Better to have a straight parent in jail than gay parents at home

You know - I'm actually all for making Goat marrying legal. Let's get all these goat fuckers out in the open so that we know exactly who to...uh...stay away from.

You know, if we'd just legalize prostitution, we could cut way down on the goat abuse.

The reason social workers do everything they can to keep babies with their screwed-up biological parents instead of opting for foster parents or adoption is because they know & it has been proven over & over again that a child will do better with it's biological than with adopted parents.

Since Gay couples are not the biological parents the same would hold true.

Do you have evidence children raised by gays come out all fucked up because they were raised by gays? I mean besides not having any prejudice towards gay people...

Also, you seem to be implying marriage is only for raising kids. So should we ban heterosexual couples from marrying if they aren't going to have any children? I guess Newt's third marriage is null and void, huh?

You need serious help. Maybe your shrink could up your dosage. Remember to express your feelings for Newt next time you are on the couch.

Do you have evidence children raised by gays come out all fucked up because they were raised by gays? I mean besides not having any prejudice towards gay people...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSQQK2Vuf9Q]Zach Wahls Speaks About Family - YouTube[/ame]

Because that was the decision your state made. I'm fine with states making decisions for their own citizens, based on the will of those citizens. I am not in favor of unelected judges dictating what we do.

Well, I guess it's a good thing we're talking about Rick Santorum then, and not unelected judges.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSQQK2Vuf9Q]Zach Wahls Speaks About Family - YouTube[/ame]

I am a little confused, was that suppose to be proof of something?
I thought you were arguing the other side, but I could be wrong.

I am a little confused, was that suppose to be proof of something?
I thought you were arguing the other side, but I could be wrong.

Of course it's proof of something. It shows just how damaging it is to be raised by gay parents. Would you want to turn out like that kid? Wouldn't you be embarrassed to have become what he's become in his 19 short years?

HE's right, of course. Marriage is not a right. If it were, there would be no marriage licenses.

He's completely wrong and does not understand the first thing about rights. You cannot exclude some people from a privilege just because you don't like them. Equality is a right.

Otherwise you could deny black men from marrying white women.

Then why can't you marry your sister or your daughter or your goat?

It never fails. Bigots always bring up bestiality, incest, and/or pedophilia when talking about gay marriage. It's like they can't help themselves.

The reason you cannot marry your sister or daughter is because actual harm can be demonstrated for incest.

As for marrying an animal, how can an animal give informed consent to a contract?

The reason social workers do everything they can to keep babies with their screwed-up biological parents instead of opting for foster parents or adoption is because they know & it has been proven over & over again that a child will do better with it's biological than with adopted parents.

Since Gay couples are not the biological parents the same would hold true.

Also, you seem to be implying marriage is only for raising kids. So should we ban heterosexual couples from marrying if they aren't going to have any children? I guess Newt's third marriage is null and void, huh?

You need serious help. Maybe your shrink could up your dosage. Remember to express your feelings for Newt next time you are on the couch.

So you have nothing. In response, you can only come up with kindergarten taunts.

And I have no idea what the Newt reference is about.

Last edited:
Santorum obviously has strong religious beliefs and right wing convictions. if you don't like him, don't vote for him. So what?

He's completely wrong and does not understand the first thing about rights. You cannot exclude some people from a privilege just because you don't like them. Equality is a right.

Otherwise you could deny black men from marrying white women.

Then why can't you marry your sister or your daughter or your goat?

It never fails. Bigots always bring up bestiality, incest, and/or pedophilia when talking about gay marriage. It's like they can't help themselves.

The reason you cannot marry your sister or daughter is because actual harm can be demonstrated for incest.

As for marrying an animal, how can an animal give informed consent to a contract?

Please stop trying to introduce logic.

Hating gays isn't very Christian.

Actually, your faith teaches that you should never, ever pass judgement on someone, that is guaranteeing hell, because you are presuming your own judgement over that of Gods.

Actually, your faith teaches that you should never, ever pass judgement on someone, that is guaranteeing hell, because you are presuming your own judgement over that of Gods.
That's not exactly correct.

When God has already declared his judgement that something is sinful.

Then a person who is involved in that type of sin is violating God's Laws and thus can be judged a sinner.

In doing so you are not judging but only affirming.

Big difference. :cool:

Then a person who is involved in that type of sin is violating God's Laws and thus can be judged a sinner.

Not really, watch this.

“Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.” (Mat 7:1,2).

Similarly it is recorded in Luke (6:37) - “Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.”

Judging or affirming judgement are one in the same to your God, it's considered a sin.

And from what I can see reading the Bible, it is considered a very big sin by Jesus himself.

Last edited:

Not according to Jesus. Only he among ye who is without sin may cast the first stone.

Your gay video proves nothing.

Bigots crack me up. They think calling someone who isn't a bigot "gay" hurts their feelings. When will you fools realize that calling someone a faggot only hurts the feelings of other bigots like yourselves? :lol::lol::lol:

It reminds me of racists who feel it is safe to tell me a racist joke just because there are no black people around. They quickly learn the errors of their illogic.

Only a bigot thinks someone who is gay is fucked up.

Study: Same-Sex Parents Raise Well-Adjusted Kids
Studies from 1981 to 1994, including 260 children reared by either heterosexual mothers or same-sex mothers after divorce, found no differences in intelligence, type or prevalence of psychiatric disorders, self-esteem, well-being, peer relationships, couple relationships, or parental stress.

"Some studies showed that single heterosexual parents' children have more difficulties than children who have parents of the same sex," Perrin says. "They did better in discipline, self-esteem, and had less psychosocial difficulties at home and at school."

Another study of 37 children of 27 divorced lesbian mothers and a similar number of children of heterosexual mothers found no differences in behavior, adjustment, gender identity, and peer relationships.

Last edited:
Your gay video proves nothing.

Bigots crack me up. They think calling someone who isn't a bigot "gay" hurts their feelings. When will you fools realize that calling someone a faggot only hurts the feelings of other bigots like yourselves? :lol::lol::lol:

It reminds me of racists who feel it is safe to tell me a racist joke just because there are no black people around. They quickly learn the errors of their illogic.

Only a bigot things someone who is gay is fucked up.

Study: Same-Sex Parents Raise Well-Adjusted Kids
Studies from 1981 to 1994, including 260 children reared by either heterosexual mothers or same-sex mothers after divorce, found no differences in intelligence, type or prevalence of psychiatric disorders, self-esteem, well-being, peer relationships, couple relationships, or parental stress.

"Some studies showed that single heterosexual parents' children have more difficulties than children who have parents of the same sex," Perrin says. "They did better in discipline, self-esteem, and had less psychosocial difficulties at home and at school."

Another study of 37 children of 27 divorced lesbian mothers and a similar number of children of heterosexual mothers found no differences in behavior, adjustment, gender identity, and peer relationships.

I'll add to that.

Kids Of Same-Sex Parents Do Fine - CBS News

Kids with Lesbian Parents May Do Better Than Their Peers - TIME

In Leviticus, homosexuality is the same abomination as eating shellfish.

Forum List

Back