, they're trying to keep the most effective life saver as far from the target zone as possible.

Bullshit. Arming students will lead to more school shootings.

Oh? Name a high school where students can be armed in school so I can look up their record....

Answer my question first. How are you going to stop school shootings?

I would increase school security and lock down schools to make it difficult for non-students/faculty from getting on campus. I applaud the Florida bill the Parkland kids helped get passed which does that and ups the legal age to purchase firearms to 21 and increases mental health services to people like Cruz can a) get help; and b) not be allowed to purchase a gun.

Would increased security be armed?

Of course.

Now when are you going to answer my question...?

Don't have to. Just allow a few qualified teachers to carry, and if you twist that into "arming teachers" I'll know you're not serious about the subject.

Don't have to. Just allow a few qualified teachers to carry, and if you twist that into "arming teachers" I'll know you're not serious about the subject.

That's not what the idiot I responded to suggested. He wants to arm students.

Did he actually say he wants to give firearms to all students or did he say it once was fairly common for students to bring their own firearms with them and keep them in the parking lot? There's a difference.

Did he actually say he wants to give firearms to all students or did he say it once was fairly common for students to bring their own firearms with them and keep them in the parking lot? There's a difference.
Faun doesn't comprehend well.

Why don't you read his post for yourself and decide?

We did. You failed to comprehend what he said. You are a fucking idiot!

This is all Ingraham tweeted, and look at the fallout.

Laura Ingraham

✔ @IngrahamAngle

David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it. (Dinged by UCLA with a 4.1 GPA...totally predictable given acceptance rates.)

I totally agree with Maher, Hogg is now the one who is the bully.

HBO host Bill Maher accused Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg of “bullying” Fox News anchor Laura Ingraham for the advertising boycott of her primetime program.

Maher said during his Real Time with Bill Maher show Friday night that he wanted to “defend” Ingraham as more than a dozen companies pulled spots from her show.

Maher challenged Hogg, a 17-year-old who has become a major voice for gun control along with other fellow classmates following the deadly mass shooting in Florida almost two months ago.

maher... who is usually correct about most things, doesn't think that people should boycott people out of their jobs. I disagree....... I don't have to give my money to a company that funds someone like Laura Ingraham.

if she were a leftie, and offended your think skinned rightwingnut trumpian sensibilities, you'd be whining like stuck picks and shrieking boycott.

Natalie manes, anyone?

but thanks for your "opinion" Ilya. perhaps you should take about bill maher more when he talks about Donald.

Laura Ingraham

✔ @IngrahamAngle

David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it. (Dinged by UCLA with a 4.1 GPA...totally predictable given acceptance rates.)

HBO host Bill Maher accused Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg of “bullying” Fox News anchor Laura Ingraham for the advertising boycott of her primetime program.

Maher said during his Real Time with Bill Maher show Friday night that he wanted to “defend” Ingraham as more than a dozen companies pulled spots from her show.

Maher challenged Hogg, a 17-year-old who has become a major voice for gun control along with other fellow classmates following the deadly mass shooting in Florida almost two months ago.

maher... who is usually correct about most things, doesn't think that people should boycott people out of their jobs. I disagree....... I don't have to give my money to a company that funds someone like Laura Ingraham.

if she were a leftie, and offended your think skinned rightwingnut trumpian sensibilities, you'd be whining like stuck picks and shrieking boycott.

Natalie manes, anyone?

but thanks for your "opinion" Ilya. perhaps you should take about bill maher more when he talks about Donald.
We don't like supporting companies that don't believe in free speech. What Laura said on Twitter was innocuous. Little David is a fucking shithead punk.

Great, then you should be able to read his initial post on the subject and show how I misread it....

We did. You failed to comprehend what he said. You are a fucking idiot!
Then either you didn't read it or you didn't comprehend where he said he wants students armed.

Great, then you should be able to read his initial post on the subject and show how I misread it....
Quote it...and tell me the number of it. I'm not going to search for it.

Laura Ingraham

✔ @IngrahamAngle

Natalie manes, anyone?

We don't like supporting companies that don't believe in free speech. What Laura said on Twitter was innocuous. Little David is a fucking shithead punk.
The NFL is laughing at you.

Quote it...and tell me the number of it. I'm not going to search for it.
I already quoted it.

If a student is qualified to carry, yep. My dad gave me a shotgun at the age of 12. I never shot anyone. You're an idiot and haven't a clue about the real world.

Forum List

Back