Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

Insufferable bitch speaks again and projects his weakness. M a g a is gaining strength, it's a movement. We are going to make America great again regardless of your stupidity. CUCK

View attachment 913450

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

Bedwetter, you said Biden recently gave Iran billions of dollars to help Hamas attack Israel.

Only that didn't actually happen. You're simply wrong but not man enough to admit it. Once again, it took a Liberal to educate you.

:itsok:
That's exactly what happened to you stupid cuck. You just don't have the brain power to know it. I am obviously your mental Superior

Screenshot_20231009-121852_Samsung Internet.jpg

That's exactly what happened to you stupid cuck. You just don't have the brain power to know it. I am obviously your mental Superior

View attachment 913452

Nope, as always, when you're proven wrong, you double down on stupid and lie. Just like you did with Trump's average misery index and just like you did with the start of the Russian-Ukrainian war. Sadly for you, you simply lack the character to admit you're wrong.

I showed you not a penny of those billions funded Hamas' attack on Israel.

Nope, as always, when you're proven wrong, you double down on stupid and lie. Just like you did with Trump's average misery index and just like you did with the start of the Russian-Ukrainian war. Sadly for you, you simply lack the character to admit you're wrong.

I showed you not a penny of those billions funded Hamas' attack on Israel.
Da man!
Screenshot_20240306-214829_Quora.jpg

Parroting my insults only lets me know I struck a nerve and that you're incapable of thinking for yourself.

:dance:
You are an insufferable little whining bitch with a dancing fool. Haha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Stupid as the day is long!

Screenshot_20230903-202326_Instagram.jpg

I'm not going to go back and look at your previous stupidity. Are you so stupid because of drugs? I'll cut you some slack if that's the case.

LOLOLOL

It was above the post you responded to. You're truly dumber than shit, inbred.

LOLOLOL

It was above the post you responded to. You're truly dumber than shit, inbred.
Why didn't you take a picture of it to show me stupo. That's normally how it's done. Let me know if you have any more questions. Did you ever sign up for a class or something? I know it can't fix stupid but at least you'd learn something.

Forum List

Back