Laura Ingraham, David Hogg and the beginning of the end of free speech.

rQBskx9.png

Why should he have done anything ?

My god, there are millions of people on the internet saying much worse things about him than what she said. Is he going to go after them too ?
It's not him going after anyone. It is Media Matters, George Soros groups, and Hollywood celebrities going after the 2nd Amendment, guns owned by common folk, and conservative talk shows. They want guns confiscated and conservatives silenced.
Great, prove it was those folks, and not David Hogg, who motivated many of Laura Ingraham’s sponsors to pull their ads from her show....
Little David Hogg has 300,000 followers. "Those folks" paid for his rally.
Don’t run away from your comment. We’re not talking about his rally. We’re talking about his push to get Ingraham’s sponsors to drop her. You said he didn’t do that. Prove he wasn’t the one who inspired that....
Little David Hogg is a spokesman for his handlers. Nothing he says is original.
”Little David Hogg is a spokesman for his handlers.”

Thanks for finally admitting it was indeed Hogg who got those ads pulled.

It's not him going after anyone. It is Media Matters, George Soros groups, and Hollywood celebrities going after the 2nd Amendment, guns owned by common folk, and conservative talk shows. They want guns confiscated and conservatives silenced.
Great, prove it was those folks, and not David Hogg, who motivated many of Laura Ingraham’s sponsors to pull their ads from her show....
Don’t run away from your comment. We’re not talking about his rally. We’re talking about his push to get Ingraham’s sponsors to drop her. You said he didn’t do that. Prove he wasn’t the one who inspired that....

I didn't say that. His handlers got those ads pulled by telling Little David Hogg what to say.

Hint: A spokesperson says what those he speaks for want him/her to say.

I didn't say that. His handlers got those ads pulled by telling Little David Hogg what to say.

And yet, I’m still waiting for you to prove they told him what to say.

One has to be a complete idiot not to recognize the liberal talking points the little shithead repeats. This is nothing more than the left finding another useful idiot to push in front of the leftist media cameras with a script.

One has to be a complete idiot not to recognize the liberal talking points the little shithead repeats. This is nothing more than the left finding another useful idiot to push in front of the leftist media cameras with a script.
Nah, the complete idiot is the ^^^ one ^^^ who believes his own delusions; which are proven delusions since you can’t prove them.

Lets get something clear, the only crime that kid did against' this woman was become a voice for control laws....never met the bitch a day in his life....it was this drag queen scum bag that sent for the kid and well, it bit her white ass right in the butt....so yeah, I'd take a vacation too knowing a 17 year old white guy, punked your ass into submission by not utter one fuckin word your way!!
1. His puppet string pullers are who did the hit job

2. Why do you inject "white" into this ? Can you post about anything without referring to race ?
No, I can not...next question?

This is all Ingraham said, and look at the over the top fallout.

Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle

David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it. (Dinged by UCLA with a 4.1 GPA...totally predictable given acceptance rates.)
It was bad enough that she felt compelled to apologize for it.

Did she have much choice ? She knew if she didn't at least try to apologize, she was likely to completely lose her show.

Wrong. The media will continue to report on stories they think are important to the viewers. Ingram wasn't reporting news, she was offering a snarky opinion on Hogg and his grades. Hogg's grades aren't news.

Laura Ingram offered an opinion, not news.

No, NOT wrong. Her opinion was made in public, just like any news story that might be just as provocative whether it's news, or an opinion piece. Media outlets afraid that they'll lose sponsors if they offend someone, or some group will be thinking twice whether to publish a piece or not.

This punk kid has every right to do what he did, but that doesn't mean it's a good thing.
What do you suggest Hogg should have done after Ingraham took a swipe at him?

Why should he have done anything ?

My god, there are millions of people on the internet saying much worse things about him than what she said. Is he going to go after them too ?
So your answer is he should have done nothing and just let her snide comments stand unopposed? A reason to have done something is because she is a national figure with many followers.
It wasn't a snide remark. Some students with high GPA get rejected to make room for quota minority applicants.

Take away the word "whines", and there's nothing there. The sensitivity of this guy and his lemmings is astounding.

Forum List

Back