Better to have a straight parent in jail than gay parents at home

Hating gays isn't very Christian.

Actually, your faith teaches that you should never, ever pass judgement on someone, that is guaranteeing hell, because you are presuming your own judgement over that of Gods.
That's not exactly correct.

When God has already declared his judgement that something is sinful.

Then a person who is involved in that type of sin is violating God's Laws and thus can be judged a sinner.

In doing so you are not judging but only affirming.

Big difference. :cool:

Not really, watch this.

“Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.” (Mat 7:1,2).

Similarly it is recorded in Luke (6:37) - “Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.”

Judging or affirming judgement are one in the same to your God, it's considered a sin.

And from what I can see reading the Bible, it is considered a very big sin by Jesus himself.
You are incorrect again.

Your verses do not declare that judging is a sin.

Just that you will be judged by the same standards that you judge others by.

And nowhere does it state that people who judge others will be sent to Hell as you first posted.

that's not exactly correct.

When god has already declared his judgement that something is sinful.

Then a person who is involved in that type of sin is violating god's laws and thus can be judged a sinner.

In doing so you are not judging but only affirming.

Big difference. :cool:

not really, watch this.

“judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: And with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.” (mat 7:1,2).

Similarly it is recorded in luke (6:37) - “judge not, and ye shall not be judged: Condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: Forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.”

judging or affirming judgement are one in the same to your god, it's considered a sin.

And from what i can see reading the bible, it is considered a very big sin by jesus himself.
you are incorrect again.

Your verses do not declare that judging is a sin.

Just that you will be judged by the same standards that you judge others by.

And nowhere does it state that people who judge will be sent to hell as you first posted.

Condemn not, lest ye be condemned.

Forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.

Do you have evidence children raised by gays come out all fucked up because they were raised by gays? I mean besides not having any prejudice towards gay people...

Also, you seem to be implying marriage is only for raising kids. So should we ban heterosexual couples from marrying if they aren't going to have any children? I guess Newt's third marriage is null and void, huh?

You need serious help. Maybe your shrink could up your dosage. Remember to express your feelings for Newt next time you are on the couch.

So you have nothing. In response, you can only come up with kindergarten taunts.

And I have no idea what the Newt reference is about.

You are delusional! Your entire post was kindergarten stupidity.l :lol:

Like I said - Seek Professional Help A.S.A.P.

Your gay video proves nothing.

Bigots crack me up. They think calling someone who isn't a bigot "gay" hurts their feelings. When will you fools realize that calling someone a faggot only hurts the feelings of other bigots like yourselves? :lol::lol::lol:

It reminds me of racists who feel it is safe to tell me a racist joke just because there are no black people around. They quickly learn the errors of their illogic.

Only a bigot things someone who is gay is fucked up.

Study: Same-Sex Parents Raise Well-Adjusted Kids
Studies from 1981 to 1994, including 260 children reared by either heterosexual mothers or same-sex mothers after divorce, found no differences in intelligence, type or prevalence of psychiatric disorders, self-esteem, well-being, peer relationships, couple relationships, or parental stress.

"Some studies showed that single heterosexual parents' children have more difficulties than children who have parents of the same sex," Perrin says. "They did better in discipline, self-esteem, and had less psychosocial difficulties at home and at school."

Another study of 37 children of 27 divorced lesbian mothers and a similar number of children of heterosexual mothers found no differences in behavior, adjustment, gender identity, and peer relationships.

I'll add to that.

Kids Of Same-Sex Parents Do Fine - CBS News

Kids with Lesbian Parents May Do Better Than Their Peers - TIME

First off - Your studies are not peer reviewed.

Secondly - Those studies show child raised by biological mother & gay spouse did well. It did not deal with non biological adoption or 2 gay fathers.

Secondly - Those studies show child raised by biological mother & gay spouse did well. It did not deal with non biological adoption or 2 gay fathers.

You have yet to show any harm done to a child caused by being raised by gay parents.

He's completely wrong and does not understand the first thing about rights. You cannot exclude some people from a privilege just because you don't like them. Equality is a right.

Otherwise you could deny black men from marrying white women.

Then why can't you marry your sister or your daughter or your goat?

It never fails. Bigots always bring up bestiality, incest, and/or pedophilia when talking about gay marriage. It's like they can't help themselves.

The reason you cannot marry your sister or daughter is because actual harm can be demonstrated for incest.

As for marrying an animal, how can an animal give informed consent to a contract?
And gay marriage spreads psychosis.
But why should the state care whether you get genetic disease or not? Do they test everyone for Tay-sacks and prohibit them from marrying?

I am a little confused, was that suppose to be proof of something?
I thought you were arguing the other side, but I could be wrong.

