Better to have a straight parent in jail than gay parents at home

HE's right, of course. Marriage is not a right. If it were, there would be no marriage licenses.

He's completely wrong and does not understand the first thing about rights. You cannot exclude some people from a privilege just because you don't like them. Equality is a right.

Otherwise you could deny black men from marrying white women.

Then why can't you marry your sister or your daughter or your goat?

Seriously?

You're kidding, right?

The reason social workers do everything they can to keep babies with their screwed-up biological parents instead of opting for foster parents or adoption is because they know & it has been proven over & over again that a child will do better with it's biological than with adopted parents.

Since Gay couples are not the biological parents the same would hold true.

Do you have evidence children raised by gays come out all fucked up because they were raised by gays? I mean besides not having any prejudice towards gay people...

Also, you seem to be implying marriage is only for raising kids. So should we ban heterosexual couples from marrying if they aren't going to have any children? I guess Newt's third marriage is null and void, huh?

Hitler's Germany discovered this when they tried to engineer their master race.

Children do best with their biological, married mother and father.

Why are you so obsessed with Nazis?

HE's right, of course. Marriage is not a right. If it were, there would be no marriage licenses.

You don't need a license to marry. You don't (in my state) even need a licene to get the state to recognize your marriage.

He's completely wrong and does not understand the first thing about rights. You cannot exclude some people from a privilege just because you don't like them. Equality is a right.

Because it's illegal. If you do it, you risk going to jail. (Actually, in the case of the goat, it's just consummating the marriage that might get you into trouble.)

You know - I'm actually all for making Goat marrying legal. Let's get all these goat fuckers out in the open so that we know exactly who to...uh...stay away from.

Do you have evidence children raised by gays come out all fucked up because they were raised by gays? I mean besides not having any prejudice towards gay people...

Also, you seem to be implying marriage is only for raising kids. So should we ban heterosexual couples from marrying if they aren't going to have any children? I guess Newt's third marriage is null and void, huh?

Hitler's Germany discovered this when they tried to engineer their master race.

Children do best with their biological, married mother and father.

Why are you so obsessed with Nazis?

Why are you such a retard??????????????????

I am in no way obsessed with Nazis.

Psych class 101 taught of the failed Lebensborn programme. DUH!!!!!!!

We exclude brothers from marrying sisters. We exclude married men from marrying single women. In both cases it has nothng to do with liking or disliking people.
You are wrong. Which is not surprise as you are almost always wrong.

Given the right religion/cult--you probably can!!:badgrin:

You don't need a license to marry. You don't (in my state) even need a licene to get the state to recognize your marriage.
Because that was the decision your state made. I'm fine with states making decisions for their own citizens, based on the will of those citizens. I am not in favor of unelected judges dictating what we do.

OK--I just had to play this game. Sorry Cali-girl!!

Truthmatters (Liberal poster screen name) is obviously wrong to anyone as educated and as intelligent as I am and Couldn't keep up even if he outlined both sides of the issues and re-edit it for several months before he had to discuss it (long winded insult).

Kiss my nice, tight and shapely ass!(blatant insult)

You know - I'm actually all for making Goat marrying legal. Let's get all these goat fuckers out in the open so that we know exactly who to...uh...stay away from.

Lol.

Actually, I don't think it's a crime to marry a goat. So long as you only marry one of them.

OK--I just had to play this game. Sorry Cali-girl!!

Truthmatters (Liberal poster screen name) is obviously wrong to anyone as educated and as intelligent as I am and Couldn't keep up even if he outlined both sides of the issues and re-edit it for several months before he had to discuss it (long winded insult).

Kiss my nice, tight and shapely ass!(blatant insult)

:eusa_clap:

Lol.

Actually, I don't think it's a crime to marry a goat. So long as you only marry one of them.

This must come as a relief.

Do you know why you bang a goat near the edge of a cliff?

So it'll push back.

According to Rick Santorum

The gloves are coming off. And Santorum clearly is being contaminated with the Scare Crow's magic dust.

"Marriage is not a right," Santorum said. "It's a privilege that is given to society by society for a reason.... We want to encourage what is the best for children."

What I find amazing about this is that if the second sentence were true, shouldn't marriage be given to, oh you know.....society? All of society? I think that Santorum has proven he is nothing but a big government conservative wing nut.

Make that a big government SOCIAL conservative wing nut. I'm with Neal Boortz on this......if the Republicans nominate a social conservative over a fiscal conservative, they will hand Obama a second term. The independents who are needed to win an election will never go along with a candidate who makes abortion and gay marriage main issues over saving our nation from financial ruin. His take is that you can have those discussions somewhere down the road once we are back on solid footing.

From a review of Santorum's book:

In the end, Santorum does not have the courage of his convictions. The logic of his argument should lead him to conclude that parents are not free to raise and educate their children in ways that undermine universal moral truths and socially essential virtues. He shrinks from this conclusion, I suspect, because he understands that his fellow citizens would never accept it. Yet, his premises point straight toward the ultimate concentration of state power we call theocracy. Nothing could be farther from the intention of the Framers in whose name Santorum claims to speak.

"Scold War" by William A. Galston

Lol.

This must come as a relief.

I only marry my goats to each other!

I did accidentally marry a goat to its brother once...

Forum List

Back