I’m Trying To Raise My Kids As Homosexuals( I Never Have To Say ‘Gay’)

And someone who thinks giving hormones and puberty blockers to minors, never mind surgery on one, deserves to be locked up. Most non-crazy gay people probably agree with that one, never mind the TERFs.
Actually there are many people- health care professionals who do think that puberty blockers are appropriate in some case. Pull you head out

Every gay male and gay female was created by two heterosexuals.

In the gay community, they talk a lot about "outing" themselves and how frightening it was to do so.

This usually means their parents were opposed to homosexuality. Their parents had a "don't say gay" policy. If anything, their parents had a "don't BE gay" policy.

That did not stop their kids from being gay.

"Don't say gay" is a stupid policy, as if pretending gays don't exist will make homosexuality disappear. Such ignorance!

There is no "don't say gay" policy in America.

Just leave the kids alone (including the ones you want to abort).

Tolerance is putting up with ants at a picknick. Not someting to be applied to human beings who you disapprove of. No one is forcing you to accept anything.

Oh yes they are. Bake that cake peasant is forced acceptance. equating homosexuality with heterosexuality as a default human condition is forced acceptance, being made to participate in pride events is forced acceptance.

Actually there are many people- health care professionals who do think that puberty blockers are appropriate in some case. Pull you head out

They are idiots who put social desires ahead of actual medicine.

The only cases they are appropriate are what they are FDA approved for, early onset puberties, not as some cosmetic placation for a confused kid.

You seem to have misspelled “thrown into the ocean with a millstone hung from his neck.”

If the powers that be allow this to continue, that is probably going to happen.

SJW's forget the criminal justice system isn't just about protecting society from the criminals, it's also about protecting the criminals from us.

They are idiots who put social desires ahead of actual medicine.

The only cases they are appropriate are what they are FDA approved for, early onset puberties, not as some cosmetic placation for a confused kid.
OK Doc. Whatever you say. Appeal to authority logical fallacy. "I said it so its true". The last vestige of those with no argument.

OK Doc. Whatever you say. Appeal to authority logical fallacy. "I said it so its true". The last vestige of those with no argument.
And we’re supposed to believe you when you say “many healthcare professionals” feel that it’s appropriate to administer puberty blockers to children under certain circumstances?

Do *you* work in healthcare?

Do you realize that “certain circumstances” are probably cases of legitimate medical conditions like early onset puberty and not “my son identifies as a girl, so let’s block his natural testosterone production like we do for convicted pedophiles”?

This thread is Gay

Leave the children alone .....why is that so hard for YOU people

shahahnsnsnsnsns.png

And we’re supposed to believe you when you say “many healthcare professionals” feel that it’s appropriate to administer puberty blockers to children under certain circumstances?

Do *you* work in healthcare?

Do you realize that “certain circumstances” are probably cases of legitimate medical conditions like early onset puberty and not “my son identifies as a girl, so let’s block his natural testosterone production like we do for convicted pedophiles”?
Do you realize that you have NO idea what you are blathering about?

What are the benefits of use of pubertal blockers?​

Gender dysphoria is the feeling of discomfort or distress that might accompany a difference between experienced or expressed gender and sex assigned at birth. Gender dysphoria that starts in childhood and worsens with the start of puberty rarely goes away.

For children who have gender dysphoria, suppressing puberty might:

• Improve mental well-being
  • Reduce depression and anxiety
  • Improve social interactions and integration with other kids
  • Eliminate the need for future surgeries
  • Reduce thoughts or actions related to self-harm

A different perspective on the "Don't Say Gay" controversy. Now before you all go bonkers, please read beyond the tittle and answer one simple question:

How is what this Lesbian mother is doing any different from what parents (and educators do with regards to heterosexuality?

Selected excerpts:

"How am I attempting to raise my kids as homosexuals, you ask?
Well, it’s simple: I learned how from watching straight people enforce a sexual orientation on their children without ever saying “straight.”

"One of the most amazing things about cisgender straight people is that most of them think they don’t have a sexual orientation or a gender identity.
A major premise of Florida’s recently passed “Don’t Say Gay” bill is that children should be sheltered from discussions of sexual orientation, and in many ways, I, a queer mom married to a woman, actually agree with this. That also goes for gender identity too ― I think it would be amazing if schools stopped teaching gender as an innate expression stemming from what is in one’s pants. And I believe young children can learn all about love and family and different family structures without needing to have it framed in ways that are overly sexual or romantic. But that’s not how straight society likes to play."

"The ironic twist regarding this legislation is that mainstream straight culture enjoys aggressively (hetero)sexualizing young children in ways that, if LGBTQ people did it, we would be labeled perverts, extremists and child abusers. And yet heterosexual grooming ― a term I coined for this phenomenon ― is so constant and ubiquitous most people don’t even notice it."

So folks, what it comes down to is this....If you do not want anything about homosexuality or transsexuality discussed in school, stop teaching heterosexuality and cisgender ideology and expectations.

As you like to say...LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE, Really ALONE!
Are homo sapiens heterosexual by nature? It's a yes or no answer.

Do you realize that you have NO idea what you are blathering about?

What are the benefits of use of pubertal blockers?​

They’re children. They don’t know enough about themselves yet to get injections of hormones and puberty blockers that will permanently affect them for the rest of their lives.

What possible reason is there to not wait until they are adults to make these decisions?

They’re children. They don’t know enough about themselves yet to get injections of hormones and puberty blockers that will permanently affect them for the rest of their lives.

What possible reason is there to not wait until they are adults to make these decisions?
There does not seem to be any getting through to you. What grade level do you read at? Nevermind. If it was above 1st grade you would know.

Forum List

Back