I’m Trying To Raise My Kids As Homosexuals( I Never Have To Say ‘Gay’)

Yes, it does. Denying it is denying reality, and lines up with other bullshit sociological constructs such as measuring skulls for racial identification.

This just shows that progs want forced acceptance instead of just tolerance. Homosexuality can be tolerated in a developed society where people aren't fighting for survival every day. What it shouldn't be is accepted as the "normal" condition for people, just like severe nearsightedness isn't the default condition or missing an arm at birth is the default condition.

They are not equal choices to each other for our species, one is inherent biologically, the other isn't.
Holy shit! You are comparing homosexuality to phyical handicaps? !! That is just plain stupid. The only handicap that gays have is the effects of bigotry and you have once again clearly demonstrated that you are a bigot

Holy shit! You are comparing homosexuality to phyical handicaps? !! That is just plain stupid. The only handicap that gays have is the effects of bigotry and you have once again clearly demonstrated that you are a bigot

Homosexuals actually made that argument when they claimed they were similarly situated to married heterosexuals that could not procreate.

Most of which could not because of non functioning, or handicapped, reproductive systems.

Now you disagree? Figures.

Every gay male and gay female was created by two heterosexuals.

In the gay community, they talk a lot about "outing" themselves and how frightening it was to do so.

This usually means their parents were opposed to homosexuality. Their parents had a "don't say gay" policy. If anything, their parents had a "don't BE gay" policy.

That did not stop their kids from being gay.

"Don't say gay" is a stupid policy, as if pretending gays don't exist will make homosexuality disappear. Such ignorance!

Every gay male and gay female was created by two heterosexuals.

In the gay community, they talk a lot about "outing" themselves and how frightening it was to do so.

This usually means their parents were opposed to homosexuality. Their parents had a "don't say gay" policy. If anything, their parents had a "don't BE gay" policy.

That did not stop their kids from being gay.

"Don't say gay" is a stupid policy, as if pretending gays don't exist will make homosexuality disappear. Such ignorance!

Gay is not immutable, and need not be treated as such.

It is that that is primarily objectionable

What the faggot/dyke/kiddie diddler/shemale crowd wants is forced acceptance of their BEHAVIOR. Race cannot be changed, behavior can.

Exactly. And another non immutable trait is attraction to minors.

We need to shut this down quickly.

Biologically it's a defect like any other. That isn't a social or moral judgement, but simple reality.

A different perspective on the "Don't Say Gay" controversy. Now before you all go bonkers, please read beyond the tittle and answer one simple question:

How is what this Lesbian mother is doing any different from what parents (and educators do with regards to heterosexuality?

Selected excerpts:

"How am I attempting to raise my kids as homosexuals, you ask?
Well, it’s simple: I learned how from watching straight people enforce a sexual orientation on their children without ever saying “straight.”

"One of the most amazing things about cisgender straight people is that most of them think they don’t have a sexual orientation or a gender identity.
A major premise of Florida’s recently passed “Don’t Say Gay” bill is that children should be sheltered from discussions of sexual orientation, and in many ways, I, a queer mom married to a woman, actually agree with this. That also goes for gender identity too ― I think it would be amazing if schools stopped teaching gender as an innate expression stemming from what is in one’s pants. And I believe young children can learn all about love and family and different family structures without needing to have it framed in ways that are overly sexual or romantic. But that’s not how straight society likes to play."

"The ironic twist regarding this legislation is that mainstream straight culture enjoys aggressively (hetero)sexualizing young children in ways that, if LGBTQ people did it, we would be labeled perverts, extremists and child abusers. And yet heterosexual grooming ― a term I coined for this phenomenon ― is so constant and ubiquitous most people don’t even notice it."

So folks, what it comes down to is this....If you do not want anything about homosexuality or transsexuality discussed in school, stop teaching heterosexuality and cisgender ideology and expectations.

As you like to say...LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE, Really ALONE!

What a nutjob. I hope CPS takes her kids away.

Thank you for admitting that you do not think they are deserving of the same respect and consideration as others. The hate must be eating away at you gut

What hate? Tolerance isn't hate. Forced acceptance is far more hateful.

And someone who thinks giving hormones and puberty blockers to minors, never mind surgery on one, deserves to be locked up. Most non-crazy gay people probably agree with that one, never mind the TERFs.

Forum List

Back