Ben Carson

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Where are all the Ben carson supporters?

How many racist whites get to say, "I'm not racist some of my best friends are black" because of this uncle Tom?

How come blacks don't like him?

Come on,really?
Sometimes you make some good points,as a matter of fact you've come across as a little bit conservative at times lately.

You know the answer to both questions by the way...

How many racist whites get to say, "I'm not racist some of my best friends are black" because of this uncle Tom?

Perfect! You call them "racist whites", then call Carson an "Uncle Tom". Oh, the irony of the left. :lol:

Come on,really?
Sometimes you make some good points,as a matter of fact you've come across as a little bit conservative at times lately.

The black guy on SNL weekend update made that "some of my best friends are black" joke.

I just really wanted to get the conversation going about Ben. No ones talking about him yet. He's no Herman Cain who came really close to getting the nomination.

The GOP is a great party for rich black people.

he's a mama's boy. He wouldn't work out as president. His book reads like a grade school kid wrote it.

Come on,really?

The black guy on SNL weekend update made that "some of my best friends are black" joke.

I just really wanted to get the conversation going about Ben. No ones talking about him yet. He's no Herman Cain who came really close to getting the nomination.

Is that how you see him, as "the black guy on SNL"? You're a racist.

Come on,really?

No ones talking about anyone other than Trump at the moment.
If Trump wasnt around I think Carson would be getting a little more traction as the only other non politician in the bunch.
Conservatives are sick to death of RINOs.

Come on,really?

How come or how did Ben go from leading in the polls to nothing tonight in Iowa? Further proof Ben's just the token black on stage. And carli? I guess no one wants to see her debate hillary. So grotesque.

Fuck off with this nonsense
What made you stop liking Ben carson? He was "leading in the polls" at one time. I guess the novelty wore off

Easy. He's not offering them free stuff. He's a Republican.

Fuck off with this nonsense
What made you stop liking Ben carson? He was "leading in the polls" at one time. I guess the novelty wore off
His inexperience was too much to take a risk on. Foreign relations was a serious problem for him

Stupid me. I just realized you were just trolling.

What is it with you losers & reviving old threads?
Why start a whole new thread.

We all knew he had no experience. And trump has no experience.

Carson never stood a chance. Token
Token?

You mean sell out nigg3r that escaped the Plantation? Let out that inner racist faggot

Stupid me. I just realized you were just trolling.

What is it with you losers & reviving old threads?
Why start a whole new thread.

We all knew he had no experience. And trump has no experience.

Carson never stood a chance. Token
Token?

You mean sell out nigg3r that escaped the Plantation? Let out that inner racist faggot
Ben is no different than anyone else who gets rich or becomes successful and then judgemental about poor people. Some become greedy conservatives and some liberal Democrats.

I could very easily be a Republican but I'm not. I believe in things like Medicare and social security. Conservatism doesn't appeal to me. If it did I'd be a republican

Black republicans love Carson. Too bad that there are only a couple dozen black republicans

Forum List

Back