Bias Towards Gays

It's because there are people in this country who believe that there should not be a separation of church and state - that their personal religious opinions about those who break with words written in an old book are sufficient to discriminate.
For one thing, if you are saying that separation of church and state is constitutional you are mistaken.
That is not what I said. Folks who believe that one person should be treated differently before the law simply for who he loves, as compared to another person, is morally wrong, and the definition of bigotry.

They disagree with the constitution - the very same document they claim to abide by.
For another, if you are saying that gays deserve more rights than are afforded under the constitution, than you are wrong.
No, that is not what I said. Not quite sure in what possible interpretation, viewpoint, prism, standing, or world you were in to get that conclusion from my comments. What I said was, those who believe it is right to treat an American citizen differently before the law based on no objective reasoning other than who that person loves, goes against the very nature of the constitution - the document the same people say they support. It's a sad expose of hypocrisy that ends up hurting people.

Homosexuallity is a sin against Gods law and nature.
Which is your opinion, based not on any legal, earthly reasoning. Such arguments would be tossed out in a court of law as baseless rancor.

Fecal matter cannot be impregnated.
Your poorly constructed and crude sarcasm aside, I believe Luissa was referring to adoption, artificial insemination, in-vitro, ect.

How is adoption a form of reproduction?
Adoption less so than the others I mentioned. I suppose it could be argued that adoption is reproduction in that it raises a child that would otherwise not have been raised by loving parents.

That would suck to be a little boy adopted by a couple of homosexual men.

Not as bad as being a little boy adopted by you

At least a boy adopted by gays can be proud of his parents

Today I was at school, and I was flirting with another gay male. We got put in ISS because of it.

We have straight couples kissing, flirting with one another, touching each other and us gays just let it happen, but then when a gay couple even walks into school they get called "Queers", "Faggot", "Fudge Packers", etc. And what do the gays do, they ignore it. Of course it is offensive and we notice it, but we go on with life. If we reported all the people who call us names in school, all the students would be in ISS. But no, we let it be. But as soon as two gay people start flirting, they get ISS.

We gays take a lot of crap from straight people, like harassment, sexual assaults, and sexual harassment. Do we hold a grudge? Of course we do because we are human. Do we mind if straight people call us names and grab us to scare us? Of course we do. But you know what, we are used to putting up with crap from straight people.

What do you think, do you think this is bias?

You guys should be focusing on school work in school, not flirting and grab ass . Gay or straight, you all will soon have bigger issues to deal with then getting picked on for being gay. Like what you will do for a living, and being the best at it. You have the whole rest of your life for drama and gay crusading.

True.

Why? Because they fuck each other up the ass? Since when is a person's ability to have sex something a kid should even think about, let alone be PROUD of?

What a moron you are, and no wonder kids are fucked, if retards like you are telling them that it doesn't matter what a person does, so long as they're homos they're praiseworthy!

BTW, John Gacy was a homo. I guess his kids should be proud, too.

True.

Why? Because they fuck each other up the ass? Since when is a person's ability to have sex something a kid should even think about, let alone be PROUD of?

What a moron you are, and no wonder kids are fucked, if retards like you are telling them that it doesn't matter what a person does, so long as they're homos they're praiseworthy!

LOL

What kid is proud of the fact that their parents have sex?

The first time I heard about it I said.....My parents do THAT??? :eek:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

True.

you seem to have missed the point.

shocker

Today I was at school, and I was flirting with another gay male. We got put in ISS because of it.

We have straight couples kissing, flirting with one another, touching each other and us gays just let it happen, but then when a gay couple even walks into school they get called "Queers", "Faggot", "Fudge Packers", etc. And what do the gays do, they ignore it. Of course it is offensive and we notice it, but we go on with life. If we reported all the people who call us names in school, all the students would be in ISS. But no, we let it be. But as soon as two gay people start flirting, they get ISS.

We gays take a lot of crap from straight people, like harassment, sexual assaults, and sexual harassment. Do we hold a grudge? Of course we do because we are human. Do we mind if straight people call us names and grab us to scare us? Of course we do. But you know what, we are used to putting up with crap from straight people.

What do you think, do you think this is bias?

You guys should be focusing on school work in school, not flirting and grab ass . Gay or straight, you all will soon have bigger issues to deal with then getting picked on for being gay. Like what you will do for a living, and being the best at it. You have the whole rest of your life for drama and gay crusading.

Teens (which I assume is the age in the OP) are not well known for self-control and focus. Telling them they should focus on school and not 'flirting and grab ass' is probably an effort in futility.

Here I am, your friendly agnostic Homophobe here. But I am not here to go dumping on our naturally occuring sexual different friends today.

Instead, I am here to offer some advice to them! Good advice, in fact!

Report the people that call you offensive names. If nothing happens, report the school to the School board for ignoring it! If nothing happens, then take it to MSNBC and make a national scene for it. (You can actually sue over this. A hostile environment being ignored by teachers and administrators. Do they have no shame, they should cuddle those that are different from the normal students! )

Of course, I and the "7-eyed monster" will be sitting back, laughing at you, but you have to do something to force people to treat you with respect. Even if it is for something that a few of us laugh at you about!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back