Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

You said I denied it. You even claimed you have a post of mine denying it.

In the end, all you did was prove you lied again. You're pathological.
Now that you finally admitted that you are, I know how stupid you are. You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat and you are proof of it. LOL

Screenshot_20220710-142831_Chrome.jpg

I'm only going by your definition of a Democrat. By your definition, you are the biggest Democrat.
Of all of the vile crap you've called me. Calling me a Democrat is absolutely the worst. You finally humiliated me cuck

Screenshot_20220518-203925_Instagram.jpg

From Friday's Real Time with Bill Maher.

President Biden has clearly delivered for the American people. All the people who are nostalgic for the Reagan economy must really love Biden, right?

PXL_20240323_042246866.MP.jpg

From Friday's Real Time with Bill Maher.

President Biden has clearly delivered for the American people. All the people who are nostalgic for the Reagan economy must really love Biden, right?

View attachment 921679
Wrong

Wrong
Is Biden a Realtor now?
4i6Ckte.gif

Does Biden own all the properties and raised the rents?
4i6Ckte.gif

Is Blisterfinger a complete dumbfuck?
4i6Ckte.gif

Yup, inflation at a 40 year high, gas prices more than a buck higher than under Trump. Widespread shortages for pretty much everything.

You propagandists are good at spewing, but intelligent people ain't buying your bullshit any longer, Baghdad bob.
1. Inflation is not at a 40-year high. Currently its below our historical average.
2. We all miss the COVID pandemic
3. Wide spread shortages happened under the former fuckup and his ignoring the pandemic.

We were all worse of 4 years ago.

1. Inflation is not at a 40-year high. Currently its below our historical average.
2. We all miss the COVID pandemic
3. Wide spread shortages happened under the former fuckup and his ignoring the pandemic.

We were all worse of 4 years ago.
You miss the pandemic? Wow what a dumb shit. China brought us the pandemic, why is Joe Biden giving them a pass on it? (Rhetorical) we were better off when Trump was president.

You miss the pandemic? Wow what a dumb shit. China brought us the pandemic, why is Joe Biden giving them a pass on it? (Rhetorical) we were better off when Trump was president.
Hilarious

Everyone loved the $1.70 gas with nowhere to go, right.

We all loved the runs on toilet paper, milk and bottled water.

Forum List

Back