Biden’s economy hit with one-two punch of bad data.

Your graph shows you lied, Simp.
Unfortunately, for them, the American voter doesn’t go by graphs on election day. Each voter will vote their own financial situation.

Thanks to Bidenomics, there are far more Americans that are worse off now than they were under Trump. And really, in this economy, who is better off?

What Demographic is doing well, besides student loan deadbeats? a sizable chunk of voters, no doubt. But few of those would’ve been Trump supporters anyway. Biden‘s economy will cause him to lose voters that might’ve been turned off by Trump‘s negatives.

Having an orange president doesn’t look nearly as bad when you cannot afford your mortgage payments due to Biden skyrocketing interest rates.

Yes, I see you still don't understand the context of my post. Sucks to be you.
I understand Mr. Independent wants to ignore Tater's record, out of control spending. :auiqs.jpg:

I understand Mr. Independent wants to ignore Tater's record, out of control spending. :auiqs.jpg:

Now you're lying again. Never said I want to ignore it. I even said you're welcome to find the numbers yourself if you weren't so lazy. What I actually said is it has nothing to do with the post I responded to.

Now you're lying again. Never said I want to ignore it. I even said you're welcome to find the numbers yourself if you weren't so lazy. What I actually said is it has nothing to do with the post I responded to.
I never claimed you "said" you want to ignore it. I said you are ignoring it, Dumbass.

Learn to read.

No they aren’t.

Do you guys just make shit up to fit your narrative?

Ridiculous! Do you even follow economics?

I am NOT in error, and you can call GATOR or MAC, or anyone else you like!

YOU want to make this political, but I want to make it factual.

Autos are down..........way down. Housing is down.............not as far, but far enough. RVs are in the tank! DO YOU REALIZE, then when added together, this is 15 to 20% of our economy!!!!!! You don't like it? Then YOU argue with reality and facts; and understand, you do not have to argue with me, but with everyone pointing to this disaster............which will be 60% or more of this board.

Take the L! You have NOTHING to stand on but propaganda, lol. And, if you do not take/admit the L, then YOU aren't even going to be considered as credible.

Politics change week to week, month to month, and MONTHs is a very, very, long time. You selling your credibility now? You dyeing on this hill? Guess you are extremely worried, lol.

LOL

You crack me up with your single digit IQ posts, Dumbfuck.

Take your own advice, Dumbfuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Weird You can't quote a post by me claiming you said you want to ignore it.

You lose again, Simp.

An early Easter is always bad for business. Weather has been cool in the southeast. And the soft sales just isn’t the recent robust growth.

It’s about time to cut interest rates. Not even the Fed wants Trump back so we’ll see them come soon. ;)
Yes the feds don't want Americans doing good. We need Trump!

Show that on his graph, Simp.
Wow. You really are helpless. Like a little baby.

1711150918853.png

Forum List

Back