Bias Towards Gays

Ballentine

Future Congressman
Feb 16, 2011
Randleman, NC
Today I was at school, and I was flirting with another gay male. We got put in ISS because of it.

We have straight couples kissing, flirting with one another, touching each other and us gays just let it happen, but then when a gay couple even walks into school they get called "Queers", "Faggot", "Fudge Packers", etc. And what do the gays do, they ignore it. Of course it is offensive and we notice it, but we go on with life. If we reported all the people who call us names in school, all the students would be in ISS. But no, we let it be. But as soon as two gay people start flirting, they get ISS.

We gays take a lot of crap from straight people, like harassment, sexual assaults, and sexual harassment. Do we hold a grudge? Of course we do because we are human. Do we mind if straight people call us names and grab us to scare us? Of course we do. But you know what, we are used to putting up with crap from straight people.

What do you think, do you think this is bias?

Last edited:
That's high schoolers being cruel. You are right to hold a grudge against bigotry. Your school administrators should be ashamed. That kind of cruel, thoughtless, hateful speech makes me sick to my stomach. Your preferred brand of sexual organ is none of my or anyone's concern but your own.

-the Jerk

Today I was at school, and I was flirting with another gay male. We got but in ISS because of it.

We have straight couples kissing, flirting with one another, touching each other and us gays just let it happen, but then when a gay couple even walks into school they get called "Queers", "Faggot", "Fudge Packers", etc. And what do the gays do, they ignore it. Of course it is offensive and we notice it, but we go on with life. If we reported all the people who call us names in school, all the students would be in ISS. But no, we let it be. But as soon as two gay people start flirting, they get ISS.

We gays take a lot of crap from straight people, like harassment, sexual assaults, and sexual harassment. Do we hold a grudge? Of course we do because we are human. Do we mind if straight people call us names and grab us to scare us? Of course we do. But you know what, we are used to putting up with crap from straight people.

Because homosexuality isn't the norm and likely never will be (which is probably good because the population would die out! lol). You can't force people to accept your lifestyle and the homosexual community needs to realize that. There will always be people who name call (not just homosexuals but others that are 'different' from them in some way). Always. Such is life. Accept it and move past it.

Good for you for ignoring it. The name calling reflects on the caller, not the callee. . although I imagine it is quite difficult being the callee. :(

btw, do I even want to know what "we got but in ISS" means?

Last edited:
Today I was at school, and I was flirting with another gay male. We got put in ISS because of it.

All "gays" are filth. They sexually penetrate feces. Yes, many heterosexuals do the same thing, and they are just as filthy as the "gays."

Disagree? If you disagree, and think homosexuality is still a good idea, then list the material benefits which homosexuality provides for society in any way. Do not be wimpy and shy. Step up like a real drag queen.

All "gays" are filth. They sexually penetrate feces. Yes, many heterosexuals do the same thing, and they are just as filthy as the "gays."

Disagree? If you disagree, and think homosexuality is still a good idea, then list the material benefits which homosexuality provides for society in any way. Do not be wimpy and shy. Step up like a real drag queen.

How about you list the ways that straight people provides for society that Homosexuals can't.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

How about you list the ways that straight people provides for society that Homosexuals can't.
Two things.

1. Are you being honest that you were put ISS for flirting? I am having trouble believing that.

2. Why go there here if you claim victimhood there?

Two things.

1. Are you being honest that you were put ISS for flirting? I am having trouble believing that.

Maybe because we were in class, and the teacher was in a pretty bad mood to begin with and everyone wouldn't shut-up.

Why go where?

I have bias towards gays.

I think they all have good taste in decor.

Ummm..... NATURAL PROCREATION? At least that's the first and most obvious thing that comes to mind. Most of the rest of it has to do with Morality and Values so I'll just let that go for the moment.

Two things.

Maybe because we were in class, and the teacher was in a pretty bad mood to begin with and everyone wouldn't shut-up.

Still not buying it, no one would shut up so where is the gay bashing?

Why go where?

Claiming to be a victim. You didn't seek advice so much as you desire confirmation

It's because there are people in this country who believe that there should not be a separation of church and state - that their personal religious opinions about those who break with words written in an old book are sufficient to discriminate.

They disagree with the founding fathers - the very same people they claim to support and uphold. They disagree with the constitution - the very same document they claim to abide by. They simply don't like you for who you are, and thus, you are to be punished.

I'm sorry so many of them have so much power and have used it to do such terrible things.

Of course it's bias

If it makes you feel any better, you are better off than it used to be. Doesn't make it right, but in the not to distant future, you will see gay relationships openly accepted as no big deal

High School is the worst

If it makes you feel any better, you are better off than it used to be. Doesn't make it right, but in the not to distant future, you will see gay relationships openly accepted as no big deal

By the majority of people, MAYBE. By everyone, DEFINTELY NOT.

I feel no sympathy for the OP. I've lived 36 years with an obvious outward birth defect (a full facial birthmark). It's not something that can be hidden or overlooked like his sexual orientation can be. I learned long ago to simply ignore the comments and jeers from others and simply move on with my life. In fact I tend to laugh at/with them when they make the comments. Maybe he ought to learn to do the same since he CHOSE this lot in life. Not all of us have gotten that opportunity.

Of course it's bias

High School is the worst

"Gay" relationships are indeed no big deal. That is why they are worthless.

True love and commitment between a man and a woman is a very big deal because it is natural and productive.

Of course it's bias

High School is the worst

"Gay" relationships are indeed no big deal. That is why they are worthless.

True love and commitment between a man and a woman is a very big deal because it is natural and productive.

Nice try at baiting...

But I ain't biting

Forum List

Back