Camera Hogg calls for boycott of investment firms linked to gunmakers

You knew he couldn't stay off the stage for long.

David Hogg calls for boycott of top investment firms over links to gunmakers

David Hogg‏Verified account @davidhogg111
.@blackrock and @Vanguard_Group are two of the biggest investors in gun manufacturers; if you use them, feel free to let them know. Thanks
1f609.png

1:08 PM - 17 Apr 2018

Parkland, Fla., shooting survivor David Hogg is calling for a boycott of two major investment management companies over their ties to gun manufacturers.

Hogg, who has become a prominent gun control activist after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February, urged his social media followers to make their feelings known to BlackRock and Vanguard.

Hogg was the focus of national media attention earlier this month after he sparked an advertiser boycott of Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

Ingraham drew criticism after posting a tweet mocking Hogg for being rejected from four colleges. In response, Hogg tweeted out a list of companies who advertised on her show.

"Camera Hogg"

"You knew he couldn't stay off the stage for long.

Why is it you'll never see RWNJs celebrate free speech they don't like?

Think about it. I have often said I believe trump's kkk, nazi, fascist are POS but they've got the right to speak their anti-America hate.

Hogg has the very same right to demand safe schools but RWNJs don't want gaffe schools. They want guns in schools. So, they vilify him.

Who said anything about free speech ? He has every right to do what he's doing, no one is suggesting he doesn't.

.@blackrock and @Vanguard_Group are two of the biggest investors in gun manufacturers; if you use them, feel free to let them know. Thanks
1f609.png

Parkland, Fla., shooting survivor David Hogg is calling for a boycott of two major investment management companies over their ties to gun manufacturers.

Hogg, who has become a prominent gun control activist after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February, urged his social media followers to make their feelings known to BlackRock and Vanguard.

Hogg was the focus of national media attention earlier this month after he sparked an advertiser boycott of Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

Ingraham drew criticism after posting a tweet mocking Hogg for being rejected from four colleges. In response, Hogg tweeted out a list of companies who advertised on her show.

Life has a way of coming around to bite you in the ass. 30 years from now, Hogg might grow up realizing his mistakes of today too late when guns have been criminalized and made illegal and he finds himself confronted with a murderer one night who ends up killing him because he couldn't buy the gun to defend himself that he now wanted because he worked so hard to make them illegal.

Or he could realize schools are now safer and that he made a difference

They are ?

Six years ago Camera Hogg was 12. Being part of a tragedy in a small way doesn't make you an expert on policies affecting our freedoms.

1f609.png

Life has a way of coming around to bite you in the ass. 30 years from now, Hogg might grow up realizing his mistakes of today too late when guns have been criminalized and made illegal and he finds himself confronted with a murderer one night who ends up killing him because he couldn't buy the gun to defend himself that he now wanted because he worked so hard to make them illegal.

Boy...the stupid is strong with you.....what has he done to make schools safer? Please, enlighten us...

David Hogg is an American citizen concerned with making his school safer. He heard the gunshots hunkered down in a closet. Saw 17 schoolmates needlessly slaughtered

He has every right to form a political opinion and to fight for it

As a result, the right has vilanized him, spread bogus rumors, mocked him.....all because he dared to go after one of his sacred cows

Who said he doesn't, you dip shit. What he expects is to call innocent people child killers and then, like a punk, hide behind his status as a teenager so we can't tell him he is an idiot and nothing he suggests is rational or based in reality.....

He needs to man up and deal with criticism of his stupid ideas that actually are getting innocent people killed...

He wants the democrat gun free zones that got his 17 class mates killed...that is fucking stupid.....and deadly.
Why do you oppose a victim of gun violence being opposed to guns?
Don’t you think that is a natural reaction? Ron Reagan opposed guns after he was shot

1f609.png

Boy...the stupid is strong with you.....what has he done to make schools safer? Please, enlighten us...

David Hogg is an American citizen concerned with making his school safer. He heard the gunshots hunkered down in a closet. Saw 17 schoolmates needlessly slaughtered

As a result, the right has vilanized him, spread bogus rumors, mocked him.....all because he dared to go after one of his sacred cows

His idea...no armed guards in school...

Let's see how that works out in reality....

Parkland, no armed guard.... 17 dead...

