Trump: The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have gone totally nuts

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is the biggest hoax in the history of the world!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"they are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation

These are Angry People, including the highly conflicted Bob Mueller, who worked for Obama for 8 years. They won’t even look at all of the bad acts and crimes on the other side. A TOTAL WITCH HUNT LIKE NO OTHER IN AMERICAN HISTORY!"

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree with my President.

They haven't gone nuts, they started out that way.

When will the names of any Russians come up in this Mueller investigation into Trump and Putin colluding with Russia.

`
`

1526634703413.png

When will the names of any Russians come up in this Mueller investigation into Trump and Putin colluding with Russia.
Besides the 26 Russians indicted?

And the investigation is not about Trump “colluding” no matter what extreme liberals might want or extreme conservatives fear.

It seems clear to me that the investigation is about pursuing crimes discovered during intelligence and/or counterintelligence investigations. It’s not a witch hunt in that the FBI probably already knew all the crimes.

And the investigation is not about Trump “colluding” no matter what extreme liberals might want or extreme conservatives fear.

It seems clear to me that the investigation is about pursuing crimes discovered during intelligence and/or counterintelligence investigations. It’s not a witch hunt in that the FBI probably already knew all the crimes.

From the Mueller investigation?

List the 26 Russians indicted from the Mueller investigation.

Indicted??

When will they go to trial??

Don't worry. I won't hole my breath. LOL

You really can not be that clueless.

The so called 19 indictmets includes those that were indicted in Russia that told Mueller they were ready to go to trial and he said no.
Every conviction has had nothing to do with Russia.
A number of the guilty peas were for talking to Russians at some point and not telling the FBI. They had nothing to do with Russian interference in our elections.

Meanwhile Page the fellow that this whole FISA started over is still free, not under indictment.

You keep telling everyone how stupid Trump is yet for over a year they had Page under investigation and wiretap and by extension Trump and everyone working with Page. They have both been under investigation for over two years by Mueller. Yet neither one is under indictment.
Are you telling us that Page and Trump are so smart that they unwittingly are smarter then the FBI and Mueller, or are you saying that Mueller and the FBI are just that incompetent?

this is the biggest hoax in the history of the world!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"they are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation

These are Angry People, including the highly conflicted Bob Mueller, who worked for Obama for 8 years. They won’t even look at all of the bad acts and crimes on the other side. A TOTAL WITCH HUNT LIKE NO OTHER IN AMERICAN HISTORY!"
Once again, Trump is just guessing, tossing stuff out there, per Hannity.

The so called 19 indictmets includes those that were indicted in Russia that told Mueller they were ready to go to trial and he said no.
A number of the guilty peas were for talking to Russians at some point and not telling the FBI. They had nothing to do with Russian interference in our elections.

Meanwhile Page the fellow that this whole FISA started over is still free, not under indictment.

You keep telling everyone how stupid Trump is yet for over a year they had Page under investigation and wiretap and by extension Trump and everyone working with Page. They have both been under investigation for over two years by Mueller. Yet neither one is under indictment.
Are you telling us that Page and Trump are so smart that they unwittingly are smarter then the FBI and Mueller, or are you saying that Mueller and the FBI are just that incompetent?

I suppose it's possible you could be absolutely right about all that, but I highly doubt it. We'll know as soon as Mueller releases his report though, won't we?

I suppose it's possible you could be absolutely right about all that, but I highly doubt it. We'll know as soon as Mueller releases his report though, won't we?
Why release a report? If you have a sweet gig why bring it to an end? Besides what would you do if not hold onto the hope that it will have your wet dreams come true?

Why release a report? If you have a sweet gig why bring it to an end? Besides what would you do if not hold onto the hope that it will have your wet dreams come true?

Because that's what he is supposed to do. Just because unethical right wingers might play a scam like you suggest doesn't mean everybody would.

I did not see Bill's name on that list. You mean to tell me that Ken Starr spent 6 years and 80 million dollars investigating Bill's connection to White Water and found none! I can only image at the time you were just up in arms at the terrible waste of money
`
I was 8 years old when B Clinton was investigated. Cut me some slack.

I did not see Bill's name on that list. You mean to tell me that Ken Starr spent 6 years and 80 million dollars investigating Bill's connection to White Water and found none! I can only image at the time you were just up in arms at the terrible waste of money
`
I was 8 years old when B Clinton was investigated. Cut me some slack.

My post was directed at WILLHAFTAWAITE, not you.

Forum List

Back