Best Political Ad Ever!

This aired today during the Giants playoff WIN over the Phillies in the SF Bay Area.

Calitics:: Meg Whitman and Arnold Schwarzenegger: Separated at Birth?

You are a vente-sized buffoon. No wonder you think the ad is good.
It isn't. It takes snips of candidates saying very general things. You could probably produce the same ad with almost any two politicians.

hardly, Meg was clearly fashioning her campaign in Arny's image. IOW plagiarizing.

Plagiarism? Plagiarism he wants to claim??
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc[/ame]

You are a vente-sized buffoon. No wonder you think the ad is good.
It isn't. It takes snips of candidates saying very general things. You could probably produce the same ad with almost any two politicians.

hardly, Meg was clearly fashioning her campaign in Arny's image. IOW plagiarizing.

Plagiarism? Plagiarism he wants to claim??
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc[/ame]

nice deflection. go grab your meds

Someone wants to bring up "plagiarism" then we must consider the evidence of Obama and Patrick. So either we have to say:
1) All politicians borrow phrases and a lot of things are in common circulation so naturally they will show up in campaigns (e.g. "the definition of insanity is..." Thus Whitman's similarities to some things Arnold said is not significant.
2) Obama engaged in even more plagiarism than Whitman ever did so we need to forgive Whitman's adoption of phrases from Arnold's campaign.

Either way it makes the OP look fucking stupid. Which isn't hard given that he is fucking stupid.

Here's an idea: How about focusing on Whitman's policy ideas and core governing philosophy and whether that would hurt or help California?

Someone wants to bring up "plagiarism" then we must consider the evidence of Obama and Patrick. So either we have to say:
1) All politicians borrow phrases and a lot of things are in common circulation so naturally they will show up in campaigns (e.g. "the definition of insanity is..." Thus Whitman's similarities to some things Arnold said is not significant.
2) Obama engaged in even more plagiarism than Whitman ever did so we need to forgive Whitman's adoption of phrases from Arnold's campaign.

Either way it makes the OP look fucking stupid. Which isn't hard given that he is fucking stupid.

Here's an idea: How about focusing on Whitman's policy ideas and core governing philosophy and whether that would hurt or help California?

you are running out of fallacies now :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All politicians borrow phrases and a lot of things are in common circulation so naturally they will show up in campaigns (e.g. "the definition of insanity is..." Thus Whitman's similarities to some things Arnold said is not significant.

she copied him word for word, over and over and over and over again. Plagiarized.

She is full of shit and just relying on talking points.

plus she sucks. She will lose to MoonBeam.

B.O.....Duh.....C'ya,

Couldn't help being transfixed by your horrendously bizarre image.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Seriously, please answer: why the fuck do you exhibit yourself in this flagrantly idiotic Lezbo splendor ??????

It was for a donation to the Salvation Army....but that is a charity thing and requires charity on your part and a sense of humor. No wonder you heard nothing about it.

I fail to see how presenting anyone with a disgusting image of a perverted freak to a worthwhile institution could possibly be considered a commendable action except by a twisted delusional mind flip flopping around somewhere in La La Land.

It is apparent that you think that a horrendously bizarre spectacle of a grotesque apparition that is remotely connected to the lowest form of the human race is somehow an event that would evoke charitable feelings and humour .

I suggest a visit to the nearest psychiatrist and an immediate commitment in a Looney Bin.

Last edited:
All politicians borrow phrases and a lot of things are in common circulation so naturally they will show up in campaigns (e.g. "the definition of insanity is..." Thus Whitman's similarities to some things Arnold said is not significant.

she copied him word for word, over and over and over and over again. Plagiarized.

She didnt copy anything. She didnt plagiarize anything. You did, however when you wrote "she sucks."

B.O.....Duh.....C'ya,

Couldn't help being transfixed by your horrendously bizarre image.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Seriously, please answer: why the fuck do you exhibit yourself in this flagrantly idiotic Lezbo splendor ??????

It was for a donation to the Salvation Army....but that is a charity thing and requires charity on your part and a sense of humor. No wonder you heard nothing about it.

I fail to see how presenting anyone with a disgusting image of a perverted freak to a worthwhile institution could possibly be considered a commendable action except by a twisted delusional mind flip flopping around somewhere in La La Land.

It is apparent that you think that a horrendously bizarre spectacle of a grotesque apparition that is remotely connected to the lowest form of the human race is somehow an event that would evoke charitable feelings and humour .

I suggest a visit to the nearest psychiatrist and an immediate commitment in a Looney Bin.

Oh, I get it....you have no sense of humor. You have no concept of charity. You don't know that I was willing to take on an avatar picked by someone else in the good natured spirit of there being a donation to the Salvation Army.

Those kinds of things are foreign to you. Got it.

She didnt copy anything. She didnt plagiarize anything. You did, however when you wrote "she sucks."

you have steam pouring out of your ears don't you? I can picture you sitting, fuming, screaming and pounding your fat, tiny fists on the high chair tray....

Oh, I get it....you have no sense of humor. You have no concept of charity. You don't know that I was willing to take on an avatar picked by someone else in the good natured spirit of there being a donation to the Salvation Army.

Those kinds of things are foreign to you. Got it.

