Bernie Sanders: 'We have a president who is a racist'

One of which was stolen

Nope. All rules were followed.

Now we have the McConnell rule to follow
An opposition Senate does not confirm a Presidents Supreme Court pick until their party wins the White House. There is no urgency in filling Supreme Court seats
It's the "Biden rule". You know that. You lefties just can't stop lying.
Only Biden never did it

McConnell left a US Supreme Court seat vacant for one year in an act of partisan politics......Not Biden, McConnell

The McConnell Rule is now the new norm
No need to fill a seat until the political climate is right
It was Biden's idea. Therefore, it's the Biden rule. We're not gonna allow you to rewrite history.

There was no rule.

The McConnell Rile: "It is OK to piss on the Constitution if you are a Republican"

An opposition Senate does not confirm a Presidents Supreme Court pick until their party wins the White House. There is no urgency in filling Supreme Court seats
Only Biden never did it

McConnell left a US Supreme Court seat vacant for one year in an act of partisan politics......Not Biden, McConnell

It was Biden's idea. Therefore, it's the Biden rule. We're not gonna allow you to rewrite history.

There was no rule.

The McConnell Rile: "It is OK to piss on the Constitution if you are a Republican"
Oh yeah. Tell the class exactly what part of the Constitution did the republicans violate.

Yesterday at a rally Bernie Sanders accurately stated:

"But we must be honest and straight-forward and say that we have a president who is a racist," Sanders, who is thought to be a likely 2020 presidential contender, said. "A president who is a sexist. A president who is a homophobe. A president who is a xenophobe and a president who is a religious bigot. And it gives me no joy to tell you that. But that is the simple truth and we've got to confront that truth."

View attachment 228881

Protecting your own ilk.

I'm Asian. According to you tards I can't be racist.

Tell Alex you'll take the $100 question instead. The more expensive ones are too tough for you

"But we must be honest and straight-forward and say that we have a president who is a racist," Sanders, who is thought to be a likely 2020 presidential contender, said. "A president who is a sexist. A president who is a homophobe. A president who is a xenophobe and a president who is a religious bigot. And it gives me no joy to tell you that. But that is the simple truth and we've got to confront that truth."
Trump endorses bipartisan criminal-justice reform bill

So, if you are rich & white, you are a racist???? Really?

The fourth Reich is already here & you support it.
Oh, Trump is a Nazi. My my, how original. Have you ever studied the Nazis?
Have you ever studied the Nazis? How they came to be in a land of high culture and even higher universities?
I was referring to the poster's claim that Trump is a Nazi. Do you believe Trump is a Nazi?
Is Trump a Nsazxi,

If he acts like a Nazi, supports Nazis, then he likely a Nazi.
Okay. What does Trump do that is acting like a Nazi and supporting Nazis?

His methods follow those utilized by Hitler.
He supported the actions ion Charlottesville because some of the neo nazis are good people.

Only Biden never did it

There was no rule.

Oh yeah. Tell the class exactly what part of the Constitution did the republicans violate.

The one that said the Senate was to consider the USSC nominee.

Had Sanders not been cheated out of the primaries he would of had my vote. That said, I think he is off base on his accusations about Trump.

Is Trump a Nsazxi,

LitHitler.jpg

He's doing the job his supporters elected him to do.

2 SC justices so far. That was my main reason for voting for him.

One of which was stolen

Actually the rule is for less than a year, anyone that stretches it past that gets the rule named after them.
There was NEVER EVER a rule.

Biden said in JULY of the election year that if an opening came up thsty it should be delayed until AFTER the electuon. Not a year./ not the next year.

Jesus Christ you people are such uneducated yeahoos.

July, February, whatever.

Only Biden never did it

There was no rule.

Biden came up with the rule, that’s the problem with shortsighted politicians, their own actions wind up biting them in the butt.

Oh, Trump is a Nazi. My my, how original. Have you ever studied the Nazis?
Have you ever studied the Nazis? How they came to be in a land of high culture and even higher universities?
I was referring to the poster's claim that Trump is a Nazi. Do you believe Trump is a Nazi?
Is Trump a Nsazxi,

Okay. What does Trump do that is acting like a Nazi and supporting Nazis?

His methods follow those utilized by Hitler.
He supported the actions ion Charlottesville because some of the neo nazis are good people.
Show me the quote where Trump said some of the nazis were good people. Go ahead.

Intelligent people recognize that Bernie Sanders is a classic despicable hate mongering demagogue who is peddling hate and fear for votes.
Black vs White
Rich vs Poor
Christians vs Gays

North vs South
City vs Country
Native vs Immigrant

Most Democrat Politicians are culturally isolated bigots who loath the average mainstream middle class Americans who live outside of NYC and LA.

berniesandersangryaswshole.jpg

Mr Sanders needs to work on eliminating the Democratic Party's hate groups if he wants to be taken seriously.

Nation of Islam
Klan
La Raza
Black Panthers
Aztlan Nationalist
Muslim Brotherhood
Brown Berets
BLM
OWS
Antifa

Only Biden never did it

There was no rule.

The Senate did consider the USSC nominee.

Good for Trump
Let's hope he doesn't change his mind

Only Biden never did it

There was no rule.

The Senate did consider the USSC nominee.

What was the vote?

Good for Trump
Let's hope he doesn't change his mind

a racist wouldn't have endorsed the bill

One of which was stolen

Actually the rule is for less than a year, anyone that stretches it past that gets the rule named after them.

Biden said in JULY of the election year that if an opening came up thsty it should be delayed until AFTER the electuon. Not a year./ not the next year.

Huge difference
Garland could have been confirmed by July

Huge difference
Garland could have been confirmed by July

Not a huge difference.

Forum List

Back