Best Political Ad Ever!

Yes, idiot. The same hackneyed ideas. They're hackneyed because EVERYONE uses them. If EVERYONE uses them then she could have taken them from John McCain. Or Joe Sestak. Or Barack Obama.
Thus your 'argument" loses its force.
And if this is the best Brown can come up with, he's toast.

Democrat Jerry Brown has broken open the dead-heat contest for California governor, leading Republican Meg Whitman by 8 points going into the final two weeks of the campaign after massing robust backing from Latinos and eclipsing her support in the crucial Central Valley, a new Public Policy Institute of California poll shows.
Read more: Jerry Brown pulls ahead of Meg Whitman

eat shit, Rabbi!

She didnt copy anything. She didnt plagiarize anything. You did, however when you wrote "she sucks."

Rabbi, you always lie. Always may seem to be an extreme statement, but I'm beginning to be convinced your lies are pathological.
Whtiman used the same words, the same pharases, the same hackneyed ideas. Everyone who watched the link knows this to be true. Yet you continue to lie.

Yes, idiot. The same hackneyed ideas. They're hackneyed because EVERYONE uses them. If EVERYONE uses them then she could have taken them from John McCain. Or Joe Sestak. Or Barack Obama.

Not everyone Rabbi, that is not what hackneyed means (is English your second language?): Hackneyed; adjective - made commonplace or trite; stale; banal: the hackneyed images of her political prose.

Rabbi, you always lie. Always may seem to be an extreme statement, but I'm beginning to be convinced your lies are pathological.
Whtiman used the same words, the same pharases, the same hackneyed ideas. Everyone who watched the link knows this to be true. Yet you continue to lie.

Not everyone Rabbi, that is not what hackneyed means (is English your second language?): Hackneyed; adjective - made commonplace or trite; stale; banal: the hackneyed images of her political prose.

Showing your brilliance with every post, I see.
And how do you suppose something becomes commonplace? Maybe through extensive usage? Hmm? Eh? You think maybe?

She didnt copy anything. She didnt plagiarize anything. You did, however when you wrote "she sucks."

Rabbi, in almost every other state in the union I would agree with you. But, we are talking about Ca. and the frisco, and LA crowd...an extremely liberal group. I believe that Brown will win, but with a state democratic House, Ca. will lose in a big way because there isn't anything to stop them. Their debt is super high now....wait 3 more years, and the rest of this nation will be bailing out their sorry asses. People like wry will still be standing there preaching their super liberal ideology.

And how do you suppose something becomes commonplace? Maybe through extensive usage? Hmm? Eh? You think maybe?

You're really funny Rabbi.
No one else has parroted the same words, in the same exact way as Whitman has in using the exact same pharases as did Arnold in his run for Governor. Arnold too used the same conservatuve rhetoric, and accomplished none of it.
You lied when you posted she did not use his words, and now whine about the use of the word hackneyed.
The fact remains you're a liar, and Meg Whitman has no clear ideas on how to solve the myriad of problems facing California. Cliches don't cut it, and to plagarize from one person or use commonplace ideas from the public domain shows not the character or leadership or creative thinking or understanding of governance needed.

No one else has parroted the same words, in the same exact way as Whitman has in using the exact same pharases as did Arnold in his run for Governor. Arnold too used the same conservatuve rhetoric, and accomplished none of it.
You lied when you posted she did not use his words, and now whine about the use of the word hackneyed.
The fact remains you're a liar, and Meg Whitman has no clear ideas on how to solve the myriad of problems facing California. Cliches don't cut it, and to plagarize from one person or use commonplace ideas from the public domain shows not the character or leadership or creative thinking or understanding of governance needed.

YES! You continue to trip over your own dick. Nice going.
What position did Whitman lay out in that clip? Jobs Jobs Jobs?
Obama Urges Quick Vote to Spur Jobs - NYTimes.com
WASHINGTON – President Obama, returning to his theme of “jobs, jobs, jobs,’’ called on Congress Friday to pass a string of initiatives aimed at spurring hiring by small businesses, including a plan to take $30 billion from the fund that bailed out Wall Street financial institutions and steer it to community banks to lend to small firms.

How about "I've met a payroll"?
Haslam To Begin Second Round Of TV Ads | Tennessee Report
The first round of ads featured a 60-second commercial introducing Haslam to Tennessee voters as a businessman and a proven executive who created jobs and met payroll as president of his family’s business, and as the successful mayor of Knoxville.

The definition of insanity?
David Sirota: The Definition of Insanity
[quote

Someone (either Ben Franklin or Albert Einstein) once said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Yet, congressional Democrats want American voters to subscribe to this very form of insanity when it comes to the Iraq War.[/quote]

Keep posting. I just love pwning libs.

WASHINGTON – President Obama, returning to his theme of “jobs, jobs, jobs,’’ called on Congress Friday to pass a string of initiatives aimed at spurring hiring by small businesses, including a plan to take $30 billion from the fund that bailed out Wall Street financial institutions and steer it to community banks to lend to small firms.

The first round of ads featured a 60-second commercial introducing Haslam to Tennessee voters as a businessman and a proven executive who created jobs and met payroll as president of his family’s business, and as the successful mayor of Knoxville.

[quote

Someone (either Ben Franklin or Albert Einstein) once said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Yet, congressional Democrats want American voters to subscribe to this very form of insanity when it comes to the Iraq War.

Keep posting. I just love pwning libs.[/quote]

I see Meister gave you thanks, that should give even you a clue.

Translation: I've been so thoroughly pwned I have nothing intelligent to say.

Thanks for playing, Wry. There's plenty mroe where that came from.

[quote

Someone (either Ben Franklin or Albert Einstein) once said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Yet, congressional Democrats want American voters to subscribe to this very form of insanity when it comes to the Iraq War.

Keep posting. I just love pwning libs.

I see Meister gave you thanks, that should give even you a clue.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, I thanked him....he bitch slapped you, wry. :lol:

Forum List

Back