Of course it's proof of something. It shows just how damaging it is to be raised by gay parents. Would you want to turn out like that kid? Wouldn't you be embarrassed to have become what he's become in his 19 short years?

Are you joking?

I am a little confused, was that suppose to be proof of something?
I thought you were arguing the other side, but I could be wrong.

Of course it's proof of something. It shows just how damaging it is to be raised by gay parents. Would you want to turn out like that kid? Wouldn't you be embarrassed to have become what he's become in his 19 short years?

Are you joking?

Seems obvious to me that there is some leg-pulling going on there. :eusa_shhh:

You have yet to show any harm done to a child caused by being raised by gay parents.

Bullshit! - There are loads of studies that prove adopted children are worse off than biological parented children.

All you can show is some biological parented children of a gay mother works out. But children are damaged by non-biological parents or a biological father only gay parenting.

But why should the state care whether you get genetic disease or not? Do they test everyone for Tay-sacks and prohibit them from marrying?

It's Tay-Sachs.

And I have to ask what I suspect. Are you a White Nationalist?

Bullshit! - There are loads of studies that prove adopted children are worse off than biological parented children.

All you can show is some biological parented children of a gay mother works out. But children are damaged by non-biological parents or a biological father only gay parenting.

Link?

Should we ban the practice of adoption altogether then? Would kids turn out better if there was no such thing as adoption? You really believe this?

Last edited:
The gloves are coming off. And Santorum clearly is being contaminated with the Scare Crow's magic dust.

"Marriage is not a right," Santorum said. "It's a privilege that is given to society by society for a reason.... We want to encourage what is the best for children."

What I find amazing about this is that if the second sentence were true, shouldn't marriage be given to, oh you know.....society? All of society? I think that Santorum has proven he is nothing but a big government conservative wing nut.

The ignorance that comes from the right on these types of matters is seemingly endless :doubt:

Lesbian & Gay Parenting: Theoretical & Conceptual Examinations Related to Lesbian & Gay Parenting

Peer-reviewed studies demonstrating gay parenting skills, male and female, are not only equal to heterosexual parenting skills, but may even be superior in some cases.

Yep...But what do all these experts know... :lol:

The Effects of Marriage, Civil Union, and Domestic Partnership Laws on the Health and Well-being of Children

James G. Pawelski, MS,
Ellen C. Perrin, MD,
Jane M. Foy, MD,
Carole E. Allen, MD,
James E. Crawford, MD,
Mark Del Monte, JD,
Miriam Kaufman, MD,
Jonathan D. Klein, MD,
Karen Smith,
Sarah Springer, MD,
J. Lane Tanner, MD,
Dennis L. Vickers, MD

Divisions of State Government Affairs

Developmental Pediatrics and Preventive Services, American Academy of Pediatrics, Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Division of Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics and Center for Children With Special Needs, Floating Hospital for Children, Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts

Department of Pediatrics, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Pediatrics, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Boston, Massachusetts

Center for Child Protection, Children's Hospital and Research Center, Oakland, California

Department of Federal Affairs, American Academy of Pediatrics, Washington, DC

Division of Adolescent Medicine, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Department of Pediatrics, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York

Pediatric Alliance, PC, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Children's Hospital and Research Center, Oakland, California

Pediatric Residency Program, John H. Stroger, Jr Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, Illinois

In 2005, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Board of Directors commissioned the Committee on Psychosocial Aspects of Child and Family Health, the Committee on Early Childhood, Adoption, and Dependent Care, the Committee on Adolescence, the Committee on State Government Affairs, the Committee on Federal Government Affairs, and the Section on Adoption and Foster Care to develop an analysis examining the effects of marriage, civil union, and domestic partnership statutes and amendments on the legal, financial, and psychosocial health and well-being of children whose parents are gay or lesbian.

In developing this analysis, the involved committees and section held before them the AAP's core philosophy—that the family is the principal caregiver and the center of strength and support for children. Together with this philosophy, contributors recognized the reality that our gay and lesbian patients grow up to be gay and lesbian adults. Because many pediatricians are fortunate to care for 2 or more generations of a family, we are likely to encounter and remain involved with our patients, regardless of sexual orientation, as they mature and mark the milestones of establishing a committed partnership with another adult, deciding to raise a family, and entrusting the health and well-being of their own children to us.

This analysis explores the unique and complex challenges that same-gender couples and their children face as a result of public policy that excludes them from civil marriage. In compiling this report it became clear to the contributing committees and section that the depth and breadth of these challenges are largely unknown to the general public and perhaps even to many pediatricians. As such, the AAP Board of Directors approved the broad dissemination of this analysis to assist pediatricians with addressing the complex issues related to same-gender couples and their children.

The Effects of Marriage, Civil Union, and Domestic Partnership Laws on the Health and Well-being of Children

Forum List

Back