Best rock or metal albums that most people probably never heard before.

A surprising number of people are not familiar with the debut Montrose album, still my favorite hard rock disc. 19-year-old Sammy Hagar on vocals.

1699487115194.png

A surprising number of people are not familiar with the debut Montrose album, still my favorite hard rock disc. 19-year-old Sammy Hagar on vocals.

View attachment 855434

One of the first albums I ever bought with my own money. It did get a pretty good share of airtime with bad motor scooter and rock candy but a lot of other great songs on there too

I've found that rock bands we never heard of often there is a reason we never heard of them...

I've found that rock bands we never heard of often there is a reason we never heard of them...
Well I don't totally disagree with you but I think you're leaving out the consideration of the record industry over the decades putting out crap just to sell and hiding the good stuff from us basically until underground bands like Metallica started making it

Well I don't totally disagree with you but I think you're leaving out the consideration of the record industry over the decades putting out crap just to sell and hiding the good stuff from us basically until underground bands like Metallica started making it
The good bands make music that appeals to a broad section of society.

Forum List

Back