Bernie's Smile

Has anyone ever heard Trump laugh?
Has anyone seen an occasion where Trump could laugh?
I bet if you scoured the thousands of hours of Apprentice tapes you would not hear Trump laugh once.

It's an interesting ponderation, what laughter is. In order to laugh you have to be ready, or at least able, to suspend your reality long enough to accept the unreal premise of the joke being presented. But if you're continuously making up your own reality in a world of self-delusion, that door isn't likely to open. And more's the pity.

I'm reminded also of a Robert Heinlein novel (I forget which one) where the aliens are startled and frightened when they see humans laugh. They don't know what to make of it. Perhaps it's that simple ---- Rump is an alien, a scout from Planet Orange.

Oh right because republicans even attempt to? God you sound so incredibly lame. You do know Trump exploded the deficit right? It is impossible to take you people seriously

Actually, as you know, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama exploded the deficit far more than President Trump, but who's counting?

Deficit%202000%20to%202020-X2.jpg
Uh no. The debt went up under Obama but the deficit was reduced by 2/3 that he inherited from Bush.

say-S.jpg

You have no clue as to the difference between the deficit and debt, do you?
Uh no I just told you there was a difference. The deficit is more important to the economy because it reflects the current budget.

Wrong...again!

The budget is a goal, a figure on paper meaning little or nothing.

I doubt his supporters know his history.
Yeah they don’t know his long history of being anti-war.
was the soviet Union anti war when he honeymooned there ?
Means nothing. Please stick to the here and now.

Who in Congress other than maybe Ron Paul, has a better anti-war voting record than Bernie?

Does anti-war mean anything to cons?
Bernie will wage all out war on the constitution !

Forum List

Back