Biden’s economy hit with one-two punch of bad data.

Yeah, because why would using facts and data be a good way to make decisions.
It wouldn't at all. Not if the facts and data are often phonied up for the benefit of politicians and a voter knows that he is suffering under the current administration.

It wouldn't at all. Not if the facts and data are often phonied up for the benefit of politicians and a voter knows that he is suffering under the current administration.
Conservatives have a habit of labeling things they don’t want to believe “phony”. Not because it’s actually phony but because they just want to live in their own little world.

How did that help Trump push homeownership to such a high level?
He didn’t do shit.

There was a ban on foreclosures. Loan forbearance. Ban on evictions. Do you not understand how that would drive up home ownership?

How did that help Trump push homeownership to such a high level?
2020 housing survey was footnoted as inaccurate due to Covid. In person surveys were suspended and response rates were below statistically need levels.

“It is likely the results are distorted by the pandemic. Specifically, in-person interviews were suspended for the duration and replaced with telephone interview attempts when contact information was available. As a result, the response rate was lower in this report than the average response rates for 2019. Thus, the current report might show the trend, but we should exercise caution when using the absolute numbers of homeownership rates.”

He didn’t do shit.

There was a ban on foreclosures. Loan forbearance. Ban on evictions. Do you not understand how that would drive up home ownership?
Now I get you!

Praise Allah for the Trump administration's wisdom in implimenting the foreclosure bans!

2020 housing survey was footnoted as inaccurate due to Covid. In person surveys were suspended and response rates were below statistically need levels.

“It is likely the results are distorted by the pandemic. Specifically, in-person interviews were suspended for the duration and replaced with telephone interview attempts when contact information was available. As a result, the response rate was lower in this report than the average response rates for 2019. Thus, the current report might show the trend, but we should exercise caution when using the absolute numbers of homeownership rates.”
That is sooooo typical of leftists. Take data by a completely different method than in previous years, and then compare the differentially collected data sets to each other to claim some favorable outcome.

That is sooooo typical of leftists. Take data by a completely different method than in previous years, and then compare the differentially collected data sets to each other to claim some favorable outcome.
Surveys returned to normal in 2021. 2020 was a Covid shutdown In case you weren’t on planet earth.

No one is going to consider 2020 a valid data point given the unsustainable policies that led to it being an outlier.

Be an adult.
So, why did you not tell the truth, with the disclaimer about 2020?

I don't see how 2020 gives you leave to lie.

The point is… since you got lost… home ownership is strong. People aren’t struggling to afford homes.
I guess you missed the entire point.

Not surprising.
When you make your point by telling an obvious lie, and presenting data that shows that you are lying, it should not surprise you that you get called on the lie and your point gets lost. "Home ownership is strong" is a pretty vague statement, though I understand why you would shy away from statistics and data, having tripped yourself up so badly.

Home prices have skyrocketed, and I don't need a graph to tell me that. I just sold a home for far more than I had thought I would get for it unless I waited another ten to twenty years. Interest rates are up, and that makes it more expensive to buy a new home.

So, I'm renting for a year, and probably a few months after that, when I expect the prices and the interest rates to drop. Great for me, I have enough money to make moves like that. Not great for people struggling to achieve the American dream.

When you make your point by telling an obvious lie, and presenting data that shows that you are lying, it should not surprise you that you get called on the lie and your point gets lost. "Home ownership is strong" is a pretty vague statement, though I understand why you would shy away from statistics and data, having tripped yourself up so badly.

Home prices have skyrocketed, and I don't need a graph to tell me that. I just sold a home for far more than I had thought I would get for it unless I waited another ten to twenty years. Interest rates are up, and that makes it more expensive to buy a new home.

So, I'm renting for a year, and probably a few months after that, when I expect the prices and the interest rates to drop. Great for me, I have enough money to make moves like that. Not great for people struggling to achieve the American dream.
If you think 2020 disproves the point being made, you’re a moron.

Forum List

Back