Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

"Bank of America has warned that the U.S. dollar and the economy faces a "collapse year" in 2024. Rising government debt is the main reason why the US economy could be on the verge of a downturn. "The U.S. national debt is growing by $1 trillion every 100 days," Hartnett, the bank's chief strategist."

Forbes: "Fears of a US dollar death spiral 'crisis' are growing after Bank Of America issued a shocking warning about the US national debt growing $1 trillion every 100 days"

Why didn't you take a picture of it to show me stupo. That's normally how it's done. Let me know if you have any more questions. Did you ever sign up for a class or something? I know it can't fix stupid but at least you'd learn something.

LOL

No, dumbfuck, what's "normal" is reading post #1117 and knowing post #1116 is the previous post.

You proved to be too stupid to figure that our without a Liberal educating you again.

laughing-pointing.gif

LOL

No, dumbfuck, what's "normal" is reading post #1117 and knowing post #1116 is the previous post.

You proved to be too stupid to figure that our without a Liberal educating you again.

laughing-pointing.gif
What's normal would be foreign to somebody as stupid as you. Very poor internet etiquette is what I would describe. Hey that's an idea, take a class in that! It won't help with your stupidity but you'll know more LOL

"Bank of America has warned that the U.S. dollar and the economy faces a "collapse year" in 2024. Rising government debt is the main reason why the US economy could be on the verge of a downturn. "The U.S. national debt is growing by $1 trillion every 100 days," Hartnett, the bank's chief strategist."

It's inevitable at this point

What's normal would be foreign to somebody as stupid as you. Very poor internet etiquette is what I would describe. Hey that's an idea, take a class in that! It won't help with your stupidity but you'll know more LOL

LOLOL

Knowing post #1116 directly proceeds post #1117 is "poor Internet etiquette" to a fucking moron who struggles with Internet hyperlinks. Try harder, inbred.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

Knowing post #1116 directly proceeds post #1117 is "poor Internet etiquette" to a fucking moron who struggles with Internet hyperlinks. Try harder, inbred.

giphy.gif
Says the idiot who cannot even do a screenshot to prove what he says. I'm not going back to look up any of your imbecilic content. You just need to prove what you say on here. Take a class don't be stupid LOL

Screenshot_20220903-224926_Chrome.jpg

Says the idiot who cannot even do a screenshot to prove what he says. I'm not going back to look up any of your imbecilic content. You just
need to prove what you say on here. Take a class don't be stupid LOL

View attachment 913710

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

What the fuck, inbred???

You need a screenshot to see post #1116 immediately precedes post #1117?????

That's literally the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum. Congrats, ChoadBreath! You've now wrestled the dumbest poster award away from bripat.

man-pointing-at-laughing-jajajaja-meme-c20b5ynpm60puz9m.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

What the fuck, inbred???

You need a screenshot to see post #1116 immediately precedes post #1117?????

That's literally the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum. Congrats, ChoadBreath! You've now wrestled the dumbest poster award away from bripat.

man-pointing-at-laughing-jajajaja-meme-c20b5ynpm60puz9m.gif
I told you that you are not credible enough for me to go back and find posts that you had earlier. If you want me to look at them you'll have to screenshot them, other than that just shut the fuck up you fucking idiot!

Screenshot_20210529-171234_Chrome.jpg

I told you that you are not credible enough for me to go back and find posts that you had earlier. If you want me to look at them you'll have to screenshot them, other than that just shut the fuck up you fucking idiot!

View attachment 913728

LOLOLOLOL

Forum's dumbest poster, you didn't have to "go back." It was the previous post. You only needed to look up. You know, just like you do when you're servicing your boyfriend.

LOLOLOLOL

Forum's dumbest poster, you didn't have to "go back." It was the previous post. You only needed to look up. You know, just like you do when you're servicing your boyfriend.
Not going back faggot. You can quote me on that dumb shit. It is definitely stupid people like you that are ruining this country. That's a given.

Screenshot_20220621-123906_Samsung Internet.jpg

Part-time employment rules the day. Also government jobs that we all pay for compounding your misery. Nobody is better off with Biden as president.

Part-time employment rules the day. Also government jobs that we all pay for compounding your misery. Nobody is better off with Biden as president.

You spew so much bullshit, your breath stinks.

Under Biden there have been about 15 million jobs added. Only 3.4 million of them have been part time. 1.4 million have been government jobs.

Forum List

Back