Maryland, armed guard... 1 dead

Hmmmmm....yeah, he is an idiot.
Parkland had an armed guard

1f609.png

Hogg is more grown up than the majority of the POTUS apologists on this forum. I wish at his age my generation was more motivated to advocate for positive change.

Just more symbolic s*** from Hogg.... still hasn't accomplished dick except for getting Ingram off the air for about a week.

But progressives continue to get giddy about this stuff :113::113: ... but nobody is caring.

1f609.png

just ignore the fuck and he'll go away.

stop making idiots famous just because they're idiots.

Who said he doesn't, you dip shit. What he expects is to call innocent people child killers and then, like a punk, hide behind his status as a teenager so we can't tell him he is an idiot and nothing he suggests is rational or based in reality.....

He needs to man up and deal with criticism of his stupid ideas that actually are getting innocent people killed...

He wants the democrat gun free zones that got his 17 class mates killed...that is fucking stupid.....and deadly.
Don’t you think that is a natural reaction? Ron Reagan opposed guns after he was shot

1. He wasn’t a victim.

2. I’ve posted many rape victims that said if they had a gun the rape wouldn’t have happened.

So why do you and Mr. Hogg want to assist rapist rape?

1. He wasn’t a victim.

2. I’ve posted many rape victims that said if they had a gun the rape wouldn’t have happened.

He WAS there contrary to the lies generated from rightwing media
He had classmates murdered

Rape victims are entitled to their opinion, so are victims of gun violence

1. He wasn’t a victim.

I’ve been in the procimaty of several crimes. Calling myself a “victim” would simply be bad theater.

So why do you discount an actual victim of rape, but give so much credence to someone who didn’t even see the crime?

Drama turns you on I guess.

1. He wasn’t a victim.

I’ve been in the procimaty of several crimes. Calling myself a “victim” would simply be bad theater.

So why do you discount an actual victim of rape, but give so much credence to someone who didn’t even see the crime?

I respect the right of either to voice their views

Why don’t you?

1. He wasn’t a victim.

Why don’t you?

Express away

But I put more weight on the individuals that experienced the crime then those that didn’t.

Now, again. Why do you wish to make the weakest of us more vulnerable to the strongest of us?

Rapist love your idea, you know that, Right?

They absolutely would be on your side on this. One less thing to worry about when selecting a victim.

1. He wasn’t a victim.

Why don’t you?

Express away

But I put more weight on the individuals that experienced the crime then those that didn’t.

Now, again. Why do you wish to make the weakest of us more vulnerable to the strongest of us?

They absolutely would be on your side on this. One less thing to worry about when selecting a victim.
Well, in that case

David Hogg experienced a school shooting and you didn’t

Who, at a scheduled time each day, would go lock certain doors. The timing of that never varied. The shooter could easily determine when the armed security would be away from the attack zone.

See, just like the rapist wants an unarmed victim, the shooter wants an unarmed area.

1. He wasn’t a victim.

Why don’t you?

Express away

Well, in that case

Do we have to go through this again?

We have two witnesses to a crime.

One a rape victim, who actually endured the crime, and someone who did not.

You have yet to explain why you want rapist easier access to their victims.

You seem to be standing up for them. Why?

Who, at a scheduled time each day, would go lock certain doors. The timing of that never varied. The shooter could easily determine when the armed security would be away from the attack zone.

See, just like the rapist wants an unarmed victim, the shooter wants an unarmed area.
From what I hear

The kid wasn’t that bright

Why don’t you?

Express away

Well, in that case

Has nothing to do with rape. Most victims do not survive rape and run out and buy a gun

In either case, a victim has earned the right to form an opinion on how the crime could have been prevented

From what I hear

The kid wasn’t that bright

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist. He attended that school and likely observed it DAILY.

What doesn’t take rocket science as well is knowing that rapists are applauding the idea that the left is making choosing their victims wayyyyyy easier.

Why don’t you?

Express away

Well, in that case

Has nothing to do with rape. Most victims do not survive rape and run out and buy a gun

In either case, a victim has earned the right to form an opinion on how the crime could have been prevented

Many more would survive had they been encouraged to carry, making for a level playing field, instead of being pressured not to.

But you seem to want the vulnerable unable to protect themselves.

Again I ask, why?

Forum List

Back