Berkeley using "anticipatory violence" to silence free speech

Let's see the long list of biologists invited to speak at Bob Jones University (hilarious in itself to call that a university) on the facts of evolution.

I posted before, Bob Jones University says in the student handbook that students are not to criticize professors/staff on social media, or otherwise publicly.

That's your conservative version of free speech.
or what? what happens to them if they do?

The left likes to disguise who they are when they do something anti social, now don't they! Remember the KKK? Oh they were brave as long as they had their hoods on, and now we have ninja Progs running around with masks on. So brave they are.

Do what Auburn did and make them take off their ninja masks, so that when they pull some crap, we can lock them up, and watch how fast the story changes. Catching a few of them and having them spill the beans on who organized it would be excellent!
I think many of them are clueless to the fact they are being manipulated.
Progressives use useful idiots as their assassins. They use mentally ill, addicted lunatics who will follow a phrase or a popular concept regardless of what they are asked or encouraged to do.

Rightwing propaganda floods this country out of every form of media and all the RWnuts can do is complain about being silenced.

Goddam funny.
Talk about delusional....

Hey, you tell me. Where in all the forms of media do you RWnuts NOT have a voice?
Public broadcasting...

You must not listen to NPR. The 2-hour interview with David Frum, Bush's speechwriter. It was quite fascinating.
I remember when Bush was the Devil.

I never thought ANYBODY could make Bush look sane and reasonable. But it happened.

Lberal Fascism.

No dissenting opinion.

You will be destroyed one way or the other.

Liberal playbook:

Allow violence to occur without police enforcement of basic property and assault laws.

Use that allowed violence as an excuse to stop future free speech.

Liberals want an ignorant and compliant electorate. Nothing else.

They deal with radical Muslims the same way.

They are saying that some people just can't tolerate it when others aren't as stupid as they are and that they will viciously attack others for expressing differing opinions.

One word will trigger the mind-numbed idiots and they cannot respond with anything other than irrational behavior. So, the left's solution is not to trigger them in the first place.

They would rather than everyone back off and allow the insane people of the world to control the narrative without being challenged.

Notice how all the RW'ers easily flipped from their Cliven Bundy positions?

They all want speech controlled. They want universities controlled and forced to push their fascist agenda.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Your a phony, lol! Nice try at deflection, but tell us when the last time a lefty speaker was kept from a speaking engagement on a government funded campus! Unless of course it was the KKK; but that was probably because they didn't want the students of color to know that the Democrats created them to control black Americans.

So tell us, when was the last time? Got any? We are waiting!

Here is the person the progs have talking at campuses, which she did at UNL in 1977! Why wasn't she turned away, protests, thugery, violence?

upload_2017-4-25_13-16-3.png

That is the type of women THEY want telling students how to act!

Notice how all the RW'ers easily flipped from their Cliven Bundy positions?

They all want speech controlled. They want universities controlled and forced to push their fascist agenda.

Talk about delusional....

Hey, you tell me. Where in all the forms of media do you RWnuts NOT have a voice?
Public broadcasting...

You must not listen to NPR. The 2-hour interview with David Frum, Bush's speechwriter. It was quite fascinating.
I remember when Bush was the Devil.

I never thought ANYBODY could make Bush look sane and reasonable. But it happened.

Lberal Fascism.

No dissenting opinion.

You will be destroyed one way or the other.

Liberal playbook:

Allow violence to occur without police enforcement of basic property and assault laws.

Use that allowed violence as an excuse to stop future free speech.

Liberals want an ignorant and compliant electorate. Nothing else.

They deal with radical Muslims the same way.

They are saying that some people just can't tolerate it when others aren't as stupid as they are and that they will viciously attack others for expressing differing opinions.

One word will trigger the mind-numbed idiots and they cannot respond with anything other than irrational behavior. So, the left's solution is not to trigger them in the first place.

They would rather than everyone back off and allow the insane people of the world to control the narrative without being challenged.

Here is the person the progs have talking at campuses, which she did at UNL in 1977! Why wasn't she turned away, protests, thugery, violence?

View attachment 123275

That is the type of women THEY want telling students how to act!

Here, let me help you there Luddly-Duddly-Dowrong-) I found a leftist who was refused to be allowed to speak------------>

Bill (your friend, and friend of Obama) Ayers. That is correct, Bill, fu**ing Ayers. Now how about we discuss his views, and Ann Coulters views; along with the fact he is a good buddy of Obama.

Hey Duddly, how did you like that Politico piece from the other day on the Iran deal-) Never fear, we are all going to have a looooooong discussion on that one, hehehehehehehehe!

How does this "silence free speech"?

Would the RWNJs feel the same if the college was one of the rabid RW fundie christian, anti-freedom joints?

Fact is, the RW nutters never ever support free speech from the left but now get all hysterical over coulter being canx?

[emoji849]

Is Berkeley a public university or not, moron?

Cons really get their snowflake feelings hurt when someone shouts them down.

Welcome to the 1st amendment cupcakes. Either practice your oratory or go home. You derps had no problem with your dear leader drumpf telling crowds at his events to beat up on anyone that opposes him and that he would pay their legal fees.

See how that shit bites your ass.
^literally doesn't understand what a public university is....

Assaulting people and destroying property is against the law, last I checked.

Berkeley PD is complicit in this BULLSHIT.

I got news for you, if it was RIGHT WINGERS rioting over Obama speaking at Berkeley, they would be FUCKING ARRESTED and the incident WOULD NOT be used to prevent future speeches from liberals.

Liberal hypocrisy....all day, every day.

Berkeley has been a joke of a university for decades, not surprised by their un American actions at all. I bet half of their professors could not even recite the Bill Of Rights. And if they were to read them they would vomit. The people at Berkeley, the big decision makers, the butt hurt leftest are ruining a once great institution of higher learning.

Assaulting people and destroying property is against the law, last I checked.

Berkeley PD is complicit in this BULLSHIT.

I got news for you, if it was RIGHT WINGERS rioting over Obama speaking at Berkeley, they would be FUCKING ARRESTED and the incident WOULD NOT be used to prevent future speeches from liberals.

Liberal hypocrisy....all day, every day.
And this isn't about "security" to begin with.

That's just one of the excuses they use to shut down opposing speech because they are afraid of it.

They are cowards. People who actually believe in freedom of speech welcome opposing views and make way for them.

Forum List

Back