Better to have a straight parent in jail than gay parents at home

Inthemiddle

Rookie
Oct 4, 2011
According to Rick Santorum

The gloves are coming off. And Santorum clearly is being contaminated with the Scare Crow's magic dust.

"Marriage is not a right," Santorum said. "It's a privilege that is given to society by society for a reason.... We want to encourage what is the best for children."

What I find amazing about this is that if the second sentence were true, shouldn't marriage be given to, oh you know.....society? All of society? I think that Santorum has proven he is nothing but a big government conservative wing nut.

• Banned
If you're such a big government type, why do you support Ron Paul?

HE's right, of course. Marriage is not a right. If it were, there would be no marriage licenses.

He's completely wrong and does not understand the first thing about rights. You cannot exclude some people from a privilege just because you don't like them. Equality is a right.

Otherwise you could deny black men from marrying white women.

HE's right, of course. Marriage is not a right. If it were, there would be no marriage licenses.

He's completely wrong and does not understand the first thing about rights. You cannot exclude some people from a privilege just because you don't like them. Equality is a right.

i think the right for gay people to marry will play out much the same way that blacks/whites marrying played out. it will just take some time.

According to Rick Santorum

The gloves are coming off. And Santorum clearly is being contaminated with the Scare Crow's magic dust.

"Marriage is not a right," Santorum said. "It's a privilege that is given to society by society for a reason.... We want to encourage what is the best for children."

If Santorum wants to encourage what is best for the children, he should stop Gingrich from fooling around on his wives.

Maybe there ought to be a law that you can only get married twice.

i think the right for gay people to marry will play out much the same way that blacks/whites marrying played out. it will just take some time.

Yes. Eventually all of the logical fallacies used to argue against gay marriage will be exposed to everyone.

The real reason is just pure prejudice.

The reason social workers do everything they can to keep babies with their screwed-up biological parents instead of opting for foster parents or adoption is because they know & it has been proven over & over again that a child will do better with it's biological than with adopted parents.

Since Gay couples are not the biological parents the same would hold true.

Hitler's Germany discovered this when they tried to engineer their master race.

Children do best with their biological, married mother and father.

Last edited:
Fourteen trillion in debt and on the verge of bankruptcy and Sanitorium is worrying about gays getting married?

What an out-of-touch asshole!

The reason social workers do everything they can to keep babies with their screwed-up biological parents instead of opting for foster parents or adoption is because they know & it has been proven over & over again that a child will do better with it's biological than with adopted parents.

Do you have evidence children raised by gays come out all fucked up because they were raised by gays? I mean besides not having any prejudice towards gay people...

Also, you seem to be implying marriage is only for raising kids. So should we ban heterosexual couples from marrying if they aren't going to have any children? I guess Newt's third marriage is null and void, huh?

Last edited:

Then why can't you marry your sister or your daughter or your goat?

Do you have evidence children raised by gays come out all fucked up because they were raised by gays? I mean besides not having any prejudice towards gay people...

Also, you seem to be implying marriage is only for raising kids. So should we ban heterosexual couples from marrying if they aren't going to have any children? I guess Newt's third marriage is null and void, huh?

Hitler's Germany discovered this when they tried to engineer their master race.

Children do best with their biological, married mother and father.

Forum List

Back