Best Political Ad Ever!

This aired today during the Giants playoff WIN over the Phillies in the SF Bay Area.

Calitics:: Meg Whitman and Arnold Schwarzenegger: Separated at Birth?

I heard this was coming and it was devastating.

For those who haven't seen the ad, it is Whitman using Gov. Schwarzenegger's words. She took word for word - notwithstanding the lies of Rabbi, above - each of his campaign promises and used them as her own.
Not only does this demonstrate that Ms. Whitman is lazy, it is further evidence that she lacks the character - the honesty - to serve as the Governor of California and the vision to move California forward.

What campaign promise is "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over"?
or
"I build a business and met a payroll"?
or
"jobs jobs and jobs" which I think Obama said too.

I have heard politicians running for office say all these things, in both parties.

Intelligent people should be smart enough not to fall for advertising.... whether it is for a new car, detergent or politician.

Intelligent people should be smart enough not to fall for advertising.... whether it is for a new car, detergent or politician.

Again, the subject never ADMITS the TRUTH of the matter. Instead the subject often defers to IGNORING and/or DENYING the importance of the tool that presented the facts whenever the facts don't serve their own nefarious goals.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Well, you and I know that isn't our reality....as evidenced by the millions upon millions spent for advertising.....Meg Whitman is literally spending her livelyhood to get the governorship. It doesn't look like she's gonna make it either....at least some of that money kept some people employed.

Here is the bottom line on TRUTH, the ignoring and/or denying it:

If that certified Obamarrhoidal LIEberhhoid recycled in shit Personification of a Historically Failed Political Hack ..... Jerry Brown ..... wins in the region infested with Hollywierdos, Gays, Lezbos, delusional Pelosi Supporters......then it ain't a big deal.

It is a non-event.

HOWEVER.......if a HISTORICALLY PROVEN CREATIVE FORCE THAT CREATES THE POSITIVE OUT OF NOTHING, OR THE NEGATIVE........i.e., MEG WHITMAN......then the REAL "TRUTH of the matter" will be evident.

And, the subject (The OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBerrhoidal Political Idiots) who INVARIABLY defer to IGNORING and/or DENYING the importance of the tool (Meg Whitman's CREATIVE AGENDA) that presented the facts whenever the Obamarrhoidal facts OBSCURED, AND/OR DISTORTED REALITY ..... Then these contemptible MARXIST stooges of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD OBAMBO.....will be yanked by their schnozzles from their murky depths of behind the scenes manipulations ..... and led into the light of day...... where they will be ridiculed as they deserve to be.

Last edited:
Not only does this demonstrate that Ms. Whitman is lazy, it is further evidence that she lacks the character - the honesty - to serve as the Governor of California and the vision to move California forward.

and so i guess that means that one foot in the grave Brown does?...

Wry is such a tool for the left wing loons. He says Brown has the vision to move California forward....where...bankruptcy? The frisco bay area can sure pump out this type of person

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Rabbi, meet Wry Catcher :eusa_whistle:

Hey Meister, thanks for proving my point. Only the real dumb ones believe your lies Rabbi; and Meister is very very (be nice wry) ... ummm... not bright.

:cuckoo: You never let us down with entertainment, wry.....like you have a lot of room to talk about not being bright. incredible....I am still surprised that frisco trusted you with a handgun. :lol:

its amazing that such an idiot became a mod

the ad is pretty hilarious. I can't believe anyone would vote for that dumbass

Again, the subject never ADMITS the TRUTH of the matter. Instead the subject often defers to IGNORING and/or DENYING the importance of the tool that presented the facts whenever the facts don't serve their own nefarious goals.

Meds not working?

B.O.....Duh.....C'ya,

Couldn't help being transfixed by your horrendously bizarre image.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Seriously, please answer: why the fuck do you exhibit yourself in this flagrantly idiotic Lezbo splendor ??????

It was for a donation to the Salvation Army....but that is a charity thing and requires charity on your part and a sense of humor. No wonder you heard nothing about it.

Meds not working?

whats up dumbass? find anymore liberal CEOs? :lol::lol::lol:

whats up dumbass? find anymore liberal CEOs? :lol::lol::lol:

Meds not working?

I think Blu is off his meds today. Or, just maybe coming to the realization that the dems are going to get their asses handed to them in a couple of weeks, and he's acting out. :lol:

I've heard that, Meister...but what does it mean? The Republicans gaining a few seats? Simple majority in one house? Both houses? Veto-proof majorities?

Please tell me what "dems getting their asses handed to them" entails.

Meds not working?

I think Blu is off his meds today. Or, just maybe coming to the realization that the dems are going to get their asses handed to them in a couple of weeks, and he's acting out. :lol:

I've heard that, Meister...but what does it mean? The Republicans gaining a few seats? Simple majority in one house? Both houses? Veto-proof majorities?

Please tell me what "dems getting their asses handed to them" entails.

Veto Proof majorites....No...not even close.
A pick up of maybe 7-9 seats in the Senate, and hopefully 40-50 seats in Congress.
Enough to stop the train wreck we're on, Bo. I hope I never see another Senate, Congress and President from one party (any party) at the same time in my life. It's not good for America.

This aired today during the Giants playoff WIN over the Phillies in the SF Bay Area.

You are a vente-sized buffoon. No wonder you think the ad is good.
It isn't. It takes snips of candidates saying very general things. You could probably produce the same ad with almost any two politicians.

hardly, Meg was clearly fashioning her campaign in Arny's image. IOW plagiarizing.

You are a vente-sized buffoon. No wonder you think the ad is good.
It isn't. It takes snips of candidates saying very general things. You could probably produce the same ad with almost any two politicians.

hardly, Meg was clearly fashioning her campaign in Arny's image. IOW plagiarizing.

And? Politicians "plagiarize." Should that preclude them from being elected?

Forum List

Back