Laura Ingraham returns to air amid a boycott drama. It’s the new normal for Fox News.

The W Post ragging on Fox News? Who woulda thunk it?
The W Post is anti-stupid. Two university studies confirm that my German shepherd is better informed than you and your fellow travelers and she`s only 2 years old.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
The W Post is a standard bearer for left wing propaganda. I ended my 20 year subscription in 1995. Before FNC existed.
Courtland Milloy, Donna Britt, William Raspberry and Dorothy Gilliam obsessing with blackness and race every single day.
Michael Wilbon broke the camel's back. I gave him the benefit of the doubt in an extended phone conversation in 1988 but he then went total segregationist, too.
If you don't vet the Post you fail yourself.

They brought the bitch back because white people got upset......listen, she can say what ever the fuck she wants to say and so can we.

The W Post ragging on Fox News? Who woulda thunk it?
The W Post is anti-stupid. Two university studies confirm that my German shepherd is better informed than you and your fellow travelers and she`s only 2 years old.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
The W Post is a standard bearer for left wing propaganda. I ended my 20 year subscription in 1995. Before FNC existed.
Courtland Milloy, Donna Britt, William Raspberry and Dorothy Gilliam obsessing with blackness and race every single day.
Michael Wilbon broke the camel's back. I gave him the benefit of the doubt in an extended phone conversation in 1988 but he then went total segregationist, too.
If you don't vet the Post you fail yourself.
Big fuckin deal, and guess who went out of business?

Check out the video below at 3:05.

Laura is just as unprincipled as can be. She sure didn't have a problem with boycotts and protests in May 2017.

Fox News has a zillion hillbilly viewers who could give a fuck about honor and decency.....as long as they're allowed their bubble of bs fed to them daily....they good!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Check out the video below at 3:05.

Laura is just as unprincipled as can be. She sure didn't have a problem with boycotts and protests in May 2017.

God has a special place for Fox and its viewers!!
200w.webp

Forum List

Back