RFK Super Bowl ad baffles viewers

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1707747008935.png

A campaign ad for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was aired during the Super Bowl, released by the American Values 2024 political action committee, which raised eyebrows for more reasons than one. The long-shot candidate used audio from his uncle’s 1960 presidential campaign ad, even though multiple Kennedy family members have disavowed pretty much everything the independent candidate stands for.

"What is with all the pink"? asked one viewer. "And who is RFK?"

"This commercial is not funny at all", said another viewer. "So why bother? And what was with all the pink?"

The color pink responded, "I disavow RFK and pretty much anyone who runs against my beloved party of pinko commies within the democrat party as being Trump loving, Taliban, Nazis from hell. Did I mention they all have to be crazy like RFK as well for running against the only party that represents democracy? As a result, I have filed a lawsuit against RFK for the commercial using my color without my consent as well as another lawsuit for RFK raping me in New York City 40 years ago."

Last edited:
I understand that many may not understand it but I thought it was one of the best commercials on the Super Bowl and I say that as one who haven't supported Kennedy.

View attachment 901088

A campaign ad for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was aired during the Super Bowl, released by the American Values 2024 political action committee, which raised eyebrows for more reasons than one. The long-shot candidate used audio from his uncle’s 1960 presidential campaign ad, even though multiple Kennedy family members have disavowed pretty much everything the independent candidate stands for.

"This commercial is not funny at all", said another viewer. "So why bother? And what was with all the pink?"

The color pink responded, "I disavow RFK and pretty much anyone who runs against my beloved party of pinko commies within the democrat party as being Trump loving, Taliban, Nazis from hell. Did I mention they all have to be crazy like RFK as well for running against the only party that represents democracy? As a result, I have filed a lawsuit against RFK for the commercial as well as another lawsuit for raping me in New York City 40 years ago."
Robert had nothing to do with the ad.

View attachment 901088

The color pink responded, "I disavow RFK and pretty much anyone who runs against my beloved party of pinko commies within the democrat party as being Trump loving, Taliban, Nazis from hell. Did I mention they all have to be crazy like RFK as well for running against the only party that represents democracy? As a result, I have filed a lawsuit against RFK for the commercial using my color without my consent as well as another lawsuit for RFK raping me in New York City 40 years ago."
A few clueless history ignorant couch potatoes are not the best references to judge by

I’m told by those who saw it that it was a very good ad

It brought back memories of 1960. However, the main thing I recall from the campaign back then is, "Kennedy, Kennedy, he's our man! Nixon belongs in a garbage can!" chant on the elementary school bus. We had quite a selection back in the day satirizing TV commercials and for a while having our own rendition of the show, Sing Along with Mitch.

More evidence that lefties are crazed lunatics.

Kennedy did not pay for the ad nor did he have anything to do with it, a Super Pac made the commercial and paid for it, Kennedy knew nothing about it...Kennedy as a candidate can't have anything to do with the Super Pac.
So, why then would he apologize for something he had nothing to do with...............never mind, you Leftists have already given me a headache.

So, why then would he apologize for something he had nothing to do with...............never mind, you Leftists have already given me a headache.
Try reading the link with yer over inflated ego and you will find out why he apologized

Forum List

Back