B.O....Duh....C'ya,

As stated, presenting a disgusting image of a perverted Lezbo/gay freak , no matter what the cause may be, in the hopes of evoking some charitable or humorous feelings is a bizarre act capable of being perpetrated only by a perverted Lezbo/gay freak who is in the throes of a delusional episode rendering him/she/it incapable of rational thought.

The further attempt, in trying to JUSTIFY this bizarre behaviour and blaming some rational person because he is rightfully appalled about this unnatural or aberrant manifestation of a human psychosis is truly troubling and cause for concern about the mental stability of the queer in question.

However, everything can be brought into focus when considering the fact that one is dealing with a terminal case of an OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEberrhoid FREAKO whose tenuous hold on REALITY is about par for the course for the delusional whackjobs of his ilk.

The sooner you apologize for your pathetic behaviour, the sooner one may forgive your bizarre abnormality.

I just love any thread where we get the privilege of having BOTH Gautama and Rabbi post and grace us with their worldly knowledge. 2 of the top 3 most opinionated, stubborn, and YET most uninformed posters always equals laughs for everyone.

So thanks Gautama for being legally insane and coming up with an "insult" based on everyones name while rambling incoherently for paragraph after paragraph.
And thanks Rabbi for repeatedly getting caught in lies and sticking to them to the bitter end. It takes a lot of effort to be that dumb and stubborn at the same time.

I salute you two fine gentleman.

I just love any thread where we get the privilege of having BOTH Gautama and Rabbi post and grace us with their worldly knowledge. 2 of the top 3 most opinionated, stubborn, and YET most uninformed posters always equals laughs for everyone.

So thanks Gautama for being legally insane and coming up with an "insult" based on everyones name while rambling incoherently for paragraph after paragraph.
And thanks Rabbi for repeatedly getting caught in lies and sticking to them to the bitter end. It takes a lot of effort to be that dumb and stubborn at the same time.

R(eally)D(umb)D(umber),

Off hand, I can't think of anyone who is more like your Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd LEZBO/GAY counterpart B.O....DUH...C'ya.

Hence your reaction is predictable in its lack of any rational connection to REALITY.

I cannot speak for the Rabbi, however, the nanogram of intelligence that you were able to muster is correct in that the Rabbi and I probably share the same disdain for you delusional Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd freaks and are appalled by your persistence in wallowing in the MARXIST AGENDA of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Obambo.

R(eally)D(umb)D(umber),

Off hand, I can't think of anyone who is more like your Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd LEZBO/GAY counterpart B.O....DUH...C'ya.

Hence your reaction is predictable in its lack of any rational connection to REALITY.

I cannot speak for the Rabbi, however, the nanogram of intelligence that you were able to muster is correct in that the Rabbi and I probably share the same disdain for you delusional Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd freaks and are appalled by your persistence in wallowing in the MARXIST AGENDA of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Obambo.

:clap2:

Bravo. Right on cue I get insulted through 'creative' name calling from Gautama followed by a rambling paragraph.
THEN to top it off, Rabbi Neg reps me....even though the last time he said anything to me, he said he was putting me on ignore. I guess he was able to read my post and didn't ignore me, thus proving him to be a liar again.

Damnit, I just hate when I'm dead on with my reads. Thanks guys! :lol:

R(eally)D(umb)D(umber),

:clap2:

Bravo. Right on cue I get insulted through 'creative' name calling from Gautama followed by a rambling paragraph.
THEN to top it off, Rabbi Neg reps me....even though the last time he said anything to me, he said he was putting me on ignore. I guess he was able to read my post and didn't ignore me, thus proving him to be a liar again.

Damnit, I just hate when I'm dead on with my reads. Thanks guys! :lol:

R(eally)D(umb)D(umber),

In your last two posts you keep babbling about my "rambling" posts clearly indicating that there is very little difference between a lobotomized paramecium and your delusional Obamarrhoidal LEIbturd brain (if it exists).

In view of your Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd LEZBO/Gay delusional mind(?)set further communication with a freakish nonentity like you is counterproductive.

A NOTARIZED complete renunciation of your psychotic attachment to the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Agenda of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obambo would be appropriate before you even DREAM about being accepted in a rational discussion of any issue.

Rabbi, you always lie. Always may seem to be an extreme statement, but I'm beginning to be convinced your lies are pathological.
Whtiman used the same words, the same pharases, the same hackneyed ideas. Everyone who watched the link knows this to be true. Yet you continue to lie.

Rabbi, you always lie. Always may seem to be an extreme statement, but I'm beginning to be convinced your lies are pathological.
Whtiman used the same words, the same pharases, the same hackneyed ideas. Everyone who watched the link knows this to be true. Yet you continue to lie.

Yes, idiot. The same hackneyed ideas. They're hackneyed because EVERYONE uses them. If EVERYONE uses them then she could have taken them from John McCain. Or Joe Sestak. Or Barack Obama.
Thus your 'argument" loses its force.
And if this is the best Brown can come up with, he's toast.

Hey Meister, thanks for proving my point. Only the real dumb ones believe your lies Rabbi; and Meister is very very (be nice wry) ... ummm... not bright.

:cuckoo: You never let us down with entertainment, wry.....like you have a lot of room to talk about not being bright. incredible....I am still surprised that frisco trusted you with a handgun. :lol:

its amazing that such an idiot became a mod

im sure if you were selected Blu.... there would be many here making the same comment about you....

Forum List

Back