Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")

I don't have a clean mouth myself - but I'm not an elected official talking down, sexually, to a female like that.

She said that he kills jobs, and he replied "Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart." :lol:

Wow. Classy.

Christie handles protesters Jersey-style - Yahoo! News

Would she go down on HIM, though? Ewwey.

Given the rhetoric from the left. He was an absolute gentleman.

Get over it.

Given the rhetoric from YOU about assassinating Politicians, it's no wonder you take no issue. CaRRY ON.

Your stupidity has few limits.

Perhaps you should post my quote instead of fantasizing.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Damn! Christie is FAT!

2012-01-09T001750Z_1_BTRE80800TU00_RTROPTP_2_USA-CAMPAIGN-ROMNEY.JPG

Given the rhetoric from the left. He was an absolute gentleman.

Get over it.

Given the rhetoric from YOU about assassinating Politicians, it's no wonder you take no issue. CaRRY ON.

Your memory has many limits.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/202046-santorum-is-insane-6.html#post4629332

"So is Obama, but useful idiots such as yourself remain silent, causing people like me to not give a shit what you think.

It might be time to bring back political assassinations.
" - Full-Auto

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/202046-santorum-is-insane-6.html#post4629332

"So is Obama, but useful idiots such as yourself remain silent, causing people like me to not give a shit what you think.

" - Full-Auto

I GUESS THE MIGHT BE TIME IS ABOVE YOUR COMPREHENSION.

Its ok your still butt hurt and thats all I ask. :badgrin:

Its sounded more like a physical threat than an sexual comment

I don't know how old you are, but today's slanguage is that a woman "going down" on someone is her giving oral sex. Pretty self explanatory what he was saying, being he said "sweetheart."

" - Full-Auto

A mark, that left one.

Post negged.

" - Full-Auto

I GUESS THE MIGHT BE TIME IS ABOVE YOUR COMPREHENSION.

Its ok your still butt hurt and thats all I ask. :badgrin:

oh so you're going to hide behind "I guess" and "might," huh? Such courage of your convictions, mr my gun makes me tough.

And yet it was ok for Obama to call some female 'sweetie'. If it wasn't for double standards, some of us would have no standards at all.

I shall await the justification from the left as to why this is outrageous.... or is this yet another 'any shit will do'?

Forum List

Back