Bias Towards Gays

Today I was at school, and I was flirting with another gay male. We got put in ISS because of it.

We have straight couples kissing, flirting with one another, touching each other and us gays just let it happen, but then when a gay couple even walks into school they get called "Queers", "Faggot", "Fudge Packers", etc. And what do the gays do, they ignore it. Of course it is offensive and we notice it, but we go on with life. If we reported all the people who call us names in school, all the students would be in ISS. But no, we let it be. But as soon as two gay people start flirting, they get ISS.

We gays take a lot of crap from straight people, like harassment, sexual assaults, and sexual harassment. Do we hold a grudge? Of course we do because we are human. Do we mind if straight people call us names and grab us to scare us? Of course we do. But you know what, we are used to putting up with crap from straight people.

What do you think, do you think this is bias?

First, I have no idea what ISS is.

Second, if you think you were put into it because you are gay, make noise. The school has to treat you exactly the same way they do straight couples. Either they punish all of you, or they punish none of you.

Today I was at school, and I was flirting with another gay male. We got put in ISS because of it.

We have straight couples kissing, flirting with one another, touching each other and us gays just let it happen, but then when a gay couple even walks into school they get called "Queers", "Faggot", "Fudge Packers", etc. And what do the gays do, they ignore it. Of course it is offensive and we notice it, but we go on with life. If we reported all the people who call us names in school, all the students would be in ISS. But no, we let it be. But as soon as two gay people start flirting, they get ISS.

We gays take a lot of crap from straight people, like harassment, sexual assaults, and sexual harassment. Do we hold a grudge? Of course we do because we are human. Do we mind if straight people call us names and grab us to scare us? Of course we do. But you know what, we are used to putting up with crap from straight people.

All "gays" are filth. They sexually penetrate feces. Yes, many heterosexuals do the same thing, and they are just as filthy as the "gays."

Disagree? If you disagree, and think homosexuality is still a good idea, then list the material benefits which homosexuality provides for society in any way. Do not be wimpy and shy. Step up like a real drag queen.

All gays are filth? Do you also believe that 6% of of gays are Republican?

First, I have no idea what ISS is.

Second, if you think you were put into it because you are gay, make noise. The school has to treat you exactly the same way they do straight couples. Either they punish all of you, or they punish none of you.

ISS is In School Suspension i.e. detention that lasts all day long sometimes for several days in a row.

Immie

Why is this even being discussed any further? If OP was being subjected to discrimination based on how he likes
to get down, then someone in that school's admin had better on the receiving end of some punishment. End of story.

If you disagree with this simple fact, you are, by definition, a myopic, hateful, regressive, bigoted Fu#%wad. Get your inbred, bible thumping ass out of my country. Real Christans hope to save the lost through ministry, patience, and faith; I.e. Not beating them in the face with wanton hate. Real Americans know when something is a matter of victimless personal choice and none of your motherfrigging business. Stop making conservatives look like the left portrays us in the MSM.

You inbred troglodytes make me ill.

-the jerk

I wouldn't worry about it. know that in a generation or two the bigots will all be gone except for the christian fundies and sane people ignore them anyway. In the meantime I would cause as much trouble as I could for the people harassing you, including taking it to the police if the teachers/principal ignores you.

if that doesn't get anywhere call in the big lgbt groups and the aclu

All "gays" are filth. They sexually penetrate feces. Yes, many heterosexuals do the same thing, and they are just as filthy as the "gays."

Disagree? If you disagree, and think homosexuality is still a good idea, then list the material benefits which homosexuality provides for society in any way. Do not be wimpy and shy. Step up like a real drag queen.

I think it would be great if everyone kept there sexual practices or lack there of in the closet for the most part

Bias and bigotry arise from feelings of insecurity and inadequacy, Ballentine. It is shameful the way you are treated by your fellow human beings and my only advice would be not to draw attention to yourself by being different than the jerks who diminish you. It could become dangerous. Just try to get through until school is out and maybe you can be yourself and have a life you desire, without the scrutiny of ignorant people. May you find peace my friend. I think you sound terrific. :)

I wouldn't worry about it. know that in a generation or two the bigots will all be gone except for the christian fundies and sane people ignore them anyway. In the meantime I would cause as much trouble as I could for the people harassing you, including taking it to the police if the teachers/principal ignores you.

You really think bigotry will go away in a generation or two? Don't get me wrong, I would love to see that, but I remember high school as being a terrible place, and I was one of the guys that was big enough that only the suicidal ever really hassled me.

Last edited by a moderator:

No, because straight couples kissing is normal behavior. Gays kissing is abnormal behavior and needs to be evaluated by a phsych. dr.

today i was at school, and i was flirting with another gay male. We got put in iss because of it.

We have straight couples kissing, flirting with one another, touching each other and us gays just let it happen, but then when a gay couple even walks into school they get called "queers", "faggot", "fudge packers", etc. And what do the gays do, they ignore it. Of course it is offensive and we notice it, but we go on with life. If we reported all the people who call us names in school, all the students would be in iss. But no, we let it be. But as soon as two gay people start flirting, they get iss.

all "gays" are filth. They sexually penetrate feces. Yes, many heterosexuals do the same thing, and they are just as filthy as the "gays."

disagree? If you disagree, and think homosexuality is still a good idea, then list the material benefits which homosexuality provides for society in any way. do not be wimpy and shy. Step up like a real drag queen.

how about you list the ways that straight people provides for society that homosexuals can't.
children!

Go to school to learn.

It's because there are people in this country who believe that there should not be a separation of church and state - that their personal religious opinions about those who break with words written in an old book are sufficient to discriminate.

They disagree with the founding fathers - the very same people they claim to support and uphold. They disagree with the constitution - the very same document they claim to abide by. They simply don't like you for who you are, and thus, you are to be punished.

I'm sorry so many of them have so much power and have used it to do such terrible things.
For one thing, if you are saying that separation of church and state is constitutional you are mistaken. For another, if you are saying that gays deserve more rights than are afforded under the constitution, than you are wrong. Homosexuallity is a sin against Gods law and nature.

Why is this even being discussed any further? If OP was being subjected to discrimination based on how he likes
to get down, then someone in that school's admin had better on the receiving end of some punishment. End of story.

If you disagree with this simple fact, you are, by definition, a myopic, hateful, regressive, bigoted Fu#%wad. Get your inbred, bible thumping ass out of my country. Real Christans hope to save the lost through ministry, patience, and faith; I.e. Not beating them in the face with wanton hate. Real Americans know when something is a matter of victimless personal choice and none of your motherfrigging business. Stop making conservatives look like the left portrays us in the MSM.

You inbred troglodytes make me ill.

-the jerk
The operative word is if. He was put in ISS for talking in class and wouldn't shut up, therefore there is no simple fact to agree with concerning his grab for attention.

He wants it to be gay bashing, but has offered no proof.

Last edited:
Of course it's bias

If it makes you feel any better, you are better off than it used to be. Doesn't make it right, but in the not to distant future, you will see gay relationships openly accepted as no big deal

High School is the worst

"Gay" relationships are indeed no big deal. That is why they are worthless.

True love and commitment between a man and a woman is a very big deal because it is natural and productive.

Nice try at baiting...

But I ain't biting
No baiting there, just the truth.

Lefty commie idiot. In the end homosexuals will be condemned because of their choices. Then everyone will know the truth and moan because of it.

Forum List